PDA

View Full Version : IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! As well as some insight about me.

iMsoLucky0
04-18-2005, 03:19 AM
CROSS=POSTED IN Single Table FORUM

YAHHH!!!! I TURNED 21 TODAY!! Somehow, magically I am much more intelligent and sophisticated now than I was 3 hours ago. Somehow, magically I am much more intelligent and responsible now than I was 3 hours ago. Alas, I am 21 years old now, as I was 20 years old then. I definitely feel only 3 hours older, as opposed to 21 years older from some arbitrary time.

BUT, even so, my birthday is a time of celebration among me and my friends, as I celebareted this passing of 'time' by drinking beer at a local bar, as it had JUST NOW become legal. I was definiitely far superior to the person I was just 3 hours before.

Even so, I am still accepting all donations and birthday presnts you have for this 21 year old kid who soon will become married.

Contact info:
AIM: imsoluckyh0
email address: imsolucky0@yahoo.com
partypoker: iMsolucky0
Name: Jordan Morgan

Thank you all for reading, and supporting me at poker. It has been a great 6 months, and I hope it lasts an extremely long time.

P.S. I am extremly drunk as I just got the most drunk of my 21 year, 2 hour old life.

P.S.S. IT also just came to me that I hate the current tax system, and I wish that we would pay a flat tax, and that the government should be way-less involved in our individual lives. We should be allowed to do what we want and when we want as long as we don't bother anyone else. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Although, I did vote republican on the previous ballet. I'm a weird kid. Pleae IM me or PM me if you would like to discuss further how weird I am. (Trust me, I'm weirder than 98% of the people you know.) Even though, i am getting married in 2 months (intersting stories about that, even).
P.S.S If you actually read all of this, definitely.... please IM me on AIM. Cause I'm definitely drunk and doing fun stuff.

The Stranger
04-18-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
please IM me on AIM. Cause I'm definitely drunk and doing fun stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like sitting at your computer answering IMs? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[censored]
04-18-2005, 04:30 AM
I think in order to avoid something like this happening again you need to start asking your friends to take your keyboard away on nights you drink.

gamblore99
04-18-2005, 05:21 AM
tell us why you are getting married. i want the interesting story

FishNChips
04-18-2005, 12:56 PM
He got drunk met her on AIM and she proposed 3 hours later.

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He got drunk met her on AIM and she proposed 3 hours later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a he? I assumed Jordan was a she.

FishBurger
04-18-2005, 01:06 PM
You're 21, you make $100K+ a year playing online poker, and you're thinking about getting married? You do realize that the only way to get out of a marriage without a lot of headaches is to die, right?

Slow down, brodo. There's tons of hot broads out there that you haven't even gotten a sniff of yet. Wait at least a couple of years before getting married if at all possible.

tdarko
04-18-2005, 01:25 PM
makes 100K and he's asking for donations?

Lazymeatball
04-18-2005, 01:30 PM
Shouldn't it be be "P.P.S" instead of "P.S.S" as P.S. stands for post script, so P.P.S. would stand for Post post script. Not picking on this guy personally, as I see it alot and I think it should be corrected. nitpicking over.

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
makes 100K and he's asking for donations?

[/ QUOTE ]

where does he say he makes 100K?

tdarko
04-18-2005, 01:32 PM
fishburger's post above mine.

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw that. iwas trying to figure out where the drunk kid said he makes 100K.

The Yugoslavian
04-18-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw that. iwas trying to figure out where the drunk kid said he makes 100K.

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't. I'd assume FishBurger either assumed this and/or has talked to imsolucky and been told this.

FWIW, the information is likely to be correct (or close to it)...

Yugoslav

FishBurger
04-18-2005, 01:38 PM
In some other post MsLucky said he made 40K in the last two months. I just exrapolated from that.

BradleyT
04-18-2005, 02:13 PM
It was only $36K. Oh and it was only 3600 hands too.

moronic post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2001828&page=3&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=186&fpart=1)

jakethebake
04-18-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was only $36K. Oh and it was only 3600 hands too.

moronic post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2001828&page=3&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=186&fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Before i clicki this link is it another "should i go pro?" post?

iMsoLucky0
04-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Sorry all for my drunken randomness. I have no recollection at all of the OP. I also have no idea what I am talking about through the entire thing.

As for the discussion about me, if you are actually trying to draw any conclusions about a post I made that I can't even remember, please try again later /images/graemlins/smile.gif And yes, I have made quite a bit of money in the last year playing poker, and especially the last few months. That 3500 hand post was not ridiculous, it was a serious question that got blown way out of porportion. And that 36k month did turn into a 60k month for me, so that is why some people think I make that much.

Thank you all for not slamming me too hard for this nonsense, and please ignore it and move along.

gamblore99
04-18-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry all for my drunken randomness. I have no recollection at all of the OP. I also have no idea what I am talking about through the entire thing.

As for the discussion about me, if you are actually trying to draw any conclusions about a post I made that I can't even remember, please try again later /images/graemlins/smile.gif And yes, I have made quite a bit of money in the last year playing poker, and especially the last few months. That 3500 hand post was not ridiculous, it was a serious question that got blown way out of porportion. And that 36k month did turn into a 60k month for me, so that is why some people think I make that much.

Thank you all for not slamming me too hard for this nonsense, and please ignore it and move along.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want the story behind you getting marrried.