PDA

View Full Version : TPTK, turn raise, yadda yadda yadda

JrJordan
04-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Only reads so far is that the all in player is on tilt and blowing the rest of his stack, and UTG is a passive donk. No read on main villain in the hand.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (10 SB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, Button folds.

Turn: (7 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, Hero calls.

River: (13 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls $7.40 (All-In), Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15.74 BB

balkii
04-18-2005, 01:38 AM
not sure who you mean by the allin guy...UTG goes all in on the river but your description sounded like you are talking about someone besides UTG.

I would have attampeted a checkraise on MP on the flop with 2 players between you. turn raise doesnt look good but i think you'll see just a J here often enough to making calling down profitable.

mperich
04-18-2005, 02:07 AM
Well you have utg as a passive donk, but also if he is the allin player you say he is tilting his chips away?? Im not sure this is oddly worded in your post but...

Looks pretty standard. I like a bet on the flop because of the table conditions, and it will probably allow you to put in 3 bets on the flop most times.

-Mike

PokerBob
04-18-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Only reads so far is that the all in player is on tilt and blowing the rest of his stack, and UTG is a passive donk. No read on main villain in the hand.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (10 SB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, Button folds.

Turn: (7 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, Hero calls.

River: (13 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls $7.40 (All-In), Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15.74 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm new to SH, but this looks fine IMO. I don't mind the c/r attempt though to blow out the field, but with 5 players, MP1 may check his AK-AQ, and that would suck.

JrJordan
04-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Sorry, meant to say MP is a passive donk. Doens't play too much into the hand though.