PDA

View Full Version : Does Wacki Have a Secret Crush on Peachy?

slickpoppa
04-14-2005, 02:05 AM
He seems to put an inordinate amount of effort into proving her wrong. If he really doesn't give a sh*t about her, then why does he waste his time? Nobody beats a dead dog.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 02:06 AM
no.

ThaSaltCracka
04-14-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty
04-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Posts, especially polls, about other posters are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/tinky.jpg

Seriously, what is this latest obsession with making dumbass polls about other OOT posters?

I like OOT because you can find interesting things to discuss or laugh at. Some of you guys are starting to think that you're what's interesting. Here's some news- you're not.

ThaSaltCracka
04-14-2005, 02:09 AM
pwned.

nice work D, and I agree 100%

slickpoppa
04-14-2005, 02:10 AM
If you are going to criticize my post for being trite, come up with something more original than posting a picture that has been posted dozens of times already.

mmbt0ne
04-14-2005, 02:10 AM
JOEYBITCH needs to get in here and regulate.

istewart
04-14-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to criticize my post for being trite, come up with something more original than posting a picture that has been posted dozens of times already.

[/ QUOTE ]

= owned.

ThaSaltCracka
04-14-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
JOEYBITCH needs to get in here and regulate.

[/ QUOTE ]OMFG, what a great idea.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It gets funnier each time.

Keep up the good fight Dy-Nasty.

mmbt0ne
04-14-2005, 02:12 AM
It's been posted a lot because Dynasty uses it to make fun of people like you who make stupid polls about other posters. Don't forget that Dynasty originated the shi[/b]t-piling to point out repeat posts. He's clever like that.

jason_t
04-14-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pwned.

nice work D, and I agree 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki
04-14-2005, 02:29 AM
You obviously haven't read any of my global warming/politics posts. If you want to know the psychology behind me attacking peachy, well, I've been in a lot of dangerous situations in my life. I've also seen a lot of people get seriously hurt (financially and physically) and even die in my life. Many of these people were very talented and even good friends of mine. Many of those bad situations were caused by people that couldn't listen to more experienced/knowledgeable people, and can't admit when they are wrong. Those people tend to come up with the most lame excuses ever. Such as peachy's excuse that the Y button on the keyboard is too far away from her right hand and thats why she types "mah" and can't type "my". People like that tend to be life sucking leaches.

To be honest, I can't stand people that behave that way and this is something I definitely don't want to change about myself. I wish the best for her and I honestly meant no harm as I am sure she is a decent person. My personal experiences compelled me to beat some sense into her. I failed miserably.

But you are right, I have put too much effort into her and she is now on my ignore list. I too have bad habits and I'm fixing them.

Dynasty
04-14-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-moderation is a good thing. I've seen other forums I've liked degenerate into a complete mess when posters throw up one useless post after another.

Here's another picture you can get used to seeing me put up in response to crap posts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/ngbbs405e6e69bdddc.jpg

Edge34
04-14-2005, 02:52 AM
Wacki,

Dude, seriously, if you've got a problem with peachy based on "mah" and whatever else you're talking about "beating sense into her" for...you need to rethink your 2+2 priorities bro...

Seriously. Its a poster. Chill out, go drink a beer or something..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wacki
04-14-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wacki,

Dude, seriously, if you've got a problem with peachy based on "mah" and whatever else you're talking about "beating sense into her" for...you need to rethink your 2+2 priorities bro...

Seriously. Its a poster. Chill out, go drink a beer or something..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You totally missed the point of what I was trying to say. Also, unlike a lot people in the "How much do you Hate peachy" thread, her internet shorthand never bothered me one bit.

PassiveCaller
04-14-2005, 03:14 AM
is this like the 3rd grade?

Eurotrash
04-14-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm kind of disappointed this poll isn't in "Do you like me? If so, check this box" form. the circular voting buttons just don't have the same effect.

Edge34
04-14-2005, 03:18 AM
You talked about how people in your life who refused to listen to more knowledgable people died. I doubt the stakes are this serious in a freakin' internet message board, man.

"Life sucking le[e]ches"
I like this line.

I don't know what about Peachy required beating sense into her - she's got her little internet personality and everyone else does too...there's MANY more annoying posters than her though.

Oh well...more stupid "is poster X stupid" stuff...getting old, I'll agree with everyone on that one...

Dynasty
04-14-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/jaa.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kind of disappointed this poll isn't in "Do you like me? If so, check this box" form. the circular voting buttons just don't have the same effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/jaa.gif again

wacki
04-14-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You talked about how people in your life who refused to listen to more knowledgable people died. I doubt the stakes are this serious in a freakin' internet message board, man.

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't what I was saying. She exhibits many of the same personality traits as the leeches I've known in the past. When I see people behaving in that manner alarm bells start ringing. There is nothing I find more annoying. Even if I didn't give a flying [censored] about her welfare those behaviors would still annoy the crap out of me. I tried talking to her nicely but that went nowhere. She posts a lot and it's hard not to run into her posts. I get started in a debate with her and then I get sucked in and lose control. Like I said I have bad habits, but hating those behaviors is not one of them IMO.

I feel embarrassed I'm even involved in this bullshit.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what about Peachy required beating sense into her - she's got her little internet personality and everyone else does too...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I doubt it's contained to the internet, it's possible, but I don't care anymore.

[ QUOTE ]
there's MANY more annoying posters than her though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is personal opinion.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He also pulled Peachy's pigtails at recess.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Lets put it this way, he has her on ignore and still replies to her posts, I belive the expression goes something like "thats amore!!"

peachy
04-14-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You obviously haven't read any of my global warming/politics posts. If you want to know the psychology behind me attacking peachy, well, I've been in a lot of dangerous situations in my life. I've also seen a lot of people get seriously hurt (financially and physically) and even die in my life. Many of these people were very talented and even good friends of mine. Many of those bad situations were caused by people that couldn't listen to more experienced/knowledgeable people, and can't admit when they are wrong. Those people tend to come up with the most lame excuses ever. Such as peachy's excuse that the Y button on the keyboard is too far away from her right hand and thats why she types "mah" and can't type "my". People like that tend to be life sucking leaches.

To be honest, I can't stand people that behave that way and this is something I definitely don't want to change about myself. I wish the best for her and I honestly meant no harm as I am sure she is a decent person. My personal experiences compelled me to beat some sense into her. I failed miserably.

But you are right, I have put too much effort into her and she is now on my ignore list. I too have bad habits and I'm fixing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

im convinced now that u have some serious mental issues...i said i type the way i do out of habit and it was easier for me button wise (why i dont know) and habit wise b/c otherwise id be typing more easing mah and retpyin my. And if u think u can gather enough about a person by a few posts or by things that caused ur friends deaths ur seriously mistaken. Its a forum for gods sake...its not like my thoughts r killing people...and if they did i would not stop thinking or expressing my opinion - that is my right. It is MY life i can live it how i see fit...and i can assure u its an extremely happy and stable one. People who attack others so tenasiously for thier thoughts, views, and life are very unhappy people who should put more of that energy into making thier lives better.

U need to seek professional help on ur anger towards people who u view as not listening to "other more knowledgeful people" hahahahahahahaha just ur THOUGHT on this is beyond anything!!! Where do u get off?? thats fate! U cant critisize someone for LIVING thier life! Everyone learns from thier PERSONAL experiences...not others telling them what is and isnt. And the fact u hold them in a lesser light or come down on them for causing pain/hurt/death in others life is CRAZY! Im sure u werent born with ALL of ur wisdom o great one...and im sure u ignored advice and knowledge of others...dont be a hippocrate.

You couldnt change someone if u wanted to, u have twisted views on people as u just displayed. U have lil personal non-attacking people skills that would allow u to change someone...and its a FORUM. Again, past a certain age u cant change anyone...only they can change themselves and its not likely. Again, i think ur a bit off the deep end now...and ive never thought that before.

And i dont know HOW u precieve me as a leech, but if ur talking about in life in general ur sadly mistaken. I do just about everything for myself and dont ask for a thing from people and do more for others than id ever do for myself. I share what i can with people - my opinion being one of those things. I was raised in an environment that pushed for this and required it. Im a very people person and overly determened...so where im a leech on life....u let me know....cause obviously u know nothing of me and its crazy for u - who likes to appear so educated and knowledgeful - to assume so with all of ur claimed knowledge. Grow up

Beerfund
04-14-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im convinced now that u have some serious mental issues...i said i type the way i do out of habit and it was easier for me button wise (why i dont know) and habit wise b/c otherwise id be typing more easing mah and retpyin my. And if u think u can gather enough about a person by a few posts or by things that caused ur friends deaths ur seriously mistaken. Its a forum for gods sake...its not like my thoughts r killing people...and if they did i would not stop thinking or expressing my opinion - that is my right. It is MY life i can live it how i see fit...and i can assure u its an extremely happy and stable one. People who attack others so tenasiously for thier thoughts, views, and life are very unhappy people who should put more of that energy into making thier lives better.

U need to seek professional help on ur anger towards people who u view as not listening to "other more knowledgeful people" hahahahahahahaha just ur THOUGHT on this is beyond anything!!! Where do u get off?? thats fate! U cant critisize someone for LIVING thier life! Everyone learns from thier PERSONAL experiences...not others telling them what is and isnt. And the fact u hold them in a lesser light or come down on them for causing pain/hurt/death in others life is CRAZY! Im sure u werent born with ALL of ur wisdom o great one...and im sure u ignored advice and knowledge of others...dont be a hippocrate.

You couldnt change someone if u wanted to, u have twisted views on people as u just displayed. U have lil personal non-attacking people skills that would allow u to change someone...and its a FORUM. Again, past a certain age u cant change anyone...only they can change themselves and its not likely. Again, i think ur a bit off the deep end now...and ive never thought that before

[/ QUOTE ]

Yawwwwwnnnnnn, show me your boobs!

Alobar
04-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Here, we will test the theory of weather or not Wacki is capable of following the advice of "other more knowledgable people".

Wacki, stop loving peachy

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peachy
04-14-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pig tails arent for recess...they r reserved for other activities /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alobar
04-14-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

pig tails arent for recess...they r reserved for other activities /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im having a hard time understanding your meaning.....do you have any pics that would help clear this post up some?

peachy
04-14-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im having a hard time understanding your meaning.....do you have any pics that would help clear this post up some?

[/ QUOTE ]

do i have "any"? yes

Alobar
04-14-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do i have "any"? yes

[/ QUOTE ]

in action??

Eurotrash
04-14-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...dont be a hippocrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/kids/creature_feature/0009/images/hippo.jpg

http://www.classic-vespas.com/images/packing-crate-outside_small.jpg

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

peachy
04-14-2005, 01:44 PM
lol i knew i was spellin it wrong...but u got the point!! i didnt have the time to look it up!! nor did i care enough to hahaha i knew people that werent total tards would get the world!!

hahaha i laughed really hard at ur pictures though!! I think somehow i knew something like that was coming for that word!

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does my naughty lil girl need her spanking? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldnt change someone if u wanted to, u have twisted views on people as u just displayed. U have lil personal non-attacking people skills that would allow u to change someone...and its a FORUM. Again, past a certain age u cant change anyone...only they can change themselves and its not likely. Again, i think ur a bit off the deep end now...and ive never thought that before

[/ QUOTE ]

Yawwwwwnnnnnn, show me your boobs!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

Dead
04-14-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does my naughty lil girl need her spanking? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds more like Inchoate needs to spank his.

Whoops, it's 2 pm, Inchoate. Time for you to do your hourly whack.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds more like Inchoate needs to spank his.

Whoops, it's 2 pm, Inchoate. Time for you to do your hourly whack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would (or is that wood?) but they tend to frown on that in the workplace.

Dead
04-14-2005, 02:00 PM
They wouldn't frown on visiting 2+2?

On a side note, are you still that jakethebake fool, or have you guys switched back/

Eurotrash
04-14-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, are you still that jakethebake fool, or have you guys switched back/

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh.. now it makes sense.

in the "girls names thread" Inchoatehand talked about his wife and daughter Emme... I was thinking "what the shite"

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dead
04-14-2005, 02:11 PM
It IS hard to tell the two apart, isn't it?

They are both obsessed with their genitalia and sticking said genitalia in people.