PDA

View Full Version : Genital Origami

TheWorstPlayer
04-14-2005, 10:43 AM
OK, my first thread in OOT, but drastic times call for drastic measures. I just got home from watching "Puppetry of the Penis" where two guys practice "The Ancient Australian Art of Genital Origami". For those of you whom are as of yet unaware, this means that two guys get completely bare-assed naked on stage (a mainstream theatre in the heart of Melbourne - otherwise classy people paid $30 for tickets) and then do "dick tricks". My personal favorite was when one of the guys stretched himself out to about a foot and a half to form "the didgeridoo". He then proceeded to play it. The didgeridoo is played with your mouth, folks.

In any case, there were several other, equally scarring tricks. The whole night was a riot. It was capped off by one guy forming a "windsurfer" and standing on a skateboard which then was blown across the stage by the other guy with a high-powered fan. Absolutely amazing. Has anyone else seen, or heard of, this show?

Jazza
04-14-2005, 10:46 AM
heard of it, but didn't really want to watch it because well, it's naked dudes on stage, not my cup of tea

but I live in Sydney, so I don't know if these guys are known internationally

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Why did you pay $30 to see this? I'd pay a lot more not to.

TheWorstPlayer
04-14-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did you pay $30 to see this? I'd pay a lot more not to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm...you may not believe this but it was actually a work event. The tickets were purchased by a colleague not knowing what she was getting into. I didn't know what it was going to be either.

Gin 'n Tonic
04-14-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but I live in Sydney, so I don't know if these guys are known internationally

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly known in the UK.

lucas9000
04-14-2005, 11:00 AM
this came to denver. they had commercials on tv and everything.

i didn't go.

mmbt0ne
04-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Jesus, you're almost C'\T in 4 months and this is your first thread in OOT?! You are to be commended. I'm not sure for what, but certainly for something.

TheWorstPlayer
04-14-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, you're almost C'\T in 4 months and this is your first thread in OOT?! You are to be commended. I'm not sure for what, but certainly for something.

[/ QUOTE ]
For having a job with easy access to the internet, very little supervision, and a severe addiction to the SSNL forum? Sweet.....

knifeandfork
04-14-2005, 11:44 AM
you guys are lame OP obviously enjoyed the show why dont you support him in hie love for the penis.

TheWorstPlayer
04-14-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are lame OP obviously enjoyed the show why dont you support him in hie love for the penis.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, it has served me well so far . . .

Thanks for your support!

Dominic
04-14-2005, 12:08 PM
I saw it in L.A. Through my fingers which were covering my eyes.

Pretty funny, though. Those guys are completely fearless. Although they do wear masks.

Jazza
04-14-2005, 12:09 PM
btw do you live in melboure?

TheWorstPlayer
04-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Yes, I live in Melbourne and will for another month or two. Then moving back to the USA. And no, those guys weren't wearing masks. Neither was the guy from the audience who got up on stage at one point to do "the hamburger". Now THAT takes BALLS! (I couldn't resist.)

istewart
04-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Go back to SSNL TWP, this gayness is not welcome in OOT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheWorstPlayer
04-14-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go back to SSNL TWP, this gayness is not welcome in OOT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
How come this gayness is not welcome when all other forms of gayness are apparently encouraged here? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AsiaKurosawa
04-15-2005, 04:55 AM
I saw these guys when they were in san fran a few years ago.

I bought the tix online, and got to select the row-- decided to go for "b" so I'd have a row of backs to cower behind... but ended up that "b" was the front row and I felt like the big pervy who had to get front row seats to see dicktricks upclose.

No matter though, they had a bigscreen with closeups... we saw that windsurfer too-- they ended on it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

For some reason, hamburger's my fav (and apparently the most tried one among male friends). I kinda just want to say ow though-- I don't get how it can pull around like that and not hurt.

I don't remember the didgeridoo!

TheWorstPlayer
04-15-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't remember the didgeridoo!

[/ QUOTE ]
I found it so depressing to watch someone accomplish my life's ambition with such ease. /images/graemlins/frown.gif