PDA

View Full Version : kinda funny story

mr pink
04-15-2005, 11:07 PM
so me and my friend are at the bar the other night. sitting to my right are 2 chicks. the chick on immediate right is pretty cute. the second girl is kinda busted. they've both seemed pretty wasted since we got there and it's been maybe 20 minutes. my friend is on my immediate left. so i'm sitting there, sipping my beer and watching sportcenter when the following exchange ensued...

cute chick: hey, you look pretty smart. do you know what ineffable means?

me: uhh... unable to be put into words?

cute chick: ah ha! i knew you'd know! hey can i ask you a question?

me: sure.

cute chick: you think my friend over here is ineffable?

- as she says this she points in the direction of the busted chick, who is now smiling at me

me: uhh... (i pause for a couple seconds while trying to find the right words) uhh, yeah i guess so.

cute chick: (to her friend) see!! i told ya!!

- at this point the cute chick turns back around to her friend and they start ordering shots from the bar.

- i sit there for a moment, running back the encounter in my mind. i look over to my friend (who i assumed had been paying attention to the previous conversation).

me: what do you think? is that chick ineffable?

- he takes a glance down the bar for a couple seconds, then looks at me.

my friend: i wouldn't bang her.

CallMeIshmael
04-15-2005, 11:17 PM
lol...

did this really happen?? It seems like a million to one.

mr pink
04-15-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol...

did this really happen?? It seems like a million to one.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was [censored] awesome.

TimM
04-15-2005, 11:20 PM
WTF? Maybe she trying to find a guy who thought her friend was f-able? You'd think her friend would be insulted by all this though.

pshreck
04-15-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF? Maybe she trying to find a guy who thought her friend was f-able? You'd think her friend would be insulted by all this though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didnt laugh at this, because it was pretty clear the cute chick was also playing off on the sound of the word, which kills your punchline.

Cant believe she was drunk enough to do this to her friend.

gamblore99
04-15-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didnt laugh at this, because it was pretty clear the cute chick was also playing off on the sound of the word, which kills your punchline.

Cant believe she was drunk enough to do this to her friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe her friend just wanted some cock, and she was trying to help her out.

mr pink
04-15-2005, 11:36 PM
she definitely didn't hear what my friend said. and it didn't appear like she was taking any offense to what her friend was saying.

girgy44
04-15-2005, 11:52 PM
That is so awesome. I love alcohol. HAHA.