PDA

View Full Version : giving someone exlax

imported_stealthcow
04-15-2005, 12:59 PM
we're ginving a frined exlax as a joke.

but how much is too much? would 3 pills make him [censored] all night or is that pushing it?

thanks

stealthcow

shant
04-15-2005, 01:05 PM
In the Jackass movie the guy took 18 pills and ended up shitting on himself in the van. So I think you can go more than 3.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Despite the fact that I hated this show, the fact that we're using Jackass as a reference point suddenly increases the potential hilariousness of the result of this exercise.

chaas4747
04-15-2005, 01:10 PM
How are you giving it to him? (That really sounds gay but it is not)

Pocket Trips
04-15-2005, 01:11 PM
I put a whole bar of chocolate exlax in ice cream that I bought that was being eaten by the night crew when I used to work in Walmart. Was a great way to find out who was doing it... they crapped their brains out for a day but unfortunately suffered no other ill effects after that.

I still think i should've went with my 1st option and replaced the chocolate with actual frozen [censored]. I might not have been able 2 find out who was eating it so easily but I would've gotten much more satisfaction knowing this person ate actual [censored]

imported_stealthcow
04-15-2005, 01:13 PM
in a protein drink mix. we're gonna put it in the milk, stir and hope that they both dissolve. we crushed the pills. so i'm a bit hesitant to give him too much, as it should probably hit him all at once.

stealthcow-

chaas4747
04-15-2005, 01:17 PM
That should work. I used to work as a bartender and some of the waitresses, put eye drops in customer's beer if they pissed them off. It has the same effect. Pretty mean [censored] if you want to know the truth.

scotty34
04-15-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That should work. I used to work as a bartender and some of the waitresses, put eye drops in customer's beer if they pissed them off. It has the same effect. Pretty mean [censored] if you want to know the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eyedrops in beer are actually very dangerous.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* Freakin' Canadians.

JinX11
04-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah, you can go more than 3. WAY more. Like 5 or 6 or 20.

scotty34
04-15-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link (http://www.snopes.com/toxins/visine.asp)

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Link (http://www.snopes.com/toxins/visine.asp)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice source. People have been doing this for years. They have some 2 year old getting sick as an example.

scotty34
04-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Better? (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002590.htm)

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Better? (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002590.htm)

[/ QUOTE ]

No. My point is that the prior example was a two year old. Nowhere do any of these sites say how much is toxic to a grown man. I'm guessing the couple of drops a waitress puts in someone's drink isn't.

scotty34
04-15-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yet it is not only toddlers who risk central nervous system shutdown or other dire results if they swallow Visine. In 1995 an adult customer at a Whole Foods Market (a retail chain of natural and organic foods) had his wheat-grass smoothie spiked with a bottle of Visine by a clerk intent upon playing a practical joke. The victim, Rudy Trabanino of Houston, became violently ill and had to be hospitalized for several days with acute pain and a variety of serious medical problems. The clerk responsible for the act was dismissed, and Whole Foods Market settled out of court with Trabanino for an undisclosed sum after he brought a $1 million suit against the store.

[/ QUOTE ]

From my first link.

If by this quote they actually meant a 'whole' bottle of visine, then perhaps a few drops may not do much. It is still a poison however. The more interesting part I thought was from the medical encyclopedia. Nowhere under symptoms did it list 'diarrhea.' Also from the first page, part of it said "not only does it not cause diarrhea..."

Joe826
04-15-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is still a poison however.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is alcohol. Seriously, a couple drops isn't going to hurt anyone.

ripdog
04-15-2005, 02:28 PM
15 responses and no has questioned the intelligence of this scheme. Unbelievable. Giving someone ex-lax isn't funny or even remotely original. Come up with a better joke. How old are you anyway?

ripdog
04-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Take him out to a strip club, find the most repulsive stripper in the place (they're in there), give her $20 and point to your buddy and say "It's my buddy's birthday today, give him the lap dance of his life", sit back and enjoy the scene that unfolds. Make bets between yourselves about how long it will be before he speaks to you again. It was three days in our case.

Pocket Trips
04-15-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take him out to a strip club, find the most repulsive stripper in the place (they're in there), give her $20 and point to your buddy and say "It's my buddy's birthday today, give him the lap dance of his life", sit back and enjoy the scene that unfolds. Make bets between yourselves about how long it will be before he speaks to you again. It was three days in our case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly how is this anywhere near as funny as the sounds of non-stop flatulance eminating from the bathroom as the friend deals with an overload of exlax?

remember the 1st rule of comedy

fart=funny

Jeff W
04-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Giving him any amount might be grounds for a felony poisoning charge, but I don't know for sure.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Giving someone ex-lax isn't funny or even remotely original. Come up with a better joke. How old are you anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not original but very funny. Clearly you have no sense of humor. Is Nair in his shampoo an acceptable substitute?

scotty34
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is still a poison however.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is alcohol. Seriously, a couple drops isn't going to hurt anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually had a feeling someone was going to say that about alcohol, and that is retarded. Cyanide is a poison, and a very miniscule amount will kill you. Oxygen is also a poison, but you've been breathing it for years and you are fine. There is no reason to compare alcohol and visine just because they are both poisons. I'm 99.9% sure you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about (I'm not saying I do either). For all you know, a small dose of visine may be harmful.

J.R.
04-15-2005, 02:49 PM
I'd much rather get a lap dance than a shake full of ex-lax.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually had a feeling someone was going to say that about alcohol, and that is retarded. Cyanide is a poison, and a very miniscule amount will kill you. Oxygen is also a poison, but you've been breathing it for years and you are fine. There is no reason to compare alcohol and visine just because they are both poisons. I'm 99.9% sure you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about (I'm not saying I do either). For all you know, a small dose of visine may be harmful.

[/ QUOTE ]

This entire statement means nothing without the necessary information. HOW MUCH FREAKING VISENE IS HARMFUL? Obviously you have no idea, and are just being a nit.

scotty34
04-15-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This entire statement means nothing without the necessary information. HOW MUCH FREAKING VISENE IS HARMFUL? Obviously you have no idea, and are just being a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just said I have no idea what dosage is actually considerably harmful. From my limited sources however (including a bartending class), I have been told that visine is poisonous, people have gotten sick from others 'spiking' their drink, and people have gotten charged over it.

Joe826
04-15-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I actually had a feeling someone was going to say that about alcohol, and that is retarded. Cyanide is a poison, and a very miniscule amount will kill you. Oxygen is also a poison, but you've been breathing it for years and you are fine. There is no reason to compare alcohol and visine just because they are both poisons.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I was trying to say. The article specifically refers to a whole bottle of visine being swallowed. If it was the case that a couple of drops could kill people, I doubt the stuff would even be allowed for purchase over the counter. Also, why does the only article you can find cite an instance where a whole bottle is swallowed if it actually is the case that a couple of drops can kill you? So, I suppose you can say the comparison you're making is "retarded".

I've personally had this trick pulled on me while I was in junior high. I didn't get diarrhea, but I didn't get sick and die either. I've never heard of anyone dying from a couple drops, and apparently you haven't either.

J.R.
04-15-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing the couple of drops a waitress puts in someone's drink isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather be a nit than an idiot who guesses whether he put too much of a toxic substance in one of my friends drinks.

U know people have been hurt and even died because of similar pranks in the past, yet you mock him for chosing to err on the side of things that doesn't carry a possible "felony" label?

Glenn
04-15-2005, 03:05 PM
You realize that you are arguing the merits of poisoning someone? You guys are pathetic. If you want to hurt someone, go up and punch them in the face. Spiking anyone's anything with anything is a pussy move for revenge/injury and is completely lame as a practical joke.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
U know people have been hurt and even died because of similar pranks in the past, yet you mock him for chosing to err on the side of things that doesn't carry a possible "felony" label?

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get invited to many parties do you?

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You realize that you are arguing the merits of poisoning someone? You guys are pathetic. If you want to hurt someone, go up and punch them in the face. Spiking anyone's anything with anything is a pussy move for revenge/injury and is completely lame as a practical joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your underwear are a couple of sizes too small.

J.R.
04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
no, I'm too busy surfing the intenet for pictures of famous women I think are beautiful even though I don't and won't likely ever get to know them...sigh, such is the life I have chosen

lu_hawk
04-15-2005, 03:20 PM
practical jokes are great but if someone made me unknowingly INGEST something as part of the joke i would not take it very well.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
practical jokes are great but if someone made me unknowingly INGEST something as part of the joke i would not take it very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're voting for Nair in his shampoo bottle instead?

Joe826
04-15-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm not arguing the merits of anything. I know through personal experience that this joke wouldn't even be effective, i'm just saying that the notion that a couple of drops could be life threatening is a little ridiculous. It is a stupid debate. I just like to argue /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

scotty34
04-15-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not arguing the merits of anything. I know through personal experience that this joke wouldn't even be effective, i'm just saying that the notion that a couple of drops could be life threatening is a little ridiculous. It is a stupid debate. I just like to argue /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, no where did I say that a few drops may be life threatening. I had said that visine is harmful, and I'm not actually sure what dosage is enough to show ill effects.

Pocket Trips
04-15-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You realize that you are arguing the merits of poisoning someone?

[/ QUOTE ]

annnnd we have a winner

now THAT'S funny!!!!

The scary thing is i would argue FOR the merits of poisoning someone provided that it would cause no permanent damage and was done for infantile comedic purposes only... not very ethical of me I guess