PDA

View Full Version : Which site you recommend for 4-tabling sitngos?

slimbob
04-17-2005, 09:19 PM
I played a half year sitngos at Pacific Poker but they abolish their FAST-Tournaments
(i played 30+3$ at the end) and its only possible to play 1 table.
At the end of the week i get my new 21 inch LCD monitor with UXGA resolution so i want to start 4-tabling sitngos.
Can you recommend me a good Pokerroom/site for 4-tabling sitngos? Its not important if the tables are 6 or 10 handed.

I want to sign up with an Affiliate so I cannot play at Empire because i played at this room before. The softness of the games is also very important. I want to play 20+2$ may be later 30+3$.

Best regards
slimbob

Blarg
04-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm a big fan of playing at Party skins because there are so many, and if the tourneys are slow to start on one, you can just open the other skin and find one there, same structure, everything identical. Seems to me it would be much easier than relying on one site for everything, or mixing and matching formats.

Apathy
04-17-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a big fan of playing at Party skins because there are so many, and if the tourneys are slow to start on one, you can just open the other skin and find one there, same structure, everything identical. Seems to me it would be much easier than relying on one site for everything, or mixing and matching formats.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do understand that all the sites have the exact same games right? Opening a new site isnt going to change anything. At pokernow you could be playing with a mix of party and empire and eurobet etc. players and not know it.

As for the OP, Play on party.

Blarg
04-17-2005, 09:56 PM
My understanding was that they have the same ring games, but their tourneys were separate. On further checking, I see that you're right. Serves me right for accepting what I hear without question.

It's funny because I've had the tourney lobbies open for both numerous times, and have never noticed the same tables. But just now I was able to watch the same table from each site, and saw the same players there. Party and skins have the funkiest lobby updating in the world.

Newt_Buggs
04-17-2005, 10:15 PM
the multis are separate, the singles are the same

Nottom
04-17-2005, 10:40 PM
In your defence, its likely that the refresh rates of each skin you have open aren't in sync, so even though a new toureny doesn't appear on one skin it may appear on the other.

BradleyT
04-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Well it seems like Eurobet is slow as [censored] in refreshing the SnG window. But I've found that if I uncheck "Hide Full Tables" wait for the list to jump and then re-check "Hide All Tables" the list has the new empty tournaments.

slimbob
04-18-2005, 12:40 AM
It is possible to receive the promotion and bonus at all sites while playing only one table tournaments?
I heard that its not possible to receive the promotions while playing at party pokers one table tournaments.
The rakeback should be no problem.
Because of the attractive promotions and reloads at ultimate bet i would like to know how your experiences are at this site with the SitnGos.

Regards
slimbob

raptor517
04-18-2005, 08:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahaha. this is the funniest thing i have read in a long time /images/graemlins/wink.gif all of the skins use the same tables for stts. its rigged up like that. you would think that it would be different, but its not. holla

Degen
04-18-2005, 08:18 AM
two words

Party

Poker

Degeb