PDA

View Full Version : i'm hungry

Eihli
04-16-2005, 06:24 AM
makeshift me some food using materials that everyone has in their pantry. i.e. bread, peanut butter, tuna fish, doritos, leftover spaghetti, prolly some bbq but don't count on it, definitely got water, milk, maybe some chef boy are dee, the usual, but i want something to eat. any ideas?

zaxx19
04-16-2005, 06:25 AM
Dude rake the tuna and put it in the spaghetti...then add doritos and hot sauce if available.

Thats pretty basic.

Eihli
04-16-2005, 06:26 AM
gonna try this, i have a feeling your bullshitting me but lets see what we can rack up.

zaxx19
04-16-2005, 06:31 AM
How can pasta and tuna be BS??

I eat them together all the time...the doritos go good with most things like that and add crunch.

Hot Sauce is a must for me or else it ends up tasting bland.

But then again, Im into East Indian food, so I like things spicy.

Eihli
04-16-2005, 06:42 AM
alright i'm trying it and i got pics to prove it, just gotta wait till my friends gets up in the mornoing i don't know if i got them right but we'll see.. i'l tel you how it goes i'm trying it right now...

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
04-16-2005, 06:59 AM
been 17 mins... you are vomiting?

Eihli
04-16-2005, 07:01 AM
see i thought this might be someone just trying to get me to try to eat something really [censored] nasty but it was filling. my lips are kinda burning because i put too much hot sauce on there in the end but the taste... i mean it wasn't vomit inducing or anything. i knew it wouldn't be a [censored] caviar delicacy or anything but all i wanted was something to eat and it filled me up nice and good, so jokes on you pal.