PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek TNG fans.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Did you know that Data [censored] Tasha Yar? Somehow in following this show I completely missed this until today on spike TV.

For the uneducated. She had sex with an android.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Star Trek TNG fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

there was one?

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you know that Data [censored] Tasha Yar? Somehow in following this show I completely missed this until today on spike TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, how did you manage to miss that??

Apathy
04-14-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, so would this be more like having sex with a machine, like a mounted dildo? Or do you think there is such a thing as "adroid sperm"?

Dynasty
It happened in the second episode when they were both infected with a virus which made the crew act intoxicated. (yep, the android got drunk).

It was occassionally referenced very subtly in later episodes.

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, how did you manage to miss that??

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know when did this happen? I thought I had seen all the early episodes. Maybe this one is only played during late night.

offTopic
04-14-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...well, he was "fully functional". /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, so would this be more like having sex with a machine, like a mounted dildo? Or do you think there is such a thing as "adroid sperm"?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, NSFW http://www.fuckingmachines.com/

Richard Tanner
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Does that mean that Soong consulted John Holmes' or Ron Jeremey's body of work when designing him. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cody