PDA

View Full Version : Please don't accuse me of Fancy Play Syndrome this time.

MaxPower
04-16-2005, 12:35 AM
But do tell me what you think.

Possibly the best Party 15 table ever. All the players are loose and aggressive.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
First 5 players limp, CO folds, I raise, both blinds call, UTG (who is extremely loose aggressive and only has $150 left) re-raises, everybody calls, I cap, everybody calls.

Flop: (32 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(8 players)</font>
Everyone checks to me, I check.

Turn: (16 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(8 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, <font color="#CC3333">I raise</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, MP2 calls.

River: (22 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP2 folds, I call.

Final Pot: 24 BB

Jeff W
04-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah...that hand is ridiculous. I am certain that you played it well pre-flop, on the turn and on the river. I would bet the flop to give someone a chance to fold incorrectly.

Please PM me next time you find a table like this. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Luv2DriveTT
04-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Maaaaaxxxxx Poweeeerrrrr..... he's the man. The man, with FPS........... so don't you mess....... with Maxxxxxxxx Powwwwweerrrrrr

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Bet the flop, u capped pre flop... have a ball with it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif