PDA

View Full Version : Scary email my buddy got, part deux

Daliman
04-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Ok, so I told my buddy that I had posted the email and he gave me the expected reaction, (feigned being annoyed, but insanely curious...). Anyways, the following night they were together again, and when the subject of the email came up, he was pretty uncomfortable. Baccanalia still still ensued, yadda yadda, and then I get this email back from my friend;

"Hey. So I was amazed at how many people had something to say on that thread. Kinda interesting with the different responses esp. from the women. Anyway, I wrote her and basically told her that her letter worried me and I was not going to get trapped again. Of course I was very tactful and kind. I said that I had just gone through a major life and body change and wanted to take my time exploring my newly rediscovered penis and would not want to give her any false hope and she should keep dating other people. Below is her response and I really don't know what to think of her now. It kinda the same that I've gotten from every other woman, but very different too because she is much more mature and "experienced" than anyone before. If you post this, REMOVE ALL NAMES AND VITAL INFORMATION. You are a bastard for posting it in the first place because now I have a morbid curiosity what people with say to this. Call me today with your take.

I was so glad to get your email, relieved even - thank you. I want to say a few things in response to some things you told me. The first thing I want to respond to is where you said you were not in a position to make a life changing decision about love - Xxxxxx, I totally understand that - I hope I did not make it sound that I expected that from you in anything that I have said or written to you. I am sorry if it seemed that way. I don't know if I've even told you this, I know I've told my kids and my sister, but I don't even plan on getting married again until my kids are grown and moved out of the house. I don't know why, but it's just something that I felt strongly about. I'm not saying I wouldn't live with someone, but marriage is definately a long ways off for me.

I will admit that I do not want to see anyone else right now, the thought of going out with someone else, or the thought of another guy trying to kiss me or touch me makes me want to vomit. I don't expect you to feel the same way towards other women, that is just how I feel. And I don't feel that I'm being robbed of any happiness by NOT going out right now. If things don't work out for us, I will date again, there will always be single guys out there to go out with. I just can't do it right now. A lot of the things I say or said, like when I said I wanted you to be mine and I want to be yours, I mean that is what I eventually want - and it doesn't necessarily mean marriage, and it doesn't mean today, tomorrow or next week or even next year - it just means that is what I would like for it to end up as at some point if things keep going the way that they are. I feel like I have said too much to you in some ways and have made you nervous and that is the last thing that I wanted. The way that I have felt has floored me - I am the same as you when you say that you've been hurt and crushed and you don't ever want to go through that again, I don't want to go through that again either. And you're right, I don't REALLY know you after a few dates and making love only twice, but when I say the things I say it is based on what I DO know up to this point, and so far up to this point, in my eyes, you are everything I have said. I don't want, nor do I need, a decision from you right now, please don't think that, I just want a chance to show you how good I think we could be together. I know it is hard for you to trust and I know your ex changed after you were together for awhile, and when I look at you and I look at me, I see something different because I KNOW how I am, and like you, I KNOW I am a good person, and I KNOW that I know how to treat my man. I treated Xxxxxxx good and he was cheating on me, abusing me and treating me like [censored]. But I know that time will show you that I will not change, that what you see now is what you get, and if anything did change, it would only be for the better. I know that you are not expecting 100% of me right now, but I can still give you 100% of my own free will because that is what I want to do. It is of my own choosing. I do not expect anything of you or from you, and you can tell me anything without worrying about a reaction from me. I do want to be your best friend, please feel free to tell my anything that is on your mind or in your heart. And I told you before in a previous email, if you meet someone else and you feel more for her, just tell me - I will wish you well and won't bother you ever again. I want you to be happy Xxxxxx whether it is with me or without me. I'm not saying it wouldn't hurt if it was without me, but I am a big girl and I will be okay if it comes to that. Nothing could possibly hurt worse than what I have already been through for the past ten years with Xxxxxxx. I know your heart has been crushed and it breaks my heart to know that. I would do anything to heal your pain, but I know you need to work that out in your own way and in your own time. I happen to think that you are worth waiting for. Don't ask me why, that is one of those things that I can't explain, but I do have strong feelings about it and I told myself after my mistakes with Xxxxxx that I would start trusting my gut instincts, so it's starting now. I know you don't know me really, but I would NEVER [censored] on you, I would never do anything to hurt you - I just want you to know that from the bottom of my heart. I totally understand your apprehension and the need to guard your heart, feelings, emotions and all of that, I totally understand.

You are not a "dork" for using analogies - I understand what you are saying. I understand everything you said in your email, I really do. I know you need to date and see other people, I can sense that, and I'm okay with that. I'm not going to lie, I told you before it does make me jealous, but I have no right to feel that way, you are NOT mine and you are free to do as you please and need to do. I don't know how much you have gone out or dated. I have gone out on ALOT of dates and I was actually beginning to get repulsed by it before I even met you. Every guy I met only wanted sex, nobody wanted me for me or for anything meaningful and it was beginning to hurt really bad. I was about to the point of giving up and then I met you . . . and that is just another reason that this whole thing has seemed so surreal to me, the timing of it all was just perfect, for me anyway. I actually WANT you to date, I would never want you to NOT do what you wanted to do. If you go out with 20 more women and decide that you don't want to date anyone else anymore and just date me exclusively I would feel great. If you stopped dating now and only dated me exclusively, I would actually worry that you would always wonder if something better was out there. I want you to be sure if you decide to stop seeing other people. I'm not swearing off dating forever, but am swearing off dating for awhile, I don't feel like I should do something that I have absolutely no desire to do. I cannot think about anything or anyone but YOU, I dream about YOU, I talk about YOU, everything on my mind is YOU, YOU, YOU. I can't ignore what I'm feeling and at the same time I can't expect you to feel the same way. I can hope that someday you will, and I can hope that someday we will be dating exclusively and who knows what from there . . . I don't know what the future holds, I only know how I feel right now and I'm following my heart and my instincts and right now they are with you. I don't feel that I'm devoting something that I cannot devote right now, and I don't feel that you are denying me total happiness by taking your time to figure out who or what you want and need right now. I told you before I am willing to wait, I think you are worth waiting for. I don't want to risk losing someone that I think could be the best thing that has ever happened to me. And if it doesn't work out, I haven't lost anything by waiting - what have I lost but a bunch of guys who only want to have sex with me???? Ok, well, I'm sick of that anyway - and it was just different with you, I WANTED you - I didn't want any of them, even kissing some of the guys I went out with made me sick. God, I just can barely contain myself to keep my lips and hands off of you - how can I ignore that? And it's NOT just the physical stuff, (although physical attraction is very important as far as a good sex life goes), it's just being with you. I've been on dates where I absolutely could NOT wait for the night to be OVER. When I'm with you, I don't ever want the night to end! I just want time to stop and I want to just be in your arms forever.

I hope you enjoy your time with your parents very much, I know you must miss them terribly, I can't imagine being away from my parents, and it makes me sad that you are so far away from yours. I'm so happy that you are getting to spend time with them. Please don't feel like you have to call me, just enjoy your time, they are only going to be here for a few days, I'll be here forever . . . okay? Put all of this in the back of your mind and have fun. I will be thinking about you, and I will be missing you and looking forward very much to the next time we see each other.

We can talk next week. Please always tell me how you feel, ok? And if I've said too much, I'm so sorry - I really don't want to scare you away, I just want you to know how I feel. Like I said before, if I didn't tell you and some other girl came along and felt for you the way that I did and she told you - well . . . . what would happen??? You would assume I didn't have those feelings for you because I never said anything, so I had to let you know. I don't want to rush things, I just hope that it DOES work out for us and that we do end up together, even if it is years later - if everything stays the way it is and gets better and better - I feel like our lives would be perfect. I can tell that you really are a great man, a very caring, loving and gentle man. I'm sorry that you were treated so badly, she didn't deserve you Erik and you didn't deserve to be treated that way. It pisses me off that she treated you that way because I would give anything to have been in her shoes. Please take your time and do what you need to do, find yourself, figure out what you want and need and just know that I care about you so much and that I am not going anywhere anytime soon, and that is of my own choosing. And also know that you CAN tell me anything - anytime and I'm here for you whatever you need.

Love,
Xxxxxxxx"

VERY scary and contradictory at almost every turn, to say the least. Enjoy.

JinX11
04-15-2005, 10:33 AM
Long.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Too Long. I'm not reading this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Daliman
04-15-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing out.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll risk it.

Raiser
04-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Restraining order.

Seriously, this chick scares me.

meep_42
04-15-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Restraining order.

Seriously, this chick scares me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No fix needed.

-d

1C5
04-15-2005, 11:07 AM
I just noticed the

love,

at the end and that was enough to read. 2 letters and 2 dates and there is a love already ha ha ha

YourFoxyGrandma
04-15-2005, 11:21 AM
She sounds creepy and is definitley into him in a not normal way. Also, girls that don't use paragraphs = serious trouble.

mcb
04-15-2005, 11:22 AM
He tells her that the first letter worried him and she responds with this gem. This chick is going to kill his dog, I know it.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, girls that don't use paragraphs = serious trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent and totally correct point.

Daliman
04-15-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He tells her that the first letter worried him and she responds with this gem. This chick is going to kill his dog, I know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This much I can guarantee will NOT happen.

chaas4747
04-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Tell him to run. In contradiction to what I said about the first email. No longer [censored] this chic, just run.

tech
04-15-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot think about anything or anyone but YOU, I dream about YOU, I talk about YOU, everything on my mind is YOU, YOU, YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not good.

VBM
04-15-2005, 11:49 AM
i agree w/ others here; it's starting down a bad path if she's way more into him than Erik is into her /images/graemlins/grin.gif

am i the only one who feels a little sorry for this gal?
single mom, been beaten up, meets guys only interested in trying to get into her pants, meets a nice guy who she likes, but in turn is creeped out by her...

Chairman Wood
04-15-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
VERY scary and contradictory at almost every turn, to say the least. Enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]
From both those letters I don't think she could do any harm but she definately has a lot of issues she needs to get over before she has a stable relationship again. For her sake, your buddy should end this immediately.

fluxrad
04-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Been beaten up + this letter == this chick likes to be treated like [censored] and has serious abandonment issues. Her dad probably beat the crap out of her, etc.

You need to drop this woman like a bad habit.

Unless she's hot. Then you could totally just put it in her pooper.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unless she's hot. Then you could totally just put it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever he decides, he should knock her in the can first.

Chairman Wood
04-15-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever he decides, he should knock her in the can first.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed

Dangergirl
04-15-2005, 12:05 PM
This girl is a nutcase. You really need to rid yourself of her immediately. Continuing to screw her is only going to create problems for you in the future. You really need to tell her that paragraphs are her friend.

Pocket Trips
04-15-2005, 12:08 PM
I just find it funny that in one recent thread (I forget which one and am too lazy to search) all the guys were bitching that women never actually say what they want or are thinking and here we have a girl who is pouring her heart out to a guy and everyone is saying she must be psycho and to run like hell.

That being said... SHE IS A FRIGGEN PSYCHO....RUN LIKE HELL... MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE IF YOU HAVE TO... anyone who feels this way after 2 dates is heading for trouble.. not necessarily violent trouble but trouble. Especially, if as you say, your buddy has had problems getting out of relationships that had no future in the past.

On a side note I think I remember in one of the previous posts you saying that you met this guy by dating his sister?? Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!! and that tends to put a damper on a lot of guy talk friends would usually get invovled in.

Chairman Wood
04-15-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This girl is a nutcase. You really need to rid yourself of her immediately. Continuing to screw her is only going to create problems for you in the future. You really need to tell her that paragraphs are her friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
No I disagree, I really think a good two hole pounding would do her some good, but only anal. Remember you can't make ass babies.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 12:19 PM
This is why you only put it in her pooper. So she won't get the idea you actually like her.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KowCiller
04-15-2005, 12:26 PM
In an exercise to state the obvious, I'll simply say that it's clear this woman has a common disease among females. She's had her heart broken, feels alone, and is latching onto the nearest male she can sink her claws into. She wants to get over her previous heartaches and is using that pain as energy to win over this new guy.

She wants so badly to be loved that she's willing to go to all sorts of extremes to convince this guy she'll do anything and everything for him as she worships the ground he walks on. It's a sad tale and I feel bad for her.

I've witnessed this twice in the past. Both times I was the "heartbreaker" of serious long term relationships. The first time it happened, my psycho ex of 2.5 yrs (who i had to call the police on for stalking me) got engaged to this guy within 6 months of our breakup. In the second instance, my ex of 1.5 years got knocked up and subsequently married within 6 months of our breakup.

The moral of the story is emotionally unstable chics can be great fun in the short term, but in the long term the are -EV.

KoW

fluxrad
04-15-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

For some guys it's not that big of a deal. I've had plenty of good conversations w/ my GF's brother. And I've usually been cool with most of the guys that donk my sister.

Granted, I don't exactly get into conversations about technique and [censored] with these guys...but they're all chill.

gamblore99
04-15-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a side note I think I remember in one of the previous posts you saying that you met this guy by dating his sister?? Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!! and that tends to put a damper on a lot of guy talk friends would usually get invovled in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a sister, but if I did, I would really try to make a sincere effort to get to know the guy she cares so much about. Of course him telling me how they did it 3 times last night would not be cool

M2d
04-15-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
meets guys only interested in trying to get into her pants,

[/ QUOTE ]
if you give it up on the first date regularly, what type of rep/dates do you think you're going to have?

chaas4747
04-15-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you give it up on the first date regularly, what type of dates do you think you're going to have?

[/ QUOTE ]

A second one.

Daliman
04-15-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just find it funny that in one recent thread (I forget which one and am too lazy to search) all the guys were bitching that women never actually say what they want or are thinking and here we have a girl who is pouring her heart out to a guy and everyone is saying she must be psycho and to run like hell.

That being said... SHE IS A FRIGGEN PSYCHO....RUN LIKE HELL... MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE IF YOU HAVE TO... anyone who feels this way after 2 dates is heading for trouble.. not necessarily violent trouble but trouble. Especially, if as you say, your buddy has had problems getting out of relationships that had no future in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually didn't get along very well when I was dating his sister, which was for over 2 1/2 years. I don't know if I posted about it before but after we had broken up she almost immediately started dating a guy that lived 5 states away and was talking marriage after less than 2 weeks, so my heavy Sir LAncelot complex kicked into high gear, and I freaked out. HEr bro and I started talking more, I found out he wasn;t a tool, and we been buds ever since, he even stood up at my wedding, and I'll likely be best man at his, so yeah, that'd be kinda odd.

All this said, my all-purpose burn vs him is STILL, "Oh yeah, well I Fvcked yer sister!"

Eurotrash
04-15-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please don't feel like you have to call me, just enjoy your time, they are only going to be here for a few days, I'll be here forever . . . okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/theglenlivet/wile_e.jpg

Daliman
04-15-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you give it up on the first date regularly, what type of dates do you think you're going to have?

[/ QUOTE ]

A second one.

[/ QUOTE ]\\

vnh

TimM
04-15-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In an exercise to state the obvious, I'll simply say that it's clear this woman has a common disease among females. She's had her heart broken, feels alone, and is latching onto the nearest male she can sink her claws into. She wants to get over her previous heartaches and is using that pain as energy to win over this new guy.

She wants so badly to be loved that she's willing to go to all sorts of extremes to convince this guy she'll do anything and everything for him as she worships the ground he walks on. It's a sad tale and I feel bad for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much sums it up. Why did she choose him, when she says all the other guys are only interested in sex? She probably tells all the guys she meets of her past problems, and he is the only one who actually listened in a caring and sympathetic way. And because of this she convinced herself that a guy she barely knows is the one she wants to spend her whole life with. He could not have known this before that first e-mail, but I think seeing her again after it was a big mistake.

Jazza
04-15-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else here think thats a bit odd? I mean my brother-in-law is an OK guy to hang out with but HE IS SCREWING MY SISTER!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

For some guys it's not that big of a deal. I've had plenty of good conversations w/ my GF's brother. And I've usually been cool with most of the guys that donk my sister.

Granted, I don't exactly get into conversations about technique and [censored] with these guys...but they're all chill.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto, my best friend is my bro in law.

funny thing he said just after he got engaged to my sisiter:

"i guess this means you'll have to kick my ass for doin' the dirty with your sister"

BottlesOf
04-15-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I said that I had just gone through a major life and body change and wanted to take my time exploring my newly rediscovered penis

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

NoTalent
04-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Wow, Kids + cray = run run run

Daliman
04-15-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I said that I had just gone through a major life and body change and wanted to take my time exploring my newly rediscovered penis

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a side-joke we make. I'm married, he'd had a GF for 4 years, and neither one of us ever gets any.

[censored]
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Wow I am going to have to read that in parts. My reaction from just looking at it. wow, just wow.

B00T
04-15-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know I've told my kids and my sister,

[/ QUOTE ]

Kids on top of this lunacy? Umm PUH-EACE.

[censored]
04-15-2005, 04:33 PM
From the second paragraph

[ QUOTE ]
I KNOW how I am, and like you, I KNOW I am a good person, and I KNOW that I know how to treat my man

[/ QUOTE ]

Well she knows what she wants.

i wanna be me
04-15-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's had her heart broken, feels alone, and is latching onto the nearest male she can sink her claws into. She wants to get over her previous heartaches and is using that pain as energy to win over this new guy.

The moral of the story is emotionally unstable chics can be great fun in the short term, but in the long term the are -EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is sad isn't it.....

[censored]
04-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know the psychology behind using "I" a bazillion times per paragraph? That can't be good.

bernie
04-15-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but very different too because she is much more mature and "experienced" than anyone before

[/ QUOTE ]

In comparison to what? Girls in junior high?

She's in her mid+ 30s and is this openly gushy after only a 'few dates'? She sounds pretty frickin' desperate/troubled. That or like a russian chick trying like hell to marry an american. Ever seen those letters? Just like these first 2.

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot think about anything or anyone but YOU, I dream about YOU, I talk about YOU, everything on my mind is YOU, YOU, YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I see the word 'YOU', when written like this, I can see a knife following it.

If he likes drama in his life, keep her. Don't complain when it gets real messy.

I'd either slow things way down, or show her the door. She isn't totally mentally mature. Better gals out there than this.

b

The Yugoslavian
04-15-2005, 07:34 PM
He needs to continue to date her and feed you regular emails. Then you need to keep posting them on this forum.

You also need to start posting pics.

Yugoslav

Eihli
04-15-2005, 08:04 PM
jesus christ give us some cliff notes

somethingstupid
04-16-2005, 03:07 AM
who the [censored] reads this [censored], it is way to long and I am too drunk to waste myh drunken time.

zephed56
04-16-2005, 07:29 AM
She said she was abused by her husband, she's got serious issues. Stay away, please do not procreate.