PDA

View Full Version : 8-tabling advice

albin
04-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Hello!

I wonder if anyone could give me some advice for Partys SNG tournaments. I have been playing them for about a year now (mostly $30 - $50 1-2 tables, had some profit there but not enough hand to say anything). However a got a new monitor a few weeks and a started to 8 tabeling the $10 tournaments. So far it been going OK (ROI = 15%). I have a few questions that I hope that some of you guys could help me out with:

What software is the best solution?
I use PokerTracker with PlayerViwe at the moment, this works ok to get an overall VPIP / PRF / AGG. How ever if I played with someone before the stats becomes more or less useless due to how players adapt in the different stages of the tournament.

Additional software for Dual Screen?
Don't use any for the moment, but it would be nice to have software that keeps each skin in separate screens. It's really frustrating to have the lobby coming up in the middle of 2 heads up games.

What's the best time structure for starting the tables?
I start 4 the I wait until level 3 and start another 4 and keep doing this all the time so I have 4 tables that are in level 3+ and 4 that are in the early stage of the tournament.

Then is it time to move up to $20?
I will try to at least get 2k of hands at the $10 first. But I might even try to play the $20 under Partys peak hours earlier.

Any comments are welcome as usual.
Thanks!

Maulik
04-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Hello!

--- my graphics card does not require any additional

----I like staggering them by enterting 2, waiting until the first lvl is done, 2 more and so on.

---play 500 SNGs, if you have a 30buyin roll, just play the $20s, no need to waste time

good luck