PDA

View Full Version : woman sold daughter for car

lighterjobs
04-16-2005, 11:21 PM
CNN.com - Police: Woman sold daughter for car - Apr 13, 2005 (http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/13/daughters.sold.ap/index.html)

[ QUOTE ]
OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Corey
04-16-2005, 11:25 PM
If it were one of these, I would consider offing my first born:
http://www.fastcoolcars.com/images/wallpaper10/ferrari-enzo.jpg

pshreck
04-16-2005, 11:27 PM
This is just part of a capitalist economy. Saying it is wrong means you are a communist.

Dead
04-16-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is just part of a capitalist economy. Saying it is wrong means you are a communist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I didn't think forcing people into slavery was part of a capitalist economy. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

what is capitalism? (http://capitalism.org/faq/capitalism.htm)

" Capitalism is a social system based on the recognition of individual rights, including property rights, in which all property is privately owned. Under capitalism the state is separated from economics (production and trade), just like the state is separated from religion. Capitalism is the system of of laissez faire. It is the system of political freedom."

pshreck
04-16-2005, 11:31 PM
I guess you are the only poster that would actually give a serious reponse to my post.

By the way, gullible is written on the ceiling.

BusterStacks
04-16-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you are the only poster that would actually give a serious reponse to my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it? I don't see it, do you mean your ceiling or my ceiling? It's definitely not on my ceiling unless it's written so small I can't see it. Are you sure it's there?

Wait a second...

pshreck
04-16-2005, 11:34 PM
My ceiling? Let me check....

ohhhh touche Mr. Stacks.

Dead
04-17-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it was sarcasm, you dip. Look at the /images/graemlins/tongue.gif emoticon in my post.

wacki
04-17-2005, 12:25 AM
I've never seen sarcasm with links and definitions like that before. That's a new one.

Anyway, wacki is going to the bars with a bunch of girls that could put me in jail. Well not really, but it sure does seem that way.

Adios amigos!!!!

And dead, work on that sense of humor. Ok?

pshreck
04-17-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen sarcasm with links and definitions like that before. That's a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

InchoateHand
04-17-2005, 11:20 AM
You really should change your name from Dead to BrainDead.

purnell
04-17-2005, 06:05 PM
When I was in Naples, Italy as a very young airman, a little boy of about 5 pimped his big sister to me. Her mother took the money. I hope it is possible that I may be forgiven. I was little more than a child myself. /images/graemlins/frown.gif