PDA

View Full Version : Slowplay here?

Roy6
04-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Very passive game and I have a very good table image.
Do you check here? The problem with betting is that they'll fold everything here.
If I check I give a PP less than 3% chance to beat me. Or with so many people in, someone could just bluff the turn and that's at least 1 BB more.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8.40 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, MP folds, CO folds.

Final Pot: 4.70 BB

sy_or_bust
04-17-2005, 01:39 PM
It's right to slowplay here, but a bet isn't terrible if you're against players with loose flop calling standards. But since this flop cannot help many other players, odds are you aren't taking a much larger pot however you play it.