PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please traslate this email I got from Empire?

Go Blue
04-15-2005, 02:06 AM
They sent me a password reminder. I replied saying thanks, but I never requested one. This is how they responded:

We see that you have been sent the password reset mailer by our VIP group and would like to clarify that it will be sent to your in specific and for any other queries we would request you to get back to us, so that we can assist you better.

I am reading this over and over again and can't help but think I'm missing something. Is this even English or what?

AlienCorpse
04-15-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
be sent to your in specific

[/ QUOTE ]
They screwed up somewhere in here. The rest makes sense. Im trying to fill in what it could say, but im drawing blanks.

Matty
04-15-2005, 02:44 AM
I think they're trying to say it was sent to you specifically.

Funny story, an Empire representative once said to me over the phone the following line:

"Q as in cubic".

GrannyMae
04-15-2005, 02:06 PM
We see that you have been sent the password reset mailer by our VIP group and would like to clarify that it will be sent to your in specific and for any other queries we would request you to get back to us, so that we can assist you better.

wait till lorinda sees this.

that paragraph may belong with the likes of the famous "hazel, 7 o'clock, what time is it" chat.

anyone have that link? i need a friday laugh.