PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of my "game"

kerssens
04-16-2005, 04:55 PM
This is the anti-"I can get so much tail" thread. St. Patrick's Day 2002. I meet up with a friend at a bar after work. We end up sitting at a table next to four girls, somewhat cute, nothing special. Somebody orders a round of Coronas for the six of us. I cap mine with my thumb and flip it upside down to get the lime to the bottom. One of the girls was impressed for some reason so I grab her beer to do the same. When I turn the beer back up I start to feel pressure building in the bottle. When I take my thumb off beer sprays everywhere, except on my and my friend who remain dry.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

wacki
04-16-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cap mine with my thumb and flip it upside down to get the lime to the bottom. One of the girls was impressed for some reason so I grab her beer to do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, did she ask you to do this? Or did you get permission first? Or did you just grab her beer?

Raw deal on the spray though. If you feel the pressure, just hold it for a minute or so. Or atleast let the pressure bleed out slowly. I'm sure you knew that though.

shant
04-16-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the anti-"I can get so much tail" thread. St. Patrick's Day 2002. I meet up with a friend at a bar after work. We end up sitting at a table next to four girls, somewhat cute, nothing special. Somebody orders a round of Coronas for the six of us. I cap mine with my thumb and flip it upside down to get the lime to the bottom. One of the girls was impressed for some reason so I grab her beer to do the same. When I turn the beer back up I start to feel pressure building in the bottle. When I take my thumb off beer sprays everywhere, except on my and my friend who remain dry.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this trick is stupid. I see my friends do this all the time. The lime moves back down into the bottle on your first sip anyway, so what is the point of the move?

Brainwalter
04-16-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this trick is stupid. I see my friends do this all the time. The lime moves back down into the bottle on your first sip anyway, so what is the point of the move?

[/ QUOTE ]

Impressing dumb chicks?

bernie
04-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Was she wearing a sheer white shirt with no bra?

b

kerssens
04-16-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was she wearing a sheer white shirt with no bra?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I don't think so, probably would have remembered that.

bernie
04-16-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha, I don't think so, probably would have remembered that

[/ QUOTE ]

She will be when I retell the story. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

b

Alobar
04-16-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Impressing dumb chicks?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're drinking a beer with a lime in it. The only person you are gunna be able to impress is the other gay dude at the end of the bar.

Dead
04-16-2005, 08:55 PM
What do you mean by the beer has a lime in it? Is that just when you get it at the bar?

I've never had Corona before.

pshreck
04-16-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you mean by the beer has a lime in it? Is that just when you get it at the bar?

[/ QUOTE ]

People put limes in Coronas, and other similar Mexican beers.

Alobar
04-16-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

corona is a really crappy mexican beer. I dunno what douche decided this, but for some reason everyone puts a slice of lime in their mexican beer. This is simply "gay" and there is no other word to describe it.

Corona is the worst of the mexican beers (and so not very suprisingly its the one most tools drink when they want to look cool for drinking an import), so the lime in this case actually makes it tolerable (its total piss otherwise), but thats not really the point.

pshreck
04-16-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

corona is a really crappy mexican beer. I dunno what douche decided this, but for some reason everyone puts a slice of lime in their mexican beer. This is simply "gay" and there is no other word to describe it.

Corona is the worst of the mexican beers (and so not very suprisingly its the one most tools drink when they want to look cool for drinking an import), so the lime in this case actually makes it tolerable (its total piss otherwise), but thats not really the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I would say that people that don't know crap about beer but like to sound cool claim that Corona is an awful beer. It's not bad at all, better than lots of beers out there.

Dead
04-16-2005, 09:04 PM
I prefer Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout, and Unibroue 2005. Those are great beers.

pshreck
04-16-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I prefer Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout, and Unibroue 2005. Those are great beers.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are talking about bars, Dead. Im pretty sure any Sam Smith's in a bar is at least 10 bucks, not worth it (but great beer otherwise).

Chobohoya
04-16-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You're drinking a beer with a lime in it. The only person you are gunna be able to impress is the other gay dude at the end of the bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, terrible beer becomes very drinkable if you put a lime in it. My friends and I discovered this one spring break when we ran out of coronas, we were putting limes in busch lite, natty lite, and they tasted really good.

Dead
04-16-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are talking about bars, Dead. Im pretty sure any Sam Smith's in a bar is at least 10 bucks, not worth it (but great beer otherwise).

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yeah. I agree that it would be expensive. I don't understand the obsession with bars, though. I've been to one twice during college. It's more fun to just drink in the dorm lounges, and get the alcohol yourself. Cheaper that way, as well.

Alobar
04-16-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I would say that people that don't know crap about beer but like to sound cool claim that Corona is an awful beer. It's not bad at all, better than lots of beers out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

your right, I know nothing about mexican beers, I only went to college 45 minutes from the border, and have only been to mexico about a million times.

obviously I stand corrected.

kerssens
04-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Last night I was drinking Tecate and the bartendress sqeezed a lemon in it before serving it....is that gay?

wacki
04-16-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

your right, I know nothing about mexican beers, I only went to college 45 minutes from the border, and have only been to mexico about a million times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of stereotyping millions of people you've never met by calling all corona drinkers tools that "want to look cool for drinking an import", would mind getting off of your high horse long enough to enlighten the rest of us peons as to what the good mexican beers are?

brassnuts
04-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Corona > Tecate.

pshreck
04-16-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yeah. I agree that it would be expensive. I don't understand the obsession with bars, though. I've been to one twice during college. It's more fun to just drink in the dorm lounges, and get the alcohol yourself. Cheaper that way, as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your probably not old enough to go to bars yet, and when you do get older, its a great central place to socialize, meet girls, chill with your friends. A lot better than sitting around in an apartment.

wacki
04-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Negro Modelo is good too.

Dead
04-16-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your probably not old enough to go to bars yet, and when you do get older, its a great central place to socialize, meet girls, chill with your friends. A lot better than sitting around in an apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true that I am not old enough. But the bars here in town would be out of business if it wasn't for college students, so they don't card. I didn't have any trouble when I went back in March, and it's not like I look 21.

But there is a lot to be said for sitting around in the dorm lounges, watching movies with friends and being drunk off your ass.

brassnuts
04-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh, Negro Modelo is IMO the best Mexican beer. I'm not a huge Corona fan or anything, but I was just stating that it's better than Tecate.

mr pink
04-16-2005, 09:54 PM
dos equis amber is aight in my book.

wacki
04-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Negro Modelo > Corona if you are drinking a 6 pack.

If its a hot sunny day or if you plan on drinking 12+ beers,

Corona > Negro Modelo.

When drinking for sport, the fancy pants, little pinky finger sticking out, my beer is better then yours drinkers can suck my dick.

Alobar
04-16-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of stereotyping millions of people you've never met by calling all corona drinkers tools that "want to look cool for drinking an import", would mind getting off of your high horse long enough to enlighten the rest of us peons as to what the good mexican beers are?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh please, if you wanna start cracking down on everyone who throws out broad generalizations, OOT is going to be a quite place /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Im sure most people don't know any better, because corona is the only mexican beer they actually know. But this doesnt change the fact its total piss. And im sorry, I don't care what anyone says, adding lime to your beer = gay

Anyway of the "american" mexican beers, I like Negro modelo by far the best. Then Dos Equis, then Tecate, then a warm jar of my own urine, then Corona

jesusarenque
04-16-2005, 10:43 PM
mmmm....Victoria

wacki
04-16-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh please, if you wanna start cracking down on everyone who throws out broad generalizations, OOT is going to be a quite place

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, bitch, I was just reminding you not to forget to actually contribute to OOT and not turn it into a totally useless flame war.

You can flame, just don't forget to contribute.

BTW, what are the good "Mexican beers"? Since you were right by the border and all.

Alobar
04-16-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh please, if you wanna start cracking down on everyone who throws out broad generalizations, OOT is going to be a quite place

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, bitch, I was just reminding you not to forget to actually contribute to OOT and not turn it into a totally useless flame war.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flame?? Hell, that was a PSA /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I get your point tho.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, what are the good "Mexican beers"? Since you were right by the border and all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some good ones that I havent really seen on any shelves over here are, victoria, Pacifico, bohemia, Carte Blanca, Noche Buena is realy good, but isnt avialable all year.

Someday I want to make my way down into real mexico (not the crappy border towns) as Im sure they prolly have some good stuff that doesnt make its way up north.

mjohnson406
04-16-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
St. Patrick's Day 2002. Somebody orders a round of Coronas for the six of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you drinking Mexican beer on St. Patrick's Day

wacki
04-17-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Flame?? Hell, that was a PSA

I get your point tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, when you're not acting like a woman on the third day of her monthly bleeding session (absorbed too much estrogen from your roommates?), you are actually quite reasonable.

Thanks for the info.

Peace, wacki is out for the night.

EDIT: What is PSA? Google returned a bunch of crap about some poetry society.

EDIT: Public Service Announcement?

ThaSaltCracka
04-17-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Last night I was drinking Tecate and the bartendress sqeezed a lemon in it before serving it....is that gay?

[/ QUOTE ]at Torreros?

scotty34
04-17-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some good ones that I havent really seen on any shelves over here are, victoria, Pacifico, bohemia, Carte Blanca, Noche Buena is realy good, but isnt avialable all year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? By this you mean Pacifico Clara, or do they make more than one kind? When I went to Mexico I had a few bottles of this, and to be honest, I preferred Corona.

scotty34
04-17-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And how do you vividly remember getting slightly embarassed in front of a couple girls in a bar 3 years ago?

Alobar
04-17-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Flame?? Hell, that was a PSA

I get your point tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, when you're not acting like a woman on the third day of her monthly bleeding session (absorbed too much estrogen from your roommates?), you are actually quite reasonable.

Thanks for the info.

Peace, wacki is out for the night.

EDIT: What is PSA? Google returned a bunch of crap about some poetry society.

EDIT: Public Service Announcement?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol damn wacki.....how long after you made this post did you go back and edit it? Musta been a while, cuz I read it several minutes after you replied and there was no edit. Lay awake for a while staring at the ceiling until you couldnt take it anymore? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah, PSA = Public service announcent. I truly wanted to help out the good people of OOT by letting them know how game lime in a beer is.

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-17-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DcifrThs
04-17-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sammy SMith Organic Pale Ale is $5.25.

best beer i can get here in stl.

-Barron

Dead
04-17-2005, 03:04 AM
You're not the same Barron as BarronVangorToth, are you?

LALDAAS
04-17-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Impressing dumb chicks?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

LALDAAS
04-17-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kerssens
04-17-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]at Torreros?

[/ QUOTE ]

Barocho

kerssens
04-17-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And how do you vividly remember getting slightly embarassed in front of a couple girls in a bar 3 years ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that was the last time that I have talked to a female.

wacki
04-17-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

lol damn wacki.....how long after you made this post did you go back and edit it? Musta been a while, cuz I read it several minutes after you replied and there was no edit. Lay awake for a while staring at the ceiling until you couldnt take it anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know. I was juggling many phone calls and posting one two plus two. I think I took a quick showere after I made that post and then edited it. But ya, I'm sure it was a while.

rmarotti
04-17-2005, 05:32 AM
Best metaphor for jizzing ever.