PDA

View Full Version : 2+2's Gossip Forum Gets Pwned???

Bill Murphy
04-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Apparently David Williams is dating Matador's daughter & Antonio Esfandiari is dating Shannon Elizabeth. Very disappointing that there has been no mention of it here(all apologies if there has).

Dang, I gotta win me one a them thar TV poker thingamabobs a right soon.... Next thing ya know Tuan Le'll be hooking up with Angelina Jolie! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

$DEADSEXE$
04-15-2005, 03:13 AM
Wow...all I can say is those two girls could do a whole lot better lol.
Next thing you know Jenniffer Aniston will be dating Scott Fichman

Subfallen
04-15-2005, 03:24 AM
WTF? Isn't Shannon Elizabeth married? Admittedly, one would think she could do better, but:

http://img.actressarchives.com/shannon/elizabeth003.jpg

Stinglikeabee
04-15-2005, 03:33 AM
She got divorced a few months back.

mantasm
04-15-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder why

oil doe
04-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Well. If you had been listening to Bluff Magazine's radio show (shows are archived on their site) you would have known that weeks ago. And if you were listening this week (or read The Boston Globe), you would have known what poker player Shannon's ex-husband was spending time with.

Ulysses
04-15-2005, 12:26 PM
F this. Time to start playing tournaments.

MLG
04-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Heh. You once asked me how I could play 4 tournies in one day. I knew you'd finally see the light.

buriedbeds
04-15-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder why

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit it; it was because of me.

God damn she's fine.

burningyen
04-15-2005, 02:34 PM
It's good to be David Williams.

bogey
04-15-2005, 02:40 PM
I dont know if I'm really pissed or kind of happy.

Rick Diesel
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
So who got the better of the deal, Williams or Esfandiari?

My vote is for Antonio, as both broads are extremely hot but Shannon Elizabeth has a lot more money.

bogey
04-15-2005, 02:58 PM
I'd say Williams. She's hotter and Shannon Elizabeth had the ugly husband. Its not as cool to date hot chicks when everyone knows they date ugly guys. (that being said, its still a hell of a lot cooler than not dating an extremely hot chick)

phage
04-15-2005, 03:03 PM
From USAToday...
"And Shannon Elizabeth's soon-to-be ex-husband, Joe Reitman, walked the red carpet hand-in-hand with Tournament of Champions poker winner Annie Duke." USAToday (http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-04-14-young-hollywood_x.htm)

bogey
04-15-2005, 03:07 PM
this is bizarro world

Ulysses
04-15-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My vote is for Antonio, as both broads are extremely hot but Shannon Elizabeth has a lot more money.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. I think both are incredibly hot, but I think the Matador chick is hotter. However, Shannon Elizabeth is a legit A-list star right now, so the nod has to go to Antonio.

Luv2DriveTT
04-15-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. I think both are incredibly hot, but I think the Matador chick is hotter. However, Shannon Elizabeth is a legit B-list star right now, so the nod has to go to Antonio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Corrected your post. I think she has a gambling problem, am I correct? I'm pretty sure she also has an intelligence deficiency.

oh... and she is hot. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

J_V
04-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Antonio is a player, one of poker's few true ladies men.

TobDog
04-15-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"And Shannon Elizabeth's soon-to-be ex-husband, Joe Reitman, walked the red carpet hand-in-hand with Tournament of Champions poker winner Annie Duke."

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't Annie married too?

whiskeytown
04-16-2005, 05:47 AM
christ....

clearly, becoming a movie director is the way to go - forget being a poker champion - god damn..... - He got both Shannon AND Annie by being a director -

sheeeeit - my life sucks right now....just dig a grave for me and I'll go lie in it for awhile.

RB

trying2learn
04-16-2005, 03:26 PM
i just saw antonio last week with his girlfriend, and no - it's not shannon e.

and as a side note - what the hell was shannon's ex husband thinking to leave her for annie duke?!?!?

wow...is all there's to say about that.

Beerfund
04-16-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and as a side note - what the hell was shannon's ex husband thinking to leave her for annie duke?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he left her.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bill Murphy
04-16-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well. If you had been listening to Bluff Magazine's radio show (shows are archived on their site) you would have known that weeks ago. And if you were listening this week (or read The Boston Globe), you would have known what poker player Shannon's ex-husband was spending time with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, the point of the post was that 2+2 dropped the ball.

And yes, I was just getting ready to post that Mr. Elizabeth & Ms. Duke were chillin' at Jessica Simpson's party, 'least 'ccordin' to USAToday.

JTrout
04-16-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF? Isn't Shannon Elizabeth married? Admittedly, one would think she could do better, but: http://img.actressarchives.com/shannon/elizabeth003.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that John Lovitz?

Blarg
04-16-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"And Shannon Elizabeth's soon-to-be ex-husband, Joe Reitman, walked the red carpet hand-in-hand with Tournament of Champions poker winner Annie Duke."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With a few kids, too.

Blarg
04-16-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. I think both are incredibly hot, but I think the Matador chick is hotter. However, Shannon Elizabeth is a legit A-list star right now, so the nod has to go to Antonio.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about A-list. I don't think she can open a movie by herself.

Blarg
04-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Very sexy, but that has to be one of the stupidest outfits on the planet. Pure bimbo.

David04
04-16-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF? Isn't Shannon Elizabeth married? Admittedly, one would think she could do better, but: http://img.actressarchives.com/shannon/elizabeth003.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that John Lovitz?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, it's clearly Moneymaker.

TobDog
04-16-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

With a few kids, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF does Annie think she is? She wins some little invitation only tourney for $2M and she can date some hollywood cheese? Only in America!

dsm
04-17-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.actressarchives.com/shannon/elizabeth003.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, she looks fine there, but without makeup she moves down the one-to-ten scale by at least four points:

Shannon Without Makeup (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=tv&Number=2146292&Forum=,, All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=213 8129&Search=true&where=&Name=36&daterange=&newerva l=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post2 146292)

-dsm http://www.geocities.com/~jbenz/gr_ani.gif

oil doe
04-17-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Like I said, the point of the post was that 2+2 dropped the ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if y'all want to regain the edge on poker gossip, then why is Shana Hiatt leaving the WPT next season?

OK. Someone pick it up and run with it.

hoopsie44
04-22-2005, 03:31 PM
A list ?
She's swapping spit with Kelso on "That 70's Show".It's been a long fall from "American Pie".