PDA

View Full Version : Website for odds of opponents' holdings?

Angrymoog
04-14-2005, 02:40 AM
I was curious if there was a website with the odds that an opponent will have X hand, for Y total players sitting, with Z seeing the flop?

Also, if such a list exists is it weighted to reflect the hands that an average player would fold preflop?

just as an example, I might want to know how often my pocket pair is good vs two overcards on the flop with two opponents in the hand(how often will they have a higher pair between the two of them), with 6 players folded.

I'm hoping a list exists, if not, maybe i should learn how to do the math myself and create one.

jason_t
04-14-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was curious if there was a website with the odds that an opponent will have X hand, for Y total players sitting, with Z seeing the flop?

Also, if such a list exists is it weighted to reflect the hands that an average player would fold preflop?

just as an example, I might want to know how often my pocket pair is good vs two overcards on the flop with two opponents in the hand(how often will they have a higher pair between the two of them), with 6 players folded.

I'm hoping a list exists, if not, maybe i should learn how to do the math myself and create one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you should learn how to play postflop.

Angrymoog
04-14-2005, 03:25 PM
This post doesn't have anyhting to do with my play ability.

I thought I washed my ass this morning, but apparantly I tracked something in with me.

closer2313
04-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I think this thread has what you are looking for.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2121305&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1