PDA

View Full Version : IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! As well as some insight about me.

iMsoLucky0
04-18-2005, 03:16 AM
CROSS=POSTED IN OOT

YAHHH!!!! I TURNED 21 TODAY!! Somehow, magically I am much more intelligent and sophisticated now than I was 3 hours ago. Somehow, magically I am much more intelligent and responsible now than I was 3 hours ago. Alas, I am 21 years old now, as I was 20 years old then. I definitely feel only 3 hours older, as opposed to 21 years older from some arbitrary time.

BUT, even so, my birthday is a time of celebration among me and my friends, as I celebareted this passing of 'time' by drinking beer at a local bar, as it had JUST NOW become legal. I was definiitely far superior to the person I was just 3 hours before.

Even so, I am still accepting all donations and birthday presnts you have for this 21 year old kid who soon will become married.

Contact info:
AIM: imsoluckyh0
email address: imsolucky0@yahoo.com
partypoker: iMsolucky0
Name: Jordan Morgan

Thank you all for reading, and supporting me at poker. It has been a great 6 months, and I hope it lasts an extremely long time.

P.S. I am extremly drunk as I just got the most drunk of my 21 year, 2 hour old life.

P.S.S. IT also just came to me that I hate the current tax system, and I wish that we would pay a flat tax, and that the government should be way-less involved in our individual lives. We should be allowed to do what we want and when we want as long as we don't bother anyone else. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Although, I did vote republican on the previous ballet. I'm a weird kid. Pleae IM me or PM me if you would like to discuss further how weird I am. (Trust me, I'm weirder than 98% of the people you know.) Even though, i am getting married in 2 months (intersting stories about that, even).
P.S.S If you actually read all of this, definitely.... please IM me on AIM. Cause I'm definitely drunk and doing fun stuff.

Mr_J
04-18-2005, 03:41 AM
"YAHHH!!!! I TURNED 21 TODAY!! "

I feel useless as a near 22yo. imsolucky plays what $109s?? raptor makes me feel like a grandaddy, he's not even 19.

"i am getting married in 2 months"

This is just scary. If that's what makes you happy that's cool, but think of everything you're gonna miss out on (mainly the women).

"I am extremly drunk as I just got the most drunk of my 21 year, 2 hour old life. "

If you can type then you don't know what drunk is. You gotta not be able to do something like put coins into a payphone and thinks it's the phones fault, not yours.

The weirdest thing for me about getting older is how messed up looking a certain age becomes. People who look 21 to me look the same as what I thought 16 years should look like when I was 16. I'm good at guessing ages, so I can look at someone and say they were 16, but they don't look 16 (well not the way I think 16 should look). They look 13.

iMsoLucky0
04-18-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"YAHHH!!!! I TURNED 21 TODAY!! "

I feel useless as a near 22yo. imsolucky plays what $109s?? raptor makes me feel like a grandaddy, he's not even 19.

"i am getting married in 2 months"

This is just scary. If that's what makes you happy that's cool, but think of everything you're gonna miss out on (mainly the women).

"I am extremly drunk as I just got the most drunk ofmy 21 year, 2 hour old life. "

If you can type then you don't know what drunk is. You gotta not be able to do something like put coins into a payphone and thinks it's the phones fault, not yours.

The weirdest thing for me about getting older is how messed up looking a certain age becomes. People who look 21 to me look the same as what I thought 16 years should look like when I was 16. I'm good at guessing ages, so I can look at someone and say they were 16, but they don't look 16 (well not the way I think 16 should look). They look 13.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word, I look at people all the time and I'm like "he's 13.' And he turns out to be a freshman in collge. I also spell-checked my first post 4 times, cause I'm drunk, OLO.

P.S. Since I had SUCH A GOOD MONTH in March, as of april I usually only play the 215 SNGS and 109+ buyin Multis. I am trying to start playing big buyin MTTs starting with a 530 buyin at the Plaza in may.

Slim Pickens
04-18-2005, 03:46 AM
Christ man. The reason you're not online better be because you're passed out in your woman's crotch. Happy birthday.

EDIT: Oh wait, you're just too drunk to correctly type you AIM SN?

iMsoLucky0
04-18-2005, 03:52 AM
Yeah, my correct AIM is :

AIM: iMsoLucky0

Not, iMsoLuckh0 as I posted earlier.

Thanks.

Apathy
04-18-2005, 04:28 AM
Happy Bday, have a few shots of jager for me.

pokerraja
04-18-2005, 05:24 AM
Cant be drunk, you typed that all too well! Anyways happy b day. Good luck with the marriage. Your a better man than me, Im 30, and im just now getting engaged. Man, I had way too many good times up till now, wouldn't give it up for anything.

nWirb
04-18-2005, 06:34 AM
Meh, drinking and bars are 18 in Sweden =)

Happy bday! ;D

raptor517
04-18-2005, 06:46 AM
good, now we can go to vegas and blow some bankroll /images/graemlins/wink.gif its gonna be a hell of a day when i can legally go there.. holla

lutefisk
04-18-2005, 09:42 AM
You play 109's and 215's? I could swear I've seen you at the $10 two table tournies on party. Do you play those sometimes, or is that someone with a variation on your name?

etgryphon
04-18-2005, 10:02 AM
I think one of my goals in life is going to be meeting raptor...I wish I could go back and find poker when I was in college instead of 24....Holla

-Gryph

BTW: Lucky, congrats on the marriage, I got married at 21 too. Happy Birthday, Jager sux...Get some quality whiskey on me bro...