PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite position

Lawrence Ng
04-14-2005, 09:03 AM

Lawrence Ng
04-14-2005, 09:13 AM
For those who need explaining:

Missionary: Standard sexual intercouse mating pattern where the male lies on top of the female and proceeds with intercourse

Doggy: Female assumes a "4 legged" position where she is on her hands and knees or may also choose to bend over at a 70 to 90 degree angle and place hands on a steady object. Male proceeds from behind with intercourse.

Cowgirl. Missionary reversed. Female on top.

Skydive: Like Doggy except male is laying on top of the female's back instead of being upright.

Russian: Female uses breasts instead of performing intercourse.

T-Bone: Like Doggy except female is holding onto a an object (usually a bar or pole), her body is stretched out into a 180 degree angle (perfectly horizontal and in the air), male proceeds with intercourse from behind while standing perfecly vertical and is perpendicular to the female.. The position is T-shaped.

Lawrence

adamstewart
04-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Other: "The Button"

Adam

Rick Diesel
04-14-2005, 09:20 AM
You need a choice for "female contorts her legs behind her head"

2planka
04-14-2005, 09:30 AM
That's cool with me. It's not my favorite but I'll do it for you. What's your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it from Zanzibar.

Yeti
04-14-2005, 09:33 AM
POTD.

Crveballin
04-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Dont forget the Hoover.

Hoover: Doing a girl from behind like doggy style and you grab her arms and pull back, resting her head on the ground and moving it around like a Hoover vaccuum.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dont forget the Hoover.

Hoover: Doing a girl from behind like doggy style and you grab her arms and pull back, resting her head on the ground and moving it around like a Hoover vaccuum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm writing this on my hand for next time.

IndieMatty
04-14-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
POTD.

[/ QUOTE ]

DireWolf
04-14-2005, 02:07 PM
And the Hoovers cousin, the alaskan Bobsled. You do a girl doggy style on the top of a set of stairs. Then you knock her arms out and ride her down the stars.

Or the Buckin Bronco. Doing her Doggie style, right when you are about to finish you tell her you have aids, and see how long you can hold on for.

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
where is 69 followed by the reverse cowgirl!

Victor
04-14-2005, 02:13 PM
dirty sanchez rules

do her in the but then rub your dick across her mouth thus leaving a brown stache making her a "dirty sanchez"

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Why was the pooper ignored in the poll? Is it just that an attempt at being orifice neutral?

SossMan
04-14-2005, 02:15 PM
No option for Chili Dog?? bad poll

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No option for Chili Dog?? bad poll

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sponger15SB
04-14-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

www.easygals.com (http://www.easygals.com)

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Cleveland Steamer.

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasnt at work.............i would click in a heart beat

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasnt at work.............i would click in a heart beat

[/ QUOTE ]

Pocket Trips
04-14-2005, 02:54 PM
The jack hammer- Girl on her back with everything but her shoulders in the air/ up against your legs. Angle sraight downward and pound her like a jackhammer

PT

P.S. also works with Anal /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Yobz
04-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Anyone who didn't vote for skydive doesn't know what they are missing out on....

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The jack hammer- Girl on her back with everything but her shoulders in the air/ up against your legs. Angle sraight downward and pound her like a jackhammer

PT

P.S. also works with Anal /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're standing up? with it angled straight down? Doesn't that hurt?

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Whrilybird- There is this basket tied to the ceiling and attached to the basket at three pionts with a hole cut in the bottom.

#1 Girl sits in basket.

#2 Spin basket till ropes are tight.

#3 You get under basket.Without letting go of basket.

#4 Insert junk.

#5 Release basket and allow the ropes unravel spining basket.

Good times.

Edge34
04-14-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who didn't vote for skydive doesn't know what they are missing out on....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

Of course, Cowgirl is awesome because you get the, uh, full view.

pshreck
04-14-2005, 03:20 PM
This poll brings up a good question.

Why does TV and movies always imply that men want missionary and women want cowgirl? I never understood this. I like all styles, but cowgirl has always been superior.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm unclear on this one. Is she lying flat on her stomach, legs together? If so, this is a very good choice.

Edge34
04-14-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm unclear on this one. Is she lying flat on her stomach, legs together? If so, this is a very good choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely.

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This poll brings up a good question.

Why does TV and movies always imply that men want missionary and women want cowgirl? I never understood this. I like all styles, but cowgirl has always been superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Superior--Why--becuase I dont have to work for my nut.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thatpfunk
04-14-2005, 03:30 PM
The Chicken Cutlet:

Do her on the beach, pull out, roll in the sand, put back in.

styleish
04-14-2005, 03:36 PM
i agree

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Chicken Cutlet: Do her on the beach, pull out, roll in the sand, put back in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this unintentionally and it's -EV. (The girl also gave me mono. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

blatz
04-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Philly surprize Doggy style, pull out, hock a loogy on her ass, act like you came, and when she turns around, shoot your load in her face.

Warning: Blatz does not recommend this move on girlfriends or spouses that are stronger than you. I been working out, so I can do it.

peachy
04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
on top, doggie, against a wall, under water, amoung other things

and the shower for some things

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Phoenix1010
04-14-2005, 04:15 PM
1. doggy, 2. cowgirl, 3. buttercup

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that wacki?

swolfe
04-14-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't realize that had a name. i need to change my vote.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that wacki?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shower makes cleanup easier (and hot water is nice), but if all you want is hot water than a Jacuzzi is the way to go

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shower makes cleanup easier (and hot water is nice), but if all you want is hot water than a Jacuzzi is the way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows it doesn't work well in water. The water washes away the lubrication.

kerssens
04-14-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Showers sex sucks ass....I'm 6'3" so probably has something to do with it.

astroglide
04-14-2005, 04:26 PM
underwater is retarded from a practical/lubrication perspective. declaring this, declaring shower, and how you post in general leads me to believe it's more about the idea than the sex with you.

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows it doesn't work well in water. The water washes away the lubrication.

[/ QUOTE ]

DING! One would think in the pool would be a good time. Nay!

peachy
04-14-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that wacki?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes the jacuzzi is better and i prefer that for most things...i was being more sutle about the shower is better for anal....

and the way im saying in the pool works fine...dont make me get graphic on this too!! lol but then again im a girl...most of u r from the guys perspective haha not think of that?

Jurollo
04-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Left Field

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Left Field

[/ QUOTE ]

not really...thats what most chicks say, well at leas the ones who will tolerate anal

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that wacki?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes the jacuzzi is better and i prefer that for most things...i was being more sutle about the shower is better for anal....

[/ QUOTE ]

With my ex I was a frequent visitor of the back door it is not as messy as most people leave you to belive Or maybe that was just her

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and the way im saying in the pool works fine...dont make me get graphic on this too!! lol but then again im a girl...most of u r from the guys perspective haha not think of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea what you're talking about here. water ruins lubrication. period. if you've got something that contradicts this you need to errr....come clean?

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that wacki?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With my ex I was a frequent visitor of the back door it is not as messy as most people leave you to belive Or maybe that was just her

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, funny story

I was drunk as [censored] and with this girl I had been on a few dates with. We get back to my place, and long story short, I end up doing her in the pooper. It was my first ever pooper experience, so right before I was gunna pull out and cum, I envisioned what my wang would look like when it came out, and then thought about how I didnt wanna hafta grab it and get [censored] all over my hand while I was finishing off. So I just left it inside. When I finally did pull it out I was shocked cuz it wasnt covered in poo......oh well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

heh, she wasnt to happy tho, and I never got anal again from her.

peachy
04-14-2005, 04:42 PM
o she shouldnt care....its not like shes gonna get pregnant from u going in ur bum /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
heh, she wasnt to happy tho, and I never got anal again from her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would this bother her? She'll let you put it there but not finish there? Was she retarted and afraid she'd get pregnant?

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Exactly you got to pull out quick and ask her to push it out so you can see the cream pie /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Amatures

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
o she shouldnt care....its not like shes gonna get pregnant from u going in ur bum /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she was pissed about the whole cum dripping from her ass for the rest of the day.

Every girl I've talked about it too has told me that is a BIG no no, so I just assumed all women hate it....apparently I was wrong?

Uhm....what are you doing later, BTW? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yobz
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she was pissed about the whole cum dripping from her ass for the rest of the day.

Every girl I've talked about it too has told me that is a BIG no no, so I just assumed all women hate it....apparently I was wrong?

Uhm....what are you doing later, BTW? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We remember your avatar, why don't you just go back to your boyfriend... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Every girl I've talked about it too has told me that is a BIG no no

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this true? I had not heard this. Please elaborate on how many sources you have heard this from.

SackUp
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Cowgirl/reverse cowgirl are great.

Standing in the shower is a fave!

Alobar
04-14-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Every girl I've talked about it too has told me that is a BIG no no

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this true? I had not heard this. Please elaborate on how many sources you have heard this from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive prolly told that story to 5 or 6 different friends that were chicks, they all said the same thing.

It could be a sample size issue, but to me it makes sense, I don't think having your arsehole drip would be a pleasant experience.

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 05:15 PM
yea well why would be any less pleasant than the front dripping?

Alobar
04-14-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well the front is designed for the purpose, it doesnt all drip out. The back, well its got no place else to go.

Dead
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im saying in the pool works fine...

[/ QUOTE ]

The pool is very unhealthy for the girl, because it's dirty water being thrusted into the vagina, and all the bacteria that enters as a result

If you are going to have sex in water, you should only have it in water from a shower or a bath, or something similar.

Dead
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
I prefer cowgirl, for what it's worth.

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well the front is designed for the purpose, it doesnt all drip out. The back, well its got no place else to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm yeah you're right. On another note, do these girls that you talk to enjoy it in the back? I only know 2 girls who do and neither would admit to it to others, i think.

sfer
04-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Hail Satan.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm yeah you're right. On another note, do these girls that you talk to enjoy it in the back? I only know 2 girls who do and neither would admit to it to others, i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of them will tolerate it because they know it turns the guy on, but its like a special occasion type thing.

I only actually know one chick who gets off on it. She can't orgasm unless there is something in her ass. But she also had a really messed up child hood with lots of sexual abuse. And from what I understand (listening to Dr. Drew) girls who get off on it, usually were molested or something.

JinX11
04-14-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the reverse cowgirl!

[/ QUOTE ]

DcifrThs
04-14-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear that wacki?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty damn sure thats not the "some things" peachy was referring to in her post.

-Barron

sublime
04-14-2005, 06:30 PM
you didnt post my favorite position:

on my back as she leaves

CCass
04-14-2005, 10:53 PM
I voted for doggie.

Don't know what this is called, but I dated a girl in college who had a pedestal waterbed. She would lay on her back with her ass on the edge of the bed, with me standing up hammering away with her legs over my shoulders.

Damn that was a long time ago. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Yobz
04-14-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted for doggie.

Don't know what this is called, but I dated a girl in college who had a pedestal waterbed. She would lay on her back with her ass on the edge of the bed, with me standing up hammering away with her legs over my shoulders.

Damn that was a long time ago. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like fun...I gotta get me a water bed.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 10:56 PM
What do you call this one?

http://nude.maxcelebrities.com/jessica_biel/sexy_jessica1.jpg

Dead
04-14-2005, 10:57 PM
I call it a dead link, bitch.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks fine to me, bitch. Even after a reload and cache dump.

Rick Diesel
04-14-2005, 11:01 PM
I believe this is called the wheelbarrow.

stankybank
04-14-2005, 11:02 PM
skydive & T-Bone sound funny. I've never heard of these terms but I think I can visualize them pretty well.

I like missionary.

Rick Diesel
04-14-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks fine to me, bitch. Even after a reload and cache dump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks dead to me, and in a different language.

Dead
04-14-2005, 11:13 PM
Now I see it.

It's not one of her more flattering pictures.

scotty34
04-14-2005, 11:16 PM
I have a lot of trouble getting off in any position other than a variation of missionary. I definetly have to be doing all the work, and I definetly have to go quite fast and for a while before anything.

I cannot get off having my girlfriend on top ever. Anyone else have this problem? You think she is just not very good at it, or am I just difficult?

AlienCorpse
04-14-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I cannot get off having my girlfriend on top ever. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have this problem too, she does a really bad job. You need to train her better.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I cannot get off having my girlfriend on top ever. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have this problem too, she does a really bad job. You need to train her better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I third this

scotty34
04-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have never gotten off from oral sex from ANY girl before. Most girls I have hooked up with have only been a one or two time thing, so I didn't really think much of that. I have been dating this girl for 7 months now though, and she has still never gotten me off by giving me head. Again, I'm not sure if she is just bad at it, or I am just difficult.

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-14-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the alaskan Bobsled....Then you knock her arms out and ride her down the stars.

[/ QUOTE ]
This play, brilliant in my opinion.

chabibi
04-14-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes
its just not the same amount of friction as girl on the bottom

what i like is when the girl sits on the edge of the bed with her legs open while i am standing in between, that way your hip motion is less consticted and you can pound her harder

Yobz
04-14-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have never gotten off from oral sex from ANY girl before. Most girls I have hooked up with have only been a one or two time thing, so I didn't really think much of that. I have been dating this girl for 7 months now though, and she has still never gotten me off by giving me head. Again, I'm not sure if she is just bad at it, or I am just difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, oral gets me there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

moondogg
04-14-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard or read some damn thing that guys last longer in cowgirl than missionary due to how gravity and the weight distribution effect blood in the organs. In my experience, I've found this to be true.

But, um, I don't have a definitive answer on why oral isn't working. Ask BigSteve about that one.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I cannot get off having my girlfriend on top ever. Anyone else have this problem? You think she is just not very good at it, or am I just difficult?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, my gf is like 120lbs and I feel like I can, but I prefer not to in this positions...of the "larger" women I've been with I can't get off at all in this position...maybe puts too much pressure on something or other.

TimM
04-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Cowgirl, especially seated on a couch rather than lying on a bed.

Talk2BigSteve
04-14-2005, 11:53 PM
Down here in Mississippi the Redneck NASCAR fans are always raving about "Poll Position"

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

astroglide
04-14-2005, 11:56 PM
i guess i'll go against the grain and vote "anything but cowgirl" because it doesn't do anything for me

Dead
04-14-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Otherwise known as "watching the game".

devilplay
04-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Or maybe doing it anal hits the g spot at a different and better angle just because a girl likes anal doesnt mean that she was somehow abused when she was younger or had a bad childhood, could be that it feels good!

siccjay
04-15-2005, 01:10 AM
Dirty Sanchez.....there is no other way.

Gamblor
04-15-2005, 01:21 AM
http://richietenenbaum.mindsay.com/?entry=175

peachy
04-15-2005, 01:21 AM
like i said i like cowgirl and all...but i rather do it backwards

TimM
04-15-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why reverse cowgirl? You like looking at the guy's feet or don't want to see his face?

peachy
04-15-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why reverse cowgirl? You like looking at the guy's feet or don't want to see his face?

[/ QUOTE ]

its how it feels...i dont care what im lookin at

Felipe
04-15-2005, 01:38 AM
DAMM IT . I voted for Tbone before I knew what it was! DAMN IT. Well, I change my vote to OTHER:

SIdeScrew:
This is where the girl is on her side. Bottom leg is straight, and top leg is bent at the hip 90Dgr and knee bent at 90Dgrs also. Proceed with intercourse. Its the good of SkyDive and Missionary in one. You get the tits AND the ass!

Felipe
04-15-2005, 01:39 AM
And another thing:

Im surprised COWGIRL had the most votes. i mean, don't you dudes want to do the [censored]. I just groove when the rhythm isn't right.

AlienCorpse
04-15-2005, 01:43 AM
Everyone is use to laying on their back on the bed masterbating therefore cowgirl is thier favorite. Its hard to deal with change.

TimM
04-15-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its how it feels...i dont care what im lookin at

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just teasing but yeah I guess that makes sense in an angle of entry kinda way.

Felipe
04-15-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...I am just difficult? Is my penis crooked? Do all girls have sperm dripping from their butts?

[/ QUOTE ]

what is this? Talk sex with Dr. Sue Johansen?!
Just vote, explain and move on, please. DISGUSTING!

Felipe
04-15-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone is use to laying on their back on the bed masterbating therefore cowgirl is thier favorite. Its hard to deal with change.

[/ QUOTE ]

thing is, i can finish on my back. My balls gotta hang naturally. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Richie Rich
04-15-2005, 02:59 AM
Assuming doggie position, you cup your hands on both of her tits, slowly lean forward as you're pumping, and whisper softly in her ear, "these almost feel as good as your sister's". /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ethan
04-15-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Otherwise known as "watching the game".

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe once every 3-400 posts, you really get something right.

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 08:51 AM
I predict this thread will be quoted word for word in the "Poker & Sexuality" chapter of Barry Greenstein's new book.