PDA

View Full Version : which internet site for loose bad players.

Timmay
04-15-2005, 01:20 PM
just some quick backround info. Been playing poker for about 8 years. Been student of the game for about 4 years. I have read most of the 2+2 books plus many others till the covers have peeled off. I study all my important transcripts and have built up a very nice bankroll over the past 4 years playing 1/2-3/6. (over 20k playing part time)

My question is this. I read these boards but never have posted. I see alot of talk about party poker. I have made most of my cash playing paradise poker. From reading this site for about 6 months now I'm thinking of trying party. does anyone play paradise here AND party that could compare the two sites? I just want some feedback from anyone who has knowledge of both sites and the type of features party offers that paradise does not (such as hand analysis, stats, game stats ect.., track stats of other players?) Also the type of players that are found (majority) at party poker.

thanks

mannika
04-15-2005, 01:21 PM
I haven't played Paradise, but you might want to crosspost this in the Internet Gambling forum for some good responses.

shant
04-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Party is like the AOL of poker sites. It's the biggest. Like AOL, it is full of beginners and people who don't really know what they're doing on the internet. So, I say play Party skins because the fish play there because of the brand recognition and lots of advertising during poker on TV.

shark6
04-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Bonuswhores.com has well organized comparisons of the various sites with respect to the characteristics you are looking for.

Pacific has the worst players. The 2/4 flop seen % is generally above 40%.

purnell
04-15-2005, 01:42 PM
e) all if the above