PDA

View Full Version : JJ in SB

Somekid
04-16-2005, 02:16 AM
These kinds of hands have been driving me nuts...did I butcher this?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls.

Flop: (12 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button folds.

Turn: (8.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG folds, MP folds, CO calls.

River: (11.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB

zephed56
04-16-2005, 03:41 AM
4 loose players call your flop bet, I'd probably shut down on the turn. Most of the time, at least one of them has got ya.

If there's a bet and a caller or raiser, I'd fold. If just one bettor (who is capable of bluffing), I MIGHT consider calling down. If he's your run of the mill passive who bets, you can fold. The pot is big, but the favorite overcard got there, and also the flush.

If there were 1-2 loose callers, I'd keep betting though.

Them's the breaks. (By the tone of your post, I assume you lost this to an ace rag or crap 2 pair)

Considering the way you played it, I think the river call is fine, since the pot is big.

I may be wrong, but it's not by much. This is a close decision on the turn.

helpmeout
04-16-2005, 03:47 AM
check/fold the flop you think that out of 5 opponents that none of them have an Ace?

tolbiny
04-16-2005, 03:54 AM
Pussy.