PDA

View Full Version : Jews Against Zionism

Dead
04-16-2005, 03:00 AM
Jews Against Zionism (http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/)

I just came across this interesting web page, and I think that it has a lot of important information on it:

"This article provides more information that demonstrates that far from being the saviors of the Jewish people, the Zionists are the true self-hating Jews who have had nothing but contempt and outright hatred for the Jewish people and Judaism. This article proves that anti-Semitism has been the oxygen and lifeblood of the Zionists throughout the ages to the present day.

By contrast, we anti-Zionist Jews having been doing all we can to reduce hatred of Jews by proclaiming the true nature of the Jewish religion in contrast to the heresy and idolatry of Zionism. We hope this will help Jews awaken from the brainwashing of the Zionists."

I found this ONE passage incredibly disturbing:

"As late as 1943, while the Jews of Europe were being exterminated in their millions, the U.S. Congress proposed to set up a commission to "study" the problem. Rabbi Stephen Wise, who was the principal American spokesperson for Zionism, came to Washington to testify against the rescue bill because it would divert attention from the colonization of Palestine."

" This is the same Rabbi Wise who, in 1938, in his capacity as leader of the American Jewish Congress, wrote a letter in which he opposed any change in U.S. immigration laws which would enable Jews to find refuge."

Apparently the Zionist bastards worked against saving the Jews from the gas chamber. They didn't want it to conflict with their mission of continued colonization of Palestine.

And check this damning quote out:

"Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain in 1938: "If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative." Ibid., p.149."

GEE, why does that name Ben Gurion sound so familiar? Ohhhhh, I know. The first prime minister of Eretz Yisrael. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gamblor
04-16-2005, 03:38 AM
If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative.

You're clearly a moron, as the entire rationale for the state of Israel was not to save a few million jews here and there, but to save entire future generations of jews.

if 3 million die now that 15 million, 20 million, 30 million can be saved, well that question has been asked a million times in a different form:

"if one person needed to be killed to cure cancer, what would be the right thing to do?"

More importantly, the State of Israel has given legitimacy to the Jewish people as a nation, whether dispersed across the planet or localized in the Middle East, thus leading to their protection across the United States and modernized world, probably leading to the freedom of you.

Dead
04-16-2005, 03:43 AM
I don't need saving. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

My family didn't need saving either. They got the [censored] out of Europe and Nazi Germany, with no help from the Zionists. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And how exactly does Israel help give me freedom today? No, you're wrong about that. In fact, I help give Israel freedom with my tax dollars. And that pisses me off. I wish that we could just cut off all aid to them, but AIPAC would never let that happen. They have both major political parties eating out of their hand.

The State of Israel has helped destroy the reputation of good Jews worldwide. Now people like me are lumped in with Zionists like you. People automatically assume that I am a Zionist and am all gung ho for Israel.

See all that anti-semitism spreading in Europe and around the world? EARTH TO GAMBLOR, it's because of ZIONISM, and Israel's repressive policies.

Jewish organizations today are conducting themselves like DER STURMER. I assume you know what that is.

But what do you expect from the Holocaust industry? They are stockpiling money off of the suffering of 6 million. Makes me sick.

Yom Hashoah is on Monday. Think about what kind of person you want to be. Do you want to be a Zionist or a good person?

And you ignored this quote:

" This is the same Rabbi Wise who, in 1938, in his capacity as leader of the American Jewish Congress, wrote a letter in which he opposed any change in U.S. immigration laws which would enable Jews to find refuge."

Explain away that one. And stop being blinded by your Jewishness.

zaxx19
04-16-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't need saving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither did Anne Frank in 1937; good point.

[ QUOTE ]
I wish that we could just cut off all aid to them, but AIPAC would never let that happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually during Netanyahu's term he proposed phasing aid out and even budgeted to do so...the Americans insist now on forcing Israel to resettle thousands ....therefore there will be aid offered and accepted to do so. You act as if Israel doesnt provide any service to America in the region....this presupposition is incorrect.

[ QUOTE ]
See all that anti-semitism spreading in Europe and around the world? EARTH TO GAMBLOR, it's because of ZIONISM, and Israel's repressive policies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right....and it was the worlwide cabal of Jewish bankers that caused anti-semitism in Europe 70 yrs ago.....and 500 yrs ago, it was the Jews that poisoned wells with the plague, and before that in Spain, it was the undue influence of converseos in the Church....

Europeans have never been at a loss for reasons to hate/kill/pillage/rape Jews...they usually find a reason.

[ QUOTE ]
The State of Israel has helped destroy the reputation of good Jews worldwide.

[/ QUOTE ]

And remember it was that "good reputation" that prevented the mass murder of millions of innocent Jews in Europe 2 generations ago.......good point Dead.

[ QUOTE ]
Yom Hashoah is on Monday. Think about what kind of person you want to be. Do you want to be a Zionist or a good person?

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer to be a zionist to being any sort of abstract idea of being a "good person". A good person doesnt turn his back on his own people like you and the rest of the idiot Kapo left wing Jews ...good thing Jews like that are quickly dissapearing by sheer force of demographics.

You are a ghost.

[ QUOTE ]
But what do you expect from the Holocaust industry? They are stockpiling money off of the suffering of 6 million. Makes me sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

The nazi enterprise stole zillions from all sorts of people Jews and gentiles alike...any and all people robbed by them should recoup as much as possible; just as an Enron investor should try to recoup their money if possible.

Dead
04-16-2005, 04:10 AM
I'm going to bed. I will wait to respond to this post until tomorrow, except for this part:

[ QUOTE ]

The nazi enterprise stole zillions from all sorts of people Jews and gentiles alike...any and all people robbed by them should recoup as much as possible; just as an Enron investor should try to recoup their money if possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is NOT what I am talking about. I fully support any efforts by Holocaust victims to recover as much money from Nazi Germany as possible.

I am talking about Zionists using the Holocaust as justification to solicit donations for Israel, and as justification to treat the Palestinians like dirt.

Hmm, exploiting the memory of 6 milion people in order to finance an apartheid state. I don't think that's what my relatives would have wanted.

Rearden
04-16-2005, 04:36 AM
Dear Dead,
It appears that you are going through something of a life crisis. Being part of the left wing and Jewish (self hating denomination) you're overwhelming in support of the Palestinians (to be fair I personally think both sides in this are almost equally at fault and have no real commitment to peace). Your statement about your family escaping the Holocaust was great, congrats they were lucky, millions didn't escape and they died, they were not as lucky. Calling the sociological climate the Holocaust created in Israel (as almost totally exemplified by Israel's seige mentality) the "Holocaust Industry" is both incredibly insensitive an contradictory.. it's ok for Palestinians to blow up things (as in a previous post you said they only took a mere 20% of the blame for the situation) when they feel threatened but after the largest case of genocide in human history.. oh heavens no don't establish a nation that feels permanently on the defensive oh my, how radical. Your fair and balanced (to qoute Fox for your enjoyment; and yes I realize they are anything but fair and balanced) citations on this board have previously included a link from an Arab propaganda site.. I mean news site... (see the reporting on your "Palestinian women suffer violence" thread) which has claimed previously that Osama had nothing to do with 9/11 and that the US has used chemical weapons on civilians in Iraq. Though I think Bush was in error by going into Iraq, and while I think that the American media was perhaps a bit too soft on the case for war, I'm very surprised that no other respectable news agency has picked up the story of the US using chem rounds in Iraq. The headlines would be great they'd read: "US hasn't found Saddam's chemical weapons but rather used our own". You've also proclaimed your dedication not to marry a JAP (as you yourself used such a term). Additionally, your claims that Zionism, and not deep rooted religious and social conflicts (like for example Jews being blamed for the death of a certain savior or numerous other Jewish conspiracy theories, etc.), as the cause for Anti-Semitism was most enjoyable. I also enjoyed your tone in explaining the forthcoming Jewish holiday.. more Jewy than thou art eh? In closing, being a Jew there are several stances you can take on the whole Israel issue:
1- Be a Jew who happens to support Israel
2- Be a Jew who does not support Israel
and in keeping with your past history there is a more complex third option...
3- Be a self hating Jew (not the stereotype; you're the real deal) who belittles the death's of millions, uses stereotypes against your own people (JAP?.. come on now), uses faulty information in debate, and finally feels the need to unfairly assign blame to Israel (I will not deny that they share blame almost equally with the Palestinians; both groups f--- up the situation). How's the Kool Aid taste?

"I hear Bobby Fisher is taking applications for undersecretary of the Self Hating Jew organization he is setting up in Iceland." (you should explore that potential employment)

MMMMMM
04-16-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As if there wouldn't be a great deal of anti-Semitism even without Israel or Israel's policies? What nonsense; just look at history: anti-Semitism has been rampant for ages.

Israel and Zionism are an important defense to much of a moronic and violent world which would prefer to see the Jews dead.

When the Great Ignoramuses (of Europe, Russia, and the Arab countries) finally stop hating Jews for no good reason, then Israel may no longer be necessary. Until such time however I think Israel is an important and necessary refuge. And by the way, if this were the 1800's and blacks were still enslaved in the West I would say they also would have a moral right to set up a similar sort of refuge state for themselves.

Don't blame the Jews or Zionists for Israel: blame the lower levels of humans elsewhere who are too stupid and lacking in compassion to rise above their own base hatreds and prejudices. Simply put it is ~99% their fault. The other ~1% may be attributed to a sort of aloofness or insularity on the parts of some Jews which may turn some people off to them. Much of that aloofness or insularity however is probably a cultural by-product developed during ages of being on the defensive against hordes of barbarians on all sides. And yes those who hate the Jews and wish them dead are barbarians. No two ways about it.

chabibi
04-16-2005, 01:43 PM
good post

Dead
04-16-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2- Be a Jew who does not support Israel

[/ QUOTE ]

This is who I am. I celebrate the Jewish holidays. I try to adhere to as many of the mitzvot as possible.

I'm not a self hating Jew. Show me where I have belittled the death of milions? PROVE IT.

Your last quote is stupid.