PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh: If you think Delay is unethical: you are a "chi commie"

jokerswild
04-15-2005, 02:39 AM
That's what he said today. Tomorrow he will tell idiot ditto heads that if you think that Limbaugh is a drug addict, then you are a Chines Commie.

You ditto heads are the ones that don't believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

two0crew
04-15-2005, 03:06 AM
Limbaugh is a dousche. I [censored] hate shitfucks like him and Bill O'Reilly. They criticize everyone else's morals and then they have huge personal problems of their own. [censored] hypocrtyes.

whiskeytown
04-15-2005, 06:49 AM
never take advice from a druggie hypocrite -

I remember when when he lost his hearing, and then the hillbilly heroin came out, and a doctor went on the record as saying that sort of drug abuse can easily lead to hearing loss, and I just sorta felt like there was a God in the universe, and he doesn't always let the unjust get away with bullshit every waking second of the day.

That felt good. Oink if you love Rush

RB

BCPVP
04-15-2005, 12:56 PM
...therefore no one should criticize anyone. Ever.

zaxx19
04-15-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Limbaugh is a dousche. I [censored] hate shitfucks like him and Bill O'Reilly. They criticize everyone else's morals and then they have huge personal problems of their own. [censored] hypocrtyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What were Bill Oreailly's HUGE personal problems?

The fact that he had some phone sex with a flirtacious underling ???

Cmon.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-15-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What were Bill Oreailly's HUGE personal problems?

The fact that he had some phone sex with a flirtacious underling ???

Cmon.

[/ QUOTE ]
AND IF THERE REALLY WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME YOUD SAY IT ON THE NO SPIN ZONE