PDA

View Full Version : couple good stories from tonights B&M session

Sponger15SB
04-16-2005, 01:44 AM
I play live like once a month, and it seems like every time I do, something happens that is so retarded that I just have to share it with people, because I am still laughing about it later in the night. So apologies if you find this stupid because you play live all the time and see this stuff, but yeah, here are my stories...

I'm in a $2/4 game while waiting for my $4/8 seat.

3 players in the hand, we pick up the action on the turn with a board of Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Guy Checks, Hero bets, woman behind calls, guy calls. Hero flips his hand face up thinking it is the showdown, and he has Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Floor is called over, and says they can resume the hand.

The river is a 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Guy checks, our hero bets!?, woman calls!?!, guy calls!?!.

1st guy turns over T /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif for a ten high flush.

Our Hero turns over Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif of course.

The woman dejectedly says, "oh I just have a straight" and turns over K /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif

She of course wins with her flush, that she didn't even notice.

Next hand......new guy at the table, who has been checking out like it is going out of style.

Our hero limps, couple people limp, whatever. Flop is X /images/graemlins/diamond.gifX /images/graemlins/diamond.gifX /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets, and gets one caller.

Turn is a X /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero bets, and caller calls.

River is a X /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero thinks and folds

Then another situation occurs when its time to post my big blind. Hero of the last hand is in the small blind, and I post. His idiot friend is UTG and he puts out $2, So his friend in the SB pushes my $2 back to me, because he is so smart. I am reading a card player, so I don't really care what he does. Dealer looks at me and says "$2 big blind" and then the SB puts my $2 back in the center of the table, the dealer says "no its $2 to you (me)" thinking that I haven't put out my $2, confusion is finally calmed, and we go on with the hand and I don't even say a word (because i'm a dick that enjoys slowing the game down, jk)

GoblinMason (Craig)
04-16-2005, 04:07 AM
Strong check the river when the 4 flush comes; it's the anti-clarkmeister theorem.

lefty rosen
04-16-2005, 04:45 AM
I got one better the housewife who didn't realize she had the Royal flush, of course cards play........... /images/graemlins/grin.gif