PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton...

Ianco15
04-13-2005, 11:33 PM
and Nichole Ritche are completely useless human begins. They are not hot either. I'm going to go throw up after watching that terrible show.

It's upsetting how some people don't care enough about anything to even try in life.

istewart
04-13-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
watching that terrible show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...class project?

Dead
04-13-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It's upsetting how some people don't care enough about anything to even try in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had that much money, I wouldn't care either.

ucfryan
04-13-2005, 11:40 PM
She's not that hot.

Ianco15
04-13-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
watching that terrible show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...class project?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bored off my ass. It came on after a Seinfled re-run and I didn't bother to change the channel.

mason55
04-13-2005, 11:46 PM
i think she's pretty hot but for me a lot of it has to do with the fact that she parties like crazy and is a total skank. i like that in a girl (obviously not to date or anything) but i would love to just party with and screw her for a month or so.

[censored]
04-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Paris Hilton is hot.

MaxPower
04-14-2005, 12:13 AM
I also watched after a Seinfeld re-run. Paris has no discernable talent, but I actually think Nicole Ritchie is very funny.

thatpfunk
04-14-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but this quote is ridiculous.

She is the daughter of a wealthy family, that is it. She wanted to get famous and she did. If you can't understand how good she is at manipulating people and working the entertainment world, you should rethink things.

wacki
04-14-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She is the daughter of a wealthy family, that is it. She wanted to get famous and she did. If you can't understand how good she is at manipulating people and working the entertainment world, you should rethink things.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly

Ianco15
04-14-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I worded it incorrectly. Paris Hilton gets honorary postions at jobs that other people have worked hard to obtain (in tonights episode she got to work on an advertising project for Burger King). Then she gives zero effort. This is insulting to the people who have worked hard to get the job's she gets handed. She could at least try. A show about some ugly (yes, Paris Hilton is ugly) spoiled rich girl, half-assing jobs, makes me want to puke.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 12:51 AM
is an ugly skank

istewart
04-14-2005, 12:52 AM
http://www.muckypup.com/graphics/cd_cant.jpg

AncientPC
04-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Paris Hilton is slutty hot.

wacki
04-14-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Paris Hilton is slutty hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd sticky it in her pooper.

Ianco15
04-14-2005, 01:41 AM
Who was joking?

shawn_p
04-14-2005, 01:41 AM
F this S.

Paris is Hot.

Admit it w/o condition.

Nicole is fun too.

I would date either of them.

U must admit that u would too.

Unless u r cooler than Shawn P. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[censored]
04-14-2005, 01:42 AM
http://img215.exs.cx/img215/8708/gml47ua.jpg

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/170/60oy.jpg

http://img210.exs.cx/img210/1071/13tm.jpg

She's hot.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
F this S.

Paris is Hot.

Admit it w/o condition.

Nicole is fun too.

Unless u r cooler than Shawn P. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you just gave the go ahead to every geek on the net to say Paris is not hot.

Ianco15
04-14-2005, 01:44 AM
The top and bottom pics are air brushed and she still doesn't look that great. Her body is good, but her face is ugly.

shawn_p
04-14-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F this S.

Paris is Hot.

Admit it w/o condition.

Nicole is fun too.

Unless u r cooler than Shawn P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude you just gave the go ahead to every geek on the net to say Paris is not hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't care.

She's hot.

AINEC.

Really. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jdl22
04-14-2005, 01:48 AM
0-3 with those pics.

[censored]
04-14-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
0-3 with those pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that because she wears make-up and doesn't have hair in her arm pits?

shawn_p
OMFG!

"Her face is ugly", WTF?

Relative to who?

I still don't get how any average smoe on the internet can argue with any authority that someone as hot as Paris Hilton is in any way ugly.

mmbt0ne
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
http://img210.exs.cx/img210/170/60oy.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's wearing my bankroll.

Richie Rich
04-14-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Paris Hilton and Nichole Ritche are completely useless human begins.

[/ QUOTE ]
No they're not. Not really.

[ QUOTE ]
They are not hot either.

[/ QUOTE ]
Paris is very f**kable. And Nicole Ritchie is kind of exotic, albeit weird-exotic. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to go throw up after watching that terrible show.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, how many episodes have you seen to date? The first step is admitting it to yourself.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you care what they do? I mean, it's not like anything they'll ever do anything (no pun intended) that will have a meaningful impact on your life. Let them live their lives, you live yours.

bernie
04-14-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and Nichole Ritche are completely useless human begins. They are not hot either I'm going to go throw up after watching that terrible show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Score one for the marketing team though. They got you to watch 2 ugly useless human beings.

b

bernie
04-14-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't understand how good she is at manipulating people

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw how good she was at manipulating something on a person. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's a ridiculous quote to think, given her background and who she is, she was destined for anything other than fame. Money opens alot of doors for talentless people. She didn't have to work that hard to get a foot in the door. A multi billion dollar bankroll is a very nice key for the lock.

b

zaxx19
04-14-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As opposed to sitting in front of 8 screens playing an ultra conservative strategy in a game of chance for hours on end in a dimly lit room without human contact....

Now thats embracing life. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ianco15
04-14-2005, 02:39 AM
I admit that my statement was poorly worded about them not trying in life. What I meant is that they get all these jobs on the show and give 0 effort. Even though they didn't earn their money and have done nothing useful to date, Paris and Nichole get to cruse through life... and I'm stuck grinding it out at Party 1/2.

Dubra
04-14-2005, 02:46 AM
my friend took paris to high school prom 4 years ago. apparently she was pretty boring then.

Edge34
04-14-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

She's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS is what you call HOT????

You've just lost all credit, ever, on any subject...

Yobz
04-14-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS is what you call HOT????

You've just lost all credit, ever, on any subject...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I see hotter chicks on the street every 2 freaking minutes

jstnrgrs
04-14-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Paris Hilton is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why people think this. I'm the sort of guy who thinks just about any girl is hot, but Paris Hilton is not hot. Maybe if she'd stand up straight now and then I'd change my mind, but she never does.

jstnrgrs
04-14-2005, 03:37 AM
Does she have some sort of back problem or something?

EliteNinja
04-14-2005, 03:51 AM
Un-hot

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Un-hot

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed....but I'd still put it in her pooper while making her bark like a dog.

Evan
04-14-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I think she's wearing my bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I remember hearing there were $1M worth of chips on that dress, so....no.

ThisHo
04-14-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bored off my ass. It came on after a Seinfled re-run and I didn't bother to change the channel

[/ QUOTE ]

It was too hard to reach the remote, lift it from the arm of the sofa/chair and push whatever number combination was required to bring up ESPN?

just wondering...
ThisHo

MaxPower
04-14-2005, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I admit that my statement was poorly worded about them not trying in life. What I meant is that they get all these jobs on the show and give 0 effort. Even though they didn't earn their money and have done nothing useful to date, Paris and Nichole get to cruse through life... and I'm stuck grinding it out at Party 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the whole point of the show. That's why people watch it. Its nice to see people not taking life so seriously even if it because they are too wealthy to care.

I pretty much despise them and everthing they stand for, but I do give them some credit for having a sucessful television series.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much despise them and everthing they stand for...

[/ QUOTE ]

They stand for something?