PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Darwinism

wacki
04-17-2005, 05:28 AM
This weekend was little 500 at IU. Although it is currently nothing like it was ten years ago when I was a freshmen in highschool, it is still a very good time. I hung out with my roommates little brother today. He is a great guy, very honest and very kind. However, he really lucked out in the genetic lottery. There was a huge party at his house tonight, and to make a long story short, six women basically told him they wanted to have his baby. (Some are much more subtle then others) Count them, one, two ,three, four, five, six women literally said to him, in one way or another, shag the crap out of me tonight.

He is the third very close friend of mine that has had that effect over women. It cracks me up when women talk about how they don't need a good looking guy and yet my friend Jeff had six proposals from women. Many of which he's never met before in his life. I can not explain how pathetic the whole display was. After the third sexual proposal, I reminded him of how much of a stud he was, and told him he needed to have fun with it. 5 minutes later, enter two girls he's never seen before. They see him, and instantly fall in love before he opens his mouth. They talk for a few minutes and then say they need to leave, but they will come back. Following my suggestion, he decides to have fun with them. He says to them "Whatever, your not coming back.". He starts [censored] with him. Next thing you know, one of the girls leaves her purse with him as collateral proving to him that she is coming back. It was so sad. Still, I am happy for him. Right now he is shagging that very girl.

Am I jealous? [censored] ya! But I am happy and I can't complain with what I've had. Still tonight was a huge display of sexual Darwinism and those nights never cease to crack me up. To be honest, I love watching [censored] like this happen.

-the very drunk

wacki

rmarotti
04-17-2005, 05:31 AM
This post rules.

--the very drunk
rm

rmarotti
04-17-2005, 05:37 AM
Dude. You had a very flattering response to this then you deleted it. I am going to drink more to ease the pain.

wacki
04-17-2005, 05:42 AM
Ugh.....

I was editing it. I will repost as I was being honest. I'm really really drunk and I forget why I wanted to edit it to tell you the truth.

But yes, your posts in SS also rule. For as long as you've been playing you show promise. Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll go far.

I do enjoy reading your SS posts btw.

I hope that eases the pain.

EDIT: Keep those brain cells and don't drink as much as I do.

rmarotti
04-17-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Keep those brain cells and don't drink as much as I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may be too late for that, but thanks for your kind post.