PDA

View Full Version : The kind of girl that's got issues

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 02:37 PM
I have a general rule. If all of a girl's friends are guys, something is wrong w/ her. If she doesn't get along w/ other girls, look out. Red flag.

My overall rule is that I'm slightly wary of anyone who doesn't have friends of both sexes. Unless they're married, engaged, etc.

For example, we all know that guys who are only friends with girls are all kinds of twisted and usually gay. Steer clear.

If a guy is only friends with other guys, he's probably not well adjusted and isn't too good w/ the ladies.

Maybe there's a loophole in this part: girls who are only friends with other girls. Not sure about that one. Maybe it's okay and acceptable. But probably not.

Also, never trust a guy who has a ponytail or a cat. I tell my female friends this all the time.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Okay, I'll ask. What prompted this post?

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 02:42 PM
I was just thinking about this girl I used to date 7 years ago in high school. She had issues back then. Still does as far as I can tell. We weren't serious. We still hang out but I don't consider her a close friend. All her friends are guys. Boom. Red flag.

spamuell
04-14-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'll ask. What prompted this post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone replies, disagreeing with the original post and Tyler responds with an anecdote proving that he is correct, in which he can casually refer to the fact that in the past, he had sex.

Reprocess
04-14-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The kind of girl that's got issues

[/ QUOTE ]

All of them.

jackdaniels
04-14-2005, 02:48 PM
I dont think there is anything wrong with a chick who only has guy friends. If she is the kind of girl other girls love to hate (she's "one of the guys" and the other girls are always afraid she will steal their boyfriends/husbands) - this will happen quite often. I find that those are the funnest girls to be with and seek them out rather than red flagging them.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

KDawgCometh
04-14-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, never trust a guy who has a ponytail or a cat. I tell my female friends this all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't be hating on cats. Girls love em and they're cool

Yeti
04-14-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone replies, disagreeing with the original post and Tyler responds with an anecdote proving that he is correct, in which he can casually refer to the fact that in the past, he had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

/me sniggers

Oh, and don't show Tyler's first post to a well rounded female. I just fked up big time.

chaas4747
04-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Alias of NT?

tech
04-14-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she's "one of the guys"

[/ QUOTE ]

Red flag.

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 02:54 PM
I don't have any chick friends because I end up [censored] them. Does that make me not well adjusted? I am great with the ladies.

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't be hating on cats. Girls love em and they're cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Cats suck. Spawn of the devil.

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have any chick friends because I end up [censored] them. Does that make me not well adjusted? I am great with the ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it doesn't make you not well adjusted. I was probably wrong on this point. There's nothing wrong w/ a guy who only has guy friends. Probably nothing wrong, anyway.

Dead
04-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks for explaining this to me on an internet message board. You must be a pimp.

thatpfunk
04-14-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If she doesn't get along w/ other girls, look out.

[/ QUOTE ]

All girls hate each other.

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, just insecure ones.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well rounded female.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what this means. She's a fat chick? Plenty of those around. She's a curvy chick? Sounds good. She's emotionally well-adjusted. There was one?

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 03:03 PM
That's funny coming from you Dead.

In Daliman's thread didn't you write something like "this girl probably has low self-confidence....this is the kind of girl you want to marry."

That was hilarious, btw. Yea all guys want to date a girl w/ low self esteem and confidence issues. <heavy sarcasm>

Dead
04-14-2005, 03:05 PM
This sounds like an "I got rejected, so I will make fun of girls now" thread.

Vant a hug? Vant a cookie?

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like an "I got rejected, so I will make fun of girls now" thread.

Vant a hug? Vant a cookie?

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I didn't understand why everyone hated you...

Dead
04-14-2005, 03:09 PM
The truth hurts.

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 03:26 PM
That's not at all what happened. Nice try tho. You know me so well.

gamblore99
04-14-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Am I the only one that beat the rush and hated him immediately?

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only oine that hated him immediately?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubtful. Wait you're not talking about me right? If you're talking about Dead, my answer is: doubtful.

Dead
04-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Caring about being hated by people that you don't even know is like, stupid, man.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a general rule. If all of a girl's friends are guys, something is wrong w/ her. If she doesn't get along w/ other girls, look out. Red flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most girls dont get along with each other. You find a chick with a best friend shes had longer than 5 years and you've found something unique.

[ QUOTE ]
For example, we all know that guys who are only friends with girls are all kinds of twisted and usually gay. Steer clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, this is one of the stupidest things ive ever read

peachy
04-14-2005, 04:26 PM
That is so not true...im am friends with mostly guys but i have girl friends to go to clubs with and out shopping. The main reason for this is b/c the guys dont bitch...dont take forever to get ready....dont fight over whos gonna get what guy they spot while thier out (except mah gay friends which i get the guys they want and its funny lol). Girls r mostly backstabbers and gossip wayyyyyy too much. Ive always been aloud out on most boys nites when the gfs cant go...so i catch heat for that from the girls...but they guys say they let me come cause i dont do everyone in sight...i dont B#$(* about everyone...i just wanna have fun...im ready to go whenever...and i can joke with them about hookin up with girls and im just gererally laid back. Its just less stressful to hang out with mostly guys and more fun in gereral, plus when i go out less guys i dont want bothering me dont b/c im with mostly guys - they assume one is mah bf. I also do alot of outdoor things that girls dont always wanna go do - like repelling, wakeboarding, skiing (water), snowboarding, horse back riding, endurance racing, camping, hunt with my dad sometimes (more so when i was younger), flyfish, tennis, etc etc. so it is easier to get guys to go do these things or they ask me to go. So im not weird!! Oh and i play poker...so i mostly play with guys

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, this has been true in 100% of the people who are like this in my experience.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, this has been true in 100% of the people who are like this in my experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with buster on this. If you disagree, clearly your one of the people and we'll expect your "coming out of the closet..." post any day.

NLSoldier
04-14-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one that beat the rush and hated him immediately?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That is so not true...im am friends with mostly guys but i have girl friends to go to clubs with and out shopping. The main reason for this is b/c the guys dont bitch...dont take forever to get ready....dont fight over whos gonna get what guy they spot while thier out (except mah gay friends which i get the guys they want and its funny lol). Girls r mostly backstabbers and gossip wayyyyyy too much. Ive always been aloud out on most boys nites when the gfs cant go...so i catch heat for that from the girls...but they guys say they let me come cause i dont do everyone in sight...i dont B#$(* about everyone...i just wanna have fun...im ready to go whenever...and i can joke with them about hookin up with girls and im just gererally laid back. Its just less stressful to hang out with mostly guys and more fun in gereral, plus when i go out less guys i dont want bothering me dont b/c im with mostly guys - they assume one is mah bf. I also do alot of outdoor things that girls dont always wanna go do - like repelling, wakeboarding, skiing (water), snowboarding, horse back riding, endurance racing, camping, hunt with my dad sometimes (more so when i was younger), flyfish, tennis, etc etc. so it is easier to get guys to go do these things or they ask me to go. So im not weird!! Oh and i play poker...so i mostly play with guys

[/ QUOTE ]

The way you post makes mah head hurt.

deacsoft
04-14-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not at all stupid. It's pretty much dead on. Dude, if a guy is only friends w/ girls and has no guy friends, there is something terribly wrong with him. I'm not saying that being gay is terribly wrong (or wrong at all), but you probably know what I mean.

thatpfunk
04-14-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, just insecure ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

So all girls hate each other...

(and I somehow managed to make the quote function work backwards. weird.)

[censored]
04-14-2005, 04:41 PM
You will have to excuse Dead, you hit pretty close to home. He has already confessed to shopping regularly with his girlfriends.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not at all stupid. It's pretty much dead on. Dude, if a guy is only friends w/ girls and has no guy friends, there is something terribly wrong with him. I'm not saying that being gay is terribly wrong (or wrong at all), but you probably know what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I dont know any guy that has ONLY girl friends. But most of my friends are all girls, and I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. I've got guy friends, its just that none of them live around here so all I hang out with anymore is chicks.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are homosexual but they are usually tools who are completely preoccupied with being overly simpathetic and wearing cardigans. Basically becoming very feminine.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya you seem completely normal.

Benal
04-14-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal experience?

Dead
04-14-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You will have to excuse Dead, you hit pretty close to home. He has already confessed to shopping regularly with his girlfriends.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what? At least I have friends.

meep_42
04-14-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ya you seem completely normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning.

-d

bernie
04-14-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so it is easier to get guys to go do these things or they ask me to go

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're hideous looking, 90+% of these guys would like to bang you. Especially if they're single.

b

asofel
04-14-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way you post makes mah head hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here...and the 'mah' is genius...

throw in a newline every now and then peachy /images/graemlins/wink.gif

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suuurrrreeee you do Dead. We believe you. Really.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unless you're hideous looking, 90+% of these guys would like to bang you. Especially if they're single.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being single has nothing to do with "wanting" to bang her. Now whether we would or not is something different.

bernie
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If all of a girl's friends are guys, something is wrong w/ her. If she doesn't get along w/ other girls, look out. Red flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's also usually in denial that any one of her 'friends' would bang her if she offered.

b

Dead
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know that jakethebake went off his Ritalin yesterday.

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!

bernie
04-14-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Being single has nothing to do with "wanting" to bang her. Now whether we would or not is something different

[/ QUOTE ]

I was giving a little air to the married guys.

b

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know that jakethebake went off his Ritalin yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh goody. Yet another nonsensical, unrelated, irrational comeback from Dead.

Dead
04-14-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it.

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 05:03 PM
I was joking. It wasn't at all a good burn. Saying Burn! is stupid anyways. How do you know the guy doesn't have any friends?

Dead
04-14-2005, 05:06 PM
I don't care if he has any friends or not.

Saying that I hang out with a lot of girls, when it has nothing to do with the thread, is stupid.

meep_42
04-14-2005, 05:19 PM
You're between these:
http://l00058.myspace.com/00058/07/48/58408470_m.gif

Ew.

-d