PDA

View Full Version : I learned how to make a poll!

"spaceman"Bryce
04-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Due to the closeness of the results of the ms.OOT contest we are having a runoff vote..

pubz r 4 nubz!
04-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Way to go. I like this one almost as much as the What Race are You? poll.

By the way, I'm coming up on Adderall right now. Do you take that?

einbert
04-14-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Way to go. I like this one almost as much as the What Race are You? poll.

By the way, I'm coming up on Adderall right now. Do you take that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Adderall [censored] rocks.

Just like the "spaceman"!!!!! Go spaceman!

"spaceman"Bryce
04-14-2005, 02:37 PM
well regardless of(seeing through sarcasm) how much you dislike this poll, it is the nicest way for me to vent the fact that she is goingto lose in the first round..-Bryce

pubz r 4 nubz!
04-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Bryce,
I was not being sarcastic. I was saying that I liked your poll just like I liked mine. And you didn't answer my question about the Adderall. I'd like to chat with the spaceman about Adderall.

lucas9000
04-14-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well regardless of(seeing through sarcasm) how much you dislike this poll, it is the nicest way for me to vent the fact that she is goingto lose in the first round..-Bryce

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the deal with nerds getting all emotional over convincing others that their favorite celebrity/model/etc is the hottest?

i've slipped into this at times, but not as bad as many others. wtf?

"spaceman"Bryce
04-14-2005, 02:43 PM
nope im supposed to take ritalin...

einbert
04-14-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to chat with the spaceman

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't we all?

pubz r 4 nubz!
04-14-2005, 02:49 PM
That's a shame, and also surprising. I was under the impression that docs these days very rarely prescribe Ritalin and opt almost exclusively for Adderall.

Why don't you take the Ritalin, because of the side effects? No [censored], it has shitty side effects. Adderall is a much smoother ride, especially the XR. If you have a doctor who is at all receptive to this kind of thing, tell him/her that you are not taking the medicine s/he prescribed because of its unacceptable side effects, but you would be willing to try other medicines with similar intended effects. (Assuming that's true). And if your doctor isn't receptive, find a new one. I realize this may be difficult as a young adult, because not everyone affords persons of that age full decision-making authority, but hopefully you have understanding parents.

I could very easily be way off base about why you don't take the Ritalin and/or your general thoughts and attitudes about your situation and various treatment options, but I have encountered many persons such as yourself who go untreated because they have been prescribed an unacceptable treatment.

pubz r 4 nubz!
04-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes. For some reason I find myself desperately hoping he is an actual person, and not just a persona.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-14-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the deal with nerds getting all emotional over convincing others that their favorite celebrity/model/etc is the hottest?

i've slipped into this at times, but not as bad as many others. wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i wouldnt care but IM OBSESSED.ME AND NATALIE PORtMAN ARE GOING TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE TEN THOUSAND BABIES and theres nothing you can do about it, NOTHING!!!! HAHAHAHAHJAHAAHAAHAHAH just kidding dude I dont really care.But i did wish she made it past the first round.If we were talking about video games I would be mad if FF7 didnt make it past the first round too.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-14-2005, 03:08 PM
I am an actual person.lol.The reason I dont take drugs is because there was a time when i used to do both prescribed and unprescribed drugs(nothing that bad) and I just like to be me. I know this person, she was a close friend of mine who changed my life when everything was going bad.She is the coolest person ever..a complex person.I came to a belief that all drugs are designed to keep people in line(ie normalize them) or dampen pain.Dampening pain or bieng kept in line are bad.just my take.

pshreck
04-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Hey bryce do you know who the president is?

"spaceman"Bryce
04-14-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm pretty sure the president is George W. Bush. Maybe you should ask these questions on the politics board. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pubz r 4 nubz!
04-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Cool man, I appreciate and respect your views. Keep up the good work.

Dead
04-14-2005, 03:23 PM
How do you play against a gay player?

pshreck
04-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure the president is George W. Bush. Maybe you should ask these questions on the politics board. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a satisfying response, and I thank you.