utmt40 bets $1.50
TMoneymaker1 calls $1.50
cantHaq3point1 folds
*** TURN *** [5d 8h Jd] [Kc]
TMoneymaker1 checks
utmt40 bets $1.25
TMoneymaker1 raises to $7.05, and is all in
utmt40 ????????

What are your thoughts on this? No read had basically just sat down. Sorry the converter doesnt work with FTP.

TrailofTears
04-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Can you at least go through and clean it up a bit? I don't understand how people expect everyone to take a few minutes to analyze their hand if they can't take a few minutes to make it reader-friendly. Thanks.

I mean, christ, it has the countdowns for people to act on it still.

-Trail

BobboFitos
04-17-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you at least go through and clean it up a bit? I don't understand how people expect everyone to take a few minutes to analyze their hand if they can't take a few minutes to make it reader-friendly. Thanks.

I mean, christ, it has the countdowns for people to act on it still.

-Trail

[/ QUOTE ]

nice post, i couldn't agree more

utmt40
04-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Well I am sorry for not "cleaning" it up and I cant edit it as of now. I even said sorry at the bottom that I couldnt convert the hand. Also I was heading out the door and I dont think that its that bog of a deal that it says someone has time to act is that big of a deal. If you dont have anything to say about the hand then dont post it on here. Maybe send that person a PM and tell them what you didnt like it instead of trying to be a hard ass about it. I was told you could come here and people would try to help but all I have found is a bunch of assholes that just try and tear everything you post down if its not converted. Then when you say sorry in the bottom because it couldnt be converted some ass still rags on you. So whats the point of trying to get help when people are just being dicks. I guess no matter where you go there is always one terd in the punch bowl. If anyone would like to help me with the hand above thanks and if not thanks for reading.

BobboFitos
04-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Here, I will help you! (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Allinlife
04-17-2005, 10:07 PM
go home if you can't take constructive criticism

MarkL444
04-17-2005, 10:08 PM
limp preflop. reload before the hand.

utmt40
04-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Obviously BobboFitos cant read because I stated the hand would not convert to that format. Oh well......

BobboFitos
04-17-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously BobboFitos cant read because I stated the hand would not convert to that format. Oh well......

[/ QUOTE ]

please dont send me hate mail, it hurts my feelings /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tbach24
04-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Limp pre-flop. It's not strong enough to raise with. Also, don't listen to Steven (BobboFitos). He's just mad because he's finally facing the fact that he's not good at poker or any gambling, just REALLY LUCKY.

TheWorstPlayer
04-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Don't allow yourself to get short stacked. Don't raise AJo out of the BB. Fold to his raise. Clean up your post (remove other people's names, use the suit icons, write "3 folds" instead of listing them all out preflop, etc.). Don't call people names because they point out the fact that you were too lazy to put five minutes into your post asking other people for help instead of posting it "as you were running out the door".

utmt40
04-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the post guys. I will remember that next time. Take it easy and good luck at the tables.

TheWorstPlayer
04-17-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the post guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're welcome.
[ QUOTE ]

I will remember that next time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool.
[ QUOTE ]

Take it easy and good luck at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
You, too. And welcome to the forum.

TrailofTears
04-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Why do I waste my time replying to posts like this? I just don't know.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe send that person a PM and tell them what you didnt like it instead of trying to be a hard ass about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your ego that fragile that I came across as a hard ass about it? Touchy, touchy.

[ QUOTE ]
I was told you could come here and people would try to help but all I have found is a bunch of assholes that just try and tear everything you post down if its not converted.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would make sense if you didn't already have 50 posts. You honestly haven't ever gotten this before or seen this message to a poster? You must spend a lot more time in OOT than in one of the poker forums here.

[ QUOTE ]
Then when you say sorry in the bottom because it couldnt be converted some ass still rags on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
So whats the point of trying to get help when people are just being dicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I guess no matter where you go there is always one terd in the punch bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

You already spent more time insulting me like this with terrible insults than you did on posting your hand.

Now, I would love to help you on your hand here, but I am just heading out the door and it takes to long to sift through that garbage post. Maybe next time.

Welcome to the forums....

-Trail (aka hard ass, aka [censored] #1, aka dick #1, aka "terd in the punchbowl")

p.s. Man, this post took way longer than if I would have just answered the initial post. Too bad I am so stubborn.

utmt40
04-18-2005, 12:47 AM
You’re a funny guy TrailofTears but thanks for your input and your advise is always welcome. Good luck in your future endeavors! I personally like the "terd in the punch bowl" comment. LOL Take care

TrailofTears
04-18-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm glad we could end this exchange on a light note. I am typically not a prick, but being a player who tries to take the time to give good advice, I just think it is a two-way street in terms of effort, ya know? My advice is always free (but no money back guarantee). Best wishes and I hope you stick around, as another poker mind is always encouraged around here.

-Trail