View Full Version : Crypto bonuses

Sincere
04-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I have notice that the following sites have these bonuses monthly:

Interpoker -> $90 for $90 bonus - 450 raked hands
Poker Plex -> $50 bonus - 300 raked hands
Caribbean Sun -> $40 bonus - 250 raked hands
William Hill -> $25 bonus - 5 hrs of play

I have never had an account with any of these sites. If I were to sign up for them through an affiliate, how would the rakeback deal affect the bonuses?

The reason I ask is that it is my understanding that when you are making rakeback that the bonuses can be affected to accomidate for the amount of rakeback you are earning.

Basically what I want to know is can I earn rakeback at these sites and still recieve the full bonuses everymonth on top of the rakeback?

Thanks

wbrumfiel
04-14-2005, 04:59 PM
I wont answer about rakeback since its not allowed on the forums but Interpoker has changed thier bonus to $100 for 800 hands this month.

playersare
04-14-2005, 05:12 PM
you're quoting Homer's BABFN there, since last September these changes were made to the Crypto reqs:

Caribbean Sun - $40 for 500 hands
Interpoker - $100 for 800 hands

there is at least one major affiliate who offers rakeback on each of the 4 big Crpytos now, though I don't know for sure which ones don't deduct from MGR (I know Poker Plex doesn't). there is no drawback to NOT signing up under an affiliate, even if you don't immediately or ever earn any net rakeback in return.