PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else have a problem with their friends schedule.

Eihli
04-16-2005, 06:12 AM
i mean. not having a job and all is great, but then you end pu staying up way later tahn any of your friends that actually do work, and you dont' know what to do in those later hours since you don't feel like installing counterstrike. but you aren't tired enough to fall asleep, everyone you know is fallen asleep, and the forums ARE [censored] DEAD. it's too bad though, because otherwise this would be the perfect life. but again, i'm sure everyone else has already realized and worked around this minor inconvenience. but hopefully those people would be willing to give pointers to those slower than themselves... am i right?

zephed56
04-16-2005, 07:10 AM
Bang a chick.

Eihli
04-16-2005, 07:13 AM
THE CHICKS ARE ON THE SAME SCHEDULE AS THE "NOT ME'S"

Dominic
04-16-2005, 12:13 PM
get a freakin' job, Gomer

purnell
04-16-2005, 12:54 PM
I made myself an audio track that helps me to sleep when I want to (instead of when I can no longer keep my eyes open).

There are two pure sine wave tones, one in each ear. They are a few Hz apart in pitch. Somehow your brain is supposed to synchronize with the frequency of the interference wave. It might be entirely placebo effect, but it works for me.

PM and I'll give you a copy.
Yahoo search "brainwave synchronization" (http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=brainwave+synchronization&sp=1&sm=Yahoo%2 1+Search&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t&SpellState=n-1158347488_q-5mRZRGHe4WCgxstKZ90pOwABAA%40%40)

GoblinMason (Craig)
04-16-2005, 12:59 PM
Befriend college kids that stay up late.

The one person I know that lives the pro poker lifestyle just hangs out at our apt. several nights a week 'til 3-5am.