PDA

View Full Version : Simultaneous orgasm?

J_V
04-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Anyone else find a simultaneous orgasm particularly suspicious when hooking up with an new girl?

mason55
04-13-2005, 11:53 PM
i've had a few girls where it seemed to happen the first, second, or third time we hooked up and never again.

pshreck
04-13-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seemed

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
04-13-2005, 11:54 PM
If you can't tell whether or not a girl actually orgasmed, then we have a problem here.

shemp
04-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Women have orgasms?

Asufiji2004
04-13-2005, 11:59 PM
very suspicious. I would say she could tell you were bout to bust a nut and basically pretended to have an orgasm. From my experience simultaneous "O" is pretty hard to achieve.

J_V
04-14-2005, 12:01 AM
That's definitely not true. It's not easy to tell on many girls and especially when you are either drunk or just getting to know them.

Try getting laid before you say something retarded again.

Matty
04-14-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would say she could tell you were bout to bust a nut and basically pretended to have an orgasm.

[/ QUOTE ]One of the many reasons I have honed my ninja orgasm skills.

J_V
04-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes, probably a faker. Although I do know one girl that claims she orgasms simultaneously almost everytime. Reminds me of a good joke though....

How do you tell if a girl orgasms?

Who cares?

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's definitely not true. It's not easy to tell on many girls and especially when you are either drunk or just getting to know them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post made me laugh- hard. Obviously being drunk complicates things. I never said it didn't. But a sober person should be able to tell. And just ask her if you can't.

I think that you're just mad because a girl faked one on you, and you're taking it out on me. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BottlesOf
04-14-2005, 12:08 AM
for me it's one of two things. either i wait for her and she goes, and then i go, or i don't give a [censored] about her and go when need be and pass out. simultaneous on first go at it? no.

Matty
04-14-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a sober person should be able to tell. And just ask her if you can't.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you managed to top this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2147967&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =2147832&Search=true&where=&Name=27370&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post2147967) comment.

Reminds me of one of my favorite bash.org quotes (http://www.bash.org/?27386).

Where the hell do you live? We need to get you laid more.

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-14-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can't tell, she's not. You'll be able to tell if she does.

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Why don't you work on the guys quoted on Bash first? They need it more than I do.

Matty
04-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Cos as annoying as you are I like you. =]

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Political avatars are lame. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wacki
04-14-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Every girl is different. I'm surprised that you would make a post like this.

thatpfunk
04-14-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't tell whether or not a girl actually orgasmed, then we have a problem here.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Richie Rich
04-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Good post.

Yes.

Matty
04-14-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]When it's the 60th anniversary of the death of possibly the greatest President this country has ever had, you're allowed a commemorative avatar.

mason55
04-14-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever. Every girl is different. I'm surprised that you would make a post like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been with girls where it was obvious. My current gf acts exactly the same either way. every girl is different.

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]When it's the 60th anniversary of the death of possibly the greatest President this country has ever had, you're allowed a commemorative avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

We should take this argument to politics, but FDR does not deserve to be called one of the greatest presidents ever. He was a bully and a racist. His interment of the Japanese was inexcusable.

Carter > FDR. I guess even Clinton > FDR.

Matty
04-14-2005, 12:24 AM
There went that liking you thing..

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:24 AM
I don't say things because I think people will like to hear them.

Matty
04-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Okay, there went that respecting your opinion thing ..

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:29 AM
This discussion is -EV for me.

Night.

NLSoldier
04-14-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every single "discussion" you are involved in is -EV for the other party(s).

bball233
04-14-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every single "discussion" you are involved in is -EV for the other party(s).

[/ QUOTE ]

zing

Yobz
04-14-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Women have orgasms?

[/ QUOTE ]

Catch of the Day
04-14-2005, 12:42 AM
The C.L.I.T is real, its the female orgasm, that's the myth...

Catch-

istewart
04-14-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Carter > FDR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao.

renodoc
04-14-2005, 01:31 AM
Grey- your avatar sucks eggs

peachy
04-14-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

alot of girls r pretty dang good at faking it

jason_t
04-14-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, your avatar f[/i]ucking sucks.

James282
04-14-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Were I the proud owner of any PWNED! pics, I think I would have to post all of them here.

Clearly, you can tellthe way a girl's body reacts if you've been with her several times, but considering each girl I've slept with has reacted the same way while having an orgasm I don't think I would ever give a girl credit for one until the 2nd time it happened.
-James

BoxTree
04-14-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When it's the 60th anniversary of the death of possibly the greatest President this country has ever had, you're allowed a commemorative avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you're not Giuseppe Zangara.

Clarkmeister
04-14-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing funnier than you talking down to J_V on this topic. I'd venture a guess that he's been with more women than the total number of times you've been laid.

Of course, I could be way off in my assessment, but it wouldn't be the first time. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ChoicestHops
04-14-2005, 02:28 AM
It can be hard to tell, all girls are different.

I think ive only done it one time. I was fingering a girl as she was on top of me and I kept ramming her g-spot.

When their thighs start twitching, they're close to it. If they shoot something, then they're done.

Dead
04-14-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd venture a guess that he's been with more women than the total number of times you've been laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sentence makes no sense to me. What do you mean by being with a woman? I've only been with [/i]girls[/i]. Never with a woman. And I'm glad about that.

I'm sorry that J_V had a faker?

And comparing the number of girlfriends to the number of lays is ridiculous. Some people go for more of the first, and some go for more of the second.

SackUp
04-14-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And comparing the number of girlfriends to the number of lays is ridiculous. Some people go for more of the first, and some go for more of the second.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is the one that is ridiculous. I don't consider any girl my g/f until I am getting layed. Come on now! So getting layed must be greater than the number of g/f's unless you just have sex with each g/f once and then they are even.

Wow this is way OT from what the OP asked. I would say yes it is very suspect for the first time, but take it for what it is. You are happy and you think she is happy. Delusion is a beautiful thing...run with it!!

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else find a simultaneous orgasm particularly suspicious when hooking up with an new girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can pop anytime I want, I just wait for her to go then jack rabbit it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dead
04-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Bingo.

it sounded like what Clarkmeister is saying is that J_V has had more girlfriends than lays.

Congratulations, J_V. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

celaeno
04-14-2005, 02:34 PM
If it's a new girl, why would she care enough to fake one?

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Lets be honest here men! Do you really even care if she gets hers.

We make the attempt to show we care then we go raid the fridge.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

We make the attempt to show we care then we go take a piss and raid the fridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

James282
04-14-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bingo.

it sounded like what Clarkmeister is saying is that J_V has had more girlfriends than lays.

[/ QUOTE ]

What Clarkmeister is saying is that the number of females J_V has had sex with is great than the total number of times you've had sex in your life.
-James

LALDAAS
04-14-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

We make the attempt to show we care then we go take a piss and raid the fridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks forgot that part

Dead
04-14-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bingo.

[/ QUOTE ]

What Clarkmeister is saying is that the number of females J_V has had sex with is great than the total number of times you've had sex in your life.

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. So I shouldn't count the gay ones? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

And how the hell would Clarkmeister know anyway? He doesn't know me.

BusterStacks
04-14-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seemed

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best reply in the thread.

On a side note, I would never date a girl who didn't have orgasms. This seems to be about 50% of women in my experience and the sex is WAY worse. My current piece always gets there or I'm in trouble, heh.

TimM
04-14-2005, 03:38 PM
It only makes sense that women who don't have orgasms would be less than enthusiastic in bed. Faking is stupid. These women need to figure out what gets them going and make sure it happens, even if it's something other than intercourse. And they should dump any guy who isn't acommodating.

TheKnife
04-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Sklansky has to come out and find the odds of this.... (no pun intended)

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is your ninth post?

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post made me laugh- hard. Obviously being drunk complicates things. I never said it didn't. But a sober person should be able to tell. And just ask her if you can't.

I think that you're just mad because a girl faked one on you, and you're taking it out on me. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry this is wrong, the fact that you think its easy to tell if a women has an orgasm leads me to believe youve spent alot of time with a faker.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hes a rocket scientist...historically they dont get laid much

chabibi
04-14-2005, 04:30 PM
im suspicious of all orgasms when hooking up with a girl

TheKnife
04-15-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is your ninth post?

[/ QUOTE ] YESH!!!

InchoateHand
04-15-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is your ninth post?

[/ QUOTE ] YESH!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do us a favor. Don't make an 11th.