PDA

View Full Version : A Day After Drinking Revelation

IndieMatty
04-17-2005, 01:50 PM
I had a friggin major revelation this morning while cleaning up. I had a few people over last night and then late night more people. There were the inevetible floaters lieing around this morning, and usually I empty them out in the sink, and then when idiots put their cigarrettes out in their half full beers, I have to pull them out from the drain.

Today?

I dumped them in the toilet.

I feel like such an idiot for going through that nastiness for the last ten years.

Drunk Bob
04-17-2005, 02:02 PM
What is really nasty is when you suck one down. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Victor
04-17-2005, 02:17 PM
i hate people that cant finish their beer

IndieMatty
04-17-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] After the amount of drinking that was done yesterday I can't blame anyone for not finishing their 5 AM bronsons.

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-17-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. This is a pretty weak collection of individuals if this is really that big of a problem.

tdarko
04-17-2005, 02:33 PM
chicks never finish a beer.

gamblore99
04-17-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than the idiots who force themselves to finish the beer that they really shouldn't finish, and puke all over your house.

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-17-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than the idiots who force themselves to finish the beer that they really shouldn't finish, and puke all over your house.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever's left of a beer ( < 12oz and probably more like ~3-6oz) isn't going to make someone puke that isn't already going to be puking.

purnell
04-17-2005, 02:51 PM
"Thanks for the memories..."

BWebb
04-17-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever's left of a beer ( < 12oz and probably more like ~3-6oz) isn't going to make someone puke that isn't already going to be puking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this has to be wrong on a scientific level. There has to be an exact point were if you were to drink an ounce more than that amount, you will get sick.

handsome
04-17-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this has to be wrong on a scientific level. There has to be an exact point were if you were to drink an ounce more than that amount, you will get sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's more of a mental thing. If you force people to drink more than they think they can hold, they'll think they aren't physically capable of holding the extra beer and they'll puke. And then there's always the "Look what you made me do" mentality

adsman
04-17-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but what kind of beer? Maybe he was serving rubbish.

IndieMatty
04-17-2005, 03:19 PM
5 dudes. 1.5 cases, one bottle of jack. Bar for 4 hours.

If the 3 cans of beer that were cracked at 4 AM while we played acie ducie; dont get finished, I am not 18 yr olds and gonna call a "party foul".

adsman
04-17-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
5 dudes. 1.5 cases, one bottle of jack. Bar for 4 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the States, but in Australia there are 24 cans in a case. 1.5 cases equals 36 cans. Between 5 guys. That's 7 beers a head. Over four hours. That's....

fcuking pathetic.

IndieMatty
04-17-2005, 03:30 PM
did you miss the bottle of jack daniels?

adsman
04-17-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding, aren't you? 1 bottle of Jacks, five ways, in four hours? I was about to say maybe you guys are only 18, but when I was 18 we used to have carton drinking competitions. A carton is a case. First one to drink a whole carton wins. It didn't take 4 hours either.

IndieMatty
04-17-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding, aren't you? 1 bottle of Jacks, five ways, in four hours? I was about to say maybe you guys are only 18, but when I was 18 we used to have carton drinking competitions. A carton is a case. First one to drink a whole carton wins. It didn't take 4 hours either.

[/ QUOTE ]

27, I bow down to your drinking...edit. bottle of jack was 4 ways.

adsman
04-17-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

27, I bow down to your drinking

[/ QUOTE ]

27? Oh, that's a little different I suppose. No way I could drink a carton at 27. Half a carton sure. Depended on the beer. Now, I did find when I was in the States that your beer is a little bit like making love in a canoe. It's fcuking close to water.

IndieMatty
04-17-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

27? Oh, that's a little different I suppose. No way I could drink a carton at 27. Half a carton sure. Depended on the beer. Now, I did find when I was in the States that your beer is a little bit like making love in a canoe. It's fcuking close to water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plain old Red White and Blue Budweiser Tallboys. Not the best, but its what the kids wanted. 5%/ Alcohol Volume.

adsman
04-17-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plain old Red White and Blue Budweiser Tallboys. Not the best, but its what the kids wanted. 5%/ Alcohol Volume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfectly acceptable. By the way, I never thought of the toilet trick either. Well done. I just used to tip mine out on the neighbours front lawn.

ThaSaltCracka
04-17-2005, 03:57 PM
well done Matt, well done.

touchfaith
04-17-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people don't need to wake up the next day in their car, in the yard of a school while kids are playing, to have had a good time the night before...

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

(You cannot prove this happened to me) /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

beckham9
04-17-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but also on a scientific level that person could wait 15 minutes and then his body would have metabloized some of the alcohol and he could fit that little bit (3-6 oz) in without puking