PDA

View Full Version : women on the rag

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:08 PM
On day 2 of the monthly monster what are the odds of knockin your woman up if you didnt pull out.

Is this a safer then most time or am I an ass for thinking this?

tdarko
04-15-2005, 05:11 PM
i will find out in a week. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

CrazyN8
04-15-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH! Think I just screwed my self. No pun intened

She attacked me and it was good. She is a RN I think she would know these things.

My spider senses are flaring here.

Comment as she left: If I am preggo maybe you finally ask me to marry you.

I am fcuked

ZBTHorton
04-15-2005, 05:17 PM
It's nearly impossible to knock a girl up while she's on the rag. Don't worry.

Women only ovulate like 3-4 days of the month. Buy an ovulation calendar. It makes your sex life more fun. =)

tech
04-15-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On day 2 of the monthly monster what are the odds of knockin your woman up if you didnt pull out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Approximately 0%, unless you have extremely long-lived sperm and she has extremely short cycles.

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:20 PM
ZBTHorton, Tech thanks for the confirmation wwhhheeewww knew I could count on OOT

/wipes sweat from forhead

tdarko
04-15-2005, 05:20 PM
my gf has been on birth control for ahwile but when i leave for 6 months she always gets off it since she has no use for it and we just use condoms when she comes to visit, well the condom broke. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tdarko
04-15-2005, 05:22 PM
this is most excellent news...for many! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[censored]
04-15-2005, 05:23 PM
wait wait wait...that means you...while she was....without a.... I'm gonna puke.

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my gf has been on birth control for ahwile but when i leave for 6 months she always gets off it since she has no use for it and we just use condoms when she comes to visit, well the condom broke. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well buddy I smoke a big old sshit stick cigar with ya in nine months.

I just couldn't help me self, that was the best ass I have gotten in a few months. No clue what got into her.

Chairman Wood
[ QUOTE ]
Women only ovulate like 3-4 days of the month. Buy an ovulation calendar. It makes your sex life more fun. =)

[/ QUOTE ]
It also can totally [censored] up your life if for whatever reason strays from the pattern.

astroglide
[ QUOTE ]
Comment as she left: If I am preggo maybe you finally ask me to marry you.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha

tdarko
04-15-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that was the best ass I have gotten in a few months. No clue what got into her.

[/ QUOTE ]
haha usually it would be said, "no clue what got into me."

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Whats wrong with crime scene sex!

Seriously if your girl attacked you the way mine just did you wouldnt worry about it either.

CrazyN8
04-15-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everytime I read one of your post the voice in my head is Lawrence (that's the neighbor, right?)..."two chics at once.."

tdarko
04-15-2005, 05:30 PM
[censored] a' man.

SossMan
04-15-2005, 05:31 PM
what? not a fan of the clown face?

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It also can totally [censored] up your life if for whatever reason strays from the pattern.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed I am not scared of having a kid right now. I am more than capable of handling both $$$ and mentally.

I would prefer to be married first.

LALDAAS
04-15-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what? not a fan of the clown face?

[/ QUOTE ]

DING! I have my red wings!

Pinga
04-15-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is this a safer then most time or am I an ass for thinking this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slightly worse than the odds would be if you did pull out (http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp?taStrona=http://www.teenwire.com/sexeducation/wh_001.asp)?

A week later would probably be the worst time, but you never know.

rhythm method (http://www.executivpro.com/victoria/ovulation.htm)

menstrual cycles (http://www.fwhc.org/health/moon.htm)

BusterStacks
04-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Rhythm method all the way!