PDA

View Full Version : a FIX for your Absolute Hand Histories!

oreogod
04-17-2005, 06:32 PM
This comes by way of a fella dokoko...I have no idea how to post an item on the forum, so if u want this routine (program) that deletes all the little "!"s out instantly, making your HH importable to PT...PM me your email and I will batch them out. Its small, easy and quick to use. Way way better than manually going through this stuff.

--Dustin

DocMartin
04-17-2005, 07:29 PM
I fixed mine by giving up the daily bonus chase on crappy software with faulty HH's by not playing there anymore.

TAR
04-17-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm thinking of fixing mine the same way as Doc...

AngryCola
04-17-2005, 08:09 PM
I wonder if the random exclamation points are put in the HHs on purpose to screw up PT.

I'm not sure why they would do this, but I can't think of any other reason for it.

oreogod
04-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Because they are geniouses.

If they would just speed up the software and stop taking a step back with each update then it would be all good.

Thythe
04-17-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because they are geniouses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

oreogod
04-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Alright guys, apparently some of your email addys are not liking the attatchement...dont know why, it passes yahoos virus scan and is pretty small...buddy list me on either of the following if u want it (just do a straight file transfer)-- as I have no way to place it somewhere for download.

MSN: oreogod@hotmail.com
AIm: dustytash

If u PMed me and dont have it yet, means I couldnt get it to your inbox.

oreogod
04-18-2005, 05:33 PM
bump if anybody missed this.

bdubs
04-19-2005, 02:32 AM
thanks bro, works perfectly! I still am not able to get all the hands to work, but at least it is more than what I was getting

grimel
04-19-2005, 02:46 AM
save the HH as a text file. Open it in Notepad. CTRL-H (find and replace). In the find field put ! (exclamation pt and a space). Leave the replace field blank. Select replace all.

Save it. Import into PT.

========

This has been working. If this keeps up much longer I'll be breaking out the PERL for a quicker solution.

oreogod
04-19-2005, 08:08 AM
yeah Im also finding absolute screwed up totals as well. Weird, I just imported my latest HH, they may have actually fixed their problem. I looked over 150 hands in notepad and found no errors.