PDA

View Full Version : Arrested Development Season Finale

ArchAngel71857
04-17-2005, 11:34 PM
"I said COT!"

It amazes me how hard I laugh at each episode. I have yet to walk away from one feeling like it was "meh." THe only reason I can see for it not having bigger ratings is that America is stupid. I know it's not cancelled next year, but I'm still pissed it only gets 18 instead of 22 episodes. Who are the Fox geniuses who came up with this brainstorm?

Everyone I know who likes the Simpsons and Family Guy loves this show. But Professor knobgobbler at Fox decides that we need to push American Dad. Why not have a night with three awesome shows in a row?

I hate Fox so much. Anyone know when the second season of AD is coming out so I can give them more money?

-AA

pshreck
04-18-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I hate Fox so much.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to realize its about ratings. Same thing happened with Family Guy. I love both shows, but how can you blame Fox if the shows get poor ratings?

Nottom
04-18-2005, 12:18 AM
I guess they do probably need to find room for some other terrible reality show along the lines of Nanny 911 or Trading Spouses.

ArchAngel71857
04-18-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hate Fox so much.

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to realize its about ratings. Same thing happened with Family Guy. I love both shows, but how can you blame Fox if the shows get poor ratings?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fox is the one to blame for Family Guy. Do you remember what night and time it was on? Fox moved the show around so much, I didn't even know it had a third season until I bought the DVD.

Secondly, I may not have been clear. Arrested Development gets bad ratings. Or not as strong as it should. Why not put in after Family Guy startin in May. Like I said, everyone I know who loves Family Guy loves Arrested Development. If you want AD to get better ratings, give it as a lead in the TV show that was ressurrected due to DVD sales.

-AA

pryor15
04-18-2005, 03:28 AM
while it is probably the best show on TV, it's having trouble holding the audience of "The Simpsons"--you can't ask for much more from Fox.

boy, i've missed a couple of episodes, but they really pulled out all the stops for that season finale, didn't they? the blue man group, the cornballer, les cousins, all sorts of stuff from season 1

Screwtape
04-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Fox has come up with some of the greatest shows on television yet America is still skeptical of them. Give Fox credit though for sticking to shows they know were good. 24 got terrible ratings it's first two seasons and is finally a top 20 rated show. Give it time and AD will get its credit. I think by fox putting Family Guy back on they know sometimes they have to wait awhile on a show.

cjhellm
04-19-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
24 got terrible ratings it's first two seasons

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure that's horribly wrong.