PDA

View Full Version : Ebay feedback question

Stu Pidasso
04-14-2005, 01:01 AM
I bought a motherboard for my laptop off ebay. I won the auction on 04/04/05 and paid for the item within in minutes after the auction ended. I expect the item to arrive 04/14/05. I paid 20 bucks for shipping and knew it was goig to get shipped ground. I did put a comment with the payment that I really needed the board and would appreciate it if he shipped it ASAP. It was not shipped until until 04/07/05.

Assuming this motherboard works(he claims he tested it), should I say anything about slow shipping in my feedback?

Stu

siccjay
04-14-2005, 01:05 AM
No, it ended the 4th so you can't count that day. 2 days isn't bad at all. Most people on ebay have other jobs and lives.

Dead
04-14-2005, 01:06 AM
This is a joke right?

You're mad about him taking 3 days to ship? Wow.

Eurotrash
04-14-2005, 01:07 AM
ebay feedback should usually be of the form:

A++++++++ superfast excellent transaction! great communication! highly recommend!!!! A+++

Dead
04-14-2005, 01:08 AM
I paste that in for all of mine.

Stu Pidasso
04-16-2005, 09:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a joke right?

You're mad about him taking 3 days to ship? Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm mad at a lot of things surrounding my laptop motherboard going kaputz(mostly mad at the rat bastdards at Dell). Anyways the guy charged $20 to send the item ground, which is a lot more than what other people were charging for shipping laptop motherboards. For that kinda cash, I had the expectation he would ship it the next day( I sent him a note requesting that to which he never responded). Anyways I posed this question to see if my anger was out of line....apparently so.

As it turned out I did get the motherboard. IMO it was properly packaged. Took about an hour and a half to swap it out with my old one and so far it seems to work perfectly. So I guess I will give good feedback.

Stu

AngryCola
04-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Just leave positive feedback and make it something like, "Quality product, shipping a bit high/slow."

purnell
04-16-2005, 12:07 PM
That's what feedback is for.