PDA

View Full Version : I can't play step tourneys!

suited_ace
04-15-2005, 02:06 PM
I have an account at Eurobet, and since they updated their software I can't load Tournaments/Special. I click and it won't load the table list.

I contacted support and they just don't know what is the problem. They told me to set Internet Explorer (I use Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/)) as the default browser, restart and re-install the software. It didn't work.

Here's the last message I got from them:

"Dear Client,
Sorry for the delay of the response but due to technical problems we have been unable to view your message.
We are however sorry to tell you that after the last suggestion of my colleague Dimitris we are unable to provide you with further help with regards to the issue mentioned by you in the email below.
Sorry for any caused inconvenience.
Kind Regards
Sheila
Eurobet Customer Service"

Do you have any other ideas to solve this (that don't involve killing a goat and a whole lot of candles)?

Newt_Buggs
04-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Eurobet has steps tournaments?

rohjoh
04-15-2005, 02:25 PM
I was under the impression that Eurobet never had steps. Were you able to do them in the past? I always use my PP account to do steps.

networkman
04-15-2005, 02:26 PM
You can't play steps on Eurobet, Party only as far as I know.

suited_ace
04-15-2005, 05:51 PM
I never got to play them, but I asked support where it was (and if it was available), and they told me that the step tourneys should be under tourneys/special.

Benholio
04-15-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never got to play them, but I asked support where it was (and if it was available), and they told me that the step tourneys should be under tourneys/special.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because the only difference between a Party support reply and a Eurobet support reply is in the signature.

citanul
04-15-2005, 06:02 PM
they lied to you. either that, or eurobet's support = party's support, and so they just assumed you were asking where they were on party.

citanul