PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly Ugly Women - Could this story be true?

Beer and Pizza
04-14-2005, 09:48 AM
This is a story I saw in a blog. Do you think that ugly women would agree to the type of arrangement described?

the story:

I once had a friend named Fred who did some professional wrestling for a brief time. It was an amazing experience to visit Fred’s apartment because it was always filled with incredibly UGLY women who were like Fred’s sex slaves. They catered to his every whim. On top of that they gave him money and whatever else he asked. Finally I asked Fred about this and he told me that he discovered that it was really easy to get really ugly women to do whatever he wanted. It was simple. Fred was actually a fairly good-looking guy so he figured that he would pick up only really ugly women who rarely, if ever, had guys pay attention to them. Somehow Fred convinced the women that it was better for them to share him and at least get a piece of the action than have nobody at all. It got to the point where Fred actually preferred ugly women since he was able to manipulate them in his own private harem to the point where he didn’t need to wrestle for money. However, there was a tradeoff. The women in his Harem of the Uglies had to be hideous enough that they tolerated Fred’s manipulation. I once even offered to set Fred up on a date with a good looking woman but he flat out rejected that idea since he knew he couldn’t manipulate a woman like that. I often wondered just how ugly a woman had to be for even Fred to reject her.

ravballz
04-14-2005, 09:57 AM
No.

Dynasty
04-14-2005, 04:52 PM
It's possible. People with low self-esteem can be manipulated into doing just about anything.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's possible. People with low self-esteem can be manipulated into doing just about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to remember that, could come in handy.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:57 PM
This is BS

And actually, hot chicks are easier to manipulate like this than ugly girls.

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is BS

And actually, hot chicks are easier to manipulate like this than ugly girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I have been with some seriously hot chicks in the past. My friends always ask how I nail these beautiful woman.

Answer: Guy are to scared to got up to them and ask them out, most guys would be surprized if you would just scrape up the balls to talk to them.