PDA

View Full Version : Scary email my buddy got.

Daliman
04-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Ok, so my friend moved out of town a couple months ago, and put up a personal ad. He's gotten some good responses, and went out with a few girls. A girl he met recently, after what I believe is their second date sent him the following email, which he forwarded to me for comment;

[ QUOTE ]
Oh My God! I don't know where to begin . . . Last night was so wonderful in so many ways. I loved every single minute of the time we spent together. Looking through your albums was a great flashback, the movie was hilarious and the cuddling was so comforting and comfortable. The lovemaking - there are no words to describe that! And I meant what I said about it too. It was the ABSOLUTE best! You are perfect. You have no idea how awesome it felt to feel wanted. I love kissing you - I could kiss you for hours, you are an awesome kisser and please don't shave your goatee, it is soooo sexy. You are so wonderful and you made me feel so wonderful, exhilarated and so much like a woman. I love feeling your arms around me and having you inside me . . . I loved sleeping next to you, feeling and hearing you breathe. I love your taste and your smell. Your ex was a fool - seriously. If you were mine I would never let you go and I would be so good to you - I would make you so happy and I would give 110% of myself to you. She was a very lucky girl. I honestly miss you right now. XXXXXX, I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that right now I don't give a damn about seeing anyone else, I have no desire to and I'm not asking you for anything, but I am cancelling my personals ad for now. I can't see anyone else with the feelings I'm feeling for you. I know what I'm feeling is real. I'm not asking you to not see anyone else, I would never do that . . . I have no right to. The thought of another girl being in your arms does make me feel a twinge of jealousy, but not in some psycho way, just the normal way when you care about someone. I could cry right now because I never thought I'd ever be able to feel this way again, and I just saw you for the first time Saturday, it's almost scary. I swear I can't explain it, I just feel so connected to you. I feel like we share so many of the same interests and like so many of the same things and that we understand each other so well. I feel so comfortable with you. I can't stop thinking about you and I am willing to wait for you however long it takes, how ever much time you need to date or see whoever you need to. If you decide you want me, I would love to see where it goes and if you decide that I'm not right for you or if you meet someone else and your feelings for them are stronger, I will wish you well and I will not bother you anymore. But please know that I would be so good to you - I would never take you for granted and I would always be there for you, and I would ALWAYS be totally faithful and completely yours. I have honestly never felt so strongly about anyone in this short of time before, I feel kind of funny even telling you all of this, but it is coming straight from my heart. I know like you said the other night, one day at a time. But I do hope there is an "us" in the future and I want to do so many things with you.
I hope you aren't too tired today and that you're having a good day. Anytime you want company let me know - I promise not to keep you up late ever again /images/graemlins/smile.gif
(Unless you just beg me too, lol) I'd drive up there just to see you for an hour or two. I'd love to spend a whole weekend together sometime, that would be heaven for me. I'd feel like the luckiest woman in the world if I ever got to say you were "mine". Please write me back and tell me how you are feeling and what your thoughts are. I really want to know, no matter what they might be.
I can't wait to see you again!

[/ QUOTE ]

My buddy said;
"Uhhh.....read this. Should I be scared or just enjoy it as much as possible?"

Thoughts?

Sponger15SB
04-13-2005, 10:25 PM
WOW.

I am so shocked I can't think of a witty reply right now, I'll try later when I pick my jaw up off the floor.

Dynasty
04-13-2005, 10:26 PM
He should enjoy it.

PoBoy321
04-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Tell your boy to get the [censored] out of there. Either that, or expect a lot of late night phone calls.

kyro
04-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Psyyyyyyyyyyycho

[censored]
04-13-2005, 10:27 PM
WOW.

Women are [censored] nuts.

I have no idea whether he should be scared or not, she's obviously a bit off, probably not dangerous. If she is he's most likely already [censored], so he might as well get some pussy out of it.

istewart
04-13-2005, 10:30 PM
[censored] her brains out. Then call Animal Control.

wacki
04-13-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He should enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. He should also tread carefully. This is a red flag in my book, but not a serious one. If she has any exboyfriends as friends then she's probably ok. A background check for restraining orders wouldn't hurt.

meep_42
04-13-2005, 10:34 PM
How hot is she?

-d

Ianco15
04-13-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How hot is she?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]
Extremely important question that should not be overlooked.

Asufiji2004
04-13-2005, 10:36 PM
First problem is that he found her through personal ads. Most people who seek relationships on the internet or through ads have some underlying social issue that impairs their ability to meet people face to face. Having said that this e-mail seems like a pretty standard girl falls in love at first sight and is really trying hard to pitch this guy. She basically said you are a god and I'll treat you like one. Most guys would go for that. Is this girl hot? Did she give your buddy any weird signs on their dates? Could be a total one a million chick that is just totally into him, or a psycho hose beast who stalks guys through personal ads and eats their skin.

Daliman
04-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Eh, mid to late 30's, (he's like 35), I'd give her face a 6, body a 7-8, but she does look a bit rode hard and put away wet.

TimM
04-13-2005, 10:37 PM
This scares me, and I was stalked for 3 years by a woman I never met.

But then again, if she were hot I would have enjoyed it for a while at least.

Ianco15
04-13-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but she does look a bit rode hard and put away wet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gross!

Daliman
04-13-2005, 10:40 PM
As some context here, my buddy has essentially had a GF for 18 years consecutive,(3 different girls, one immediately after/during the other), and I have told him that he is forbidden from getting a GF for a MINIMUM of 6 months, and preferably a year. Girls tend to cling to him, then never leave, and he's stuck with them. FUnny, he's a gun enthusiast, yet when it comes to jettisoning a bad relationship, he just can't pull the trigger.

meep_42
04-13-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, mid to late 30's, (he's like 35), I'd give her face a 6, body a 7-8, but she does look a bit rode hard and put away wet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does she look like this?
http://www.echo.ucla.edu/volume4-issue2/keathley-media/fatal_attraction2.jpg

-d

TimM
04-13-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored], from that letter I thought she was a college girl.

Dead
Tell him to marry her.

There are few girls that devoted to you.

She practically worships the ground he walks on.

Daliman
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does she look like this?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have a pic of her on my HD, but i'm pretty f'n close to the line as it is.

meep_42
04-13-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never underestimate the power of the biological clock.

-d

[censored]
04-13-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does she look like this?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually have a pic of her on my HD, but i'm pretty f'n close to the line as it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post it! We need all the available info to make the best possible decision.

wacki
04-13-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell him to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst advice ever. Devotion comes from time not 1 letter.

meep_42
Well, if it were me, i'd have burned her phone number at the word "lovemaking."

You don't make love to someone you just met, you just don't.

-d

Dead
Yeah but if this girl already worships him after one date, imagine what it will be like after 2.

I have dated girls like this. It is great.

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tick tock.

Ianco15
04-13-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah but if this girl already worships him after one date, imagine what it will be like after 2.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know the standard answer is something like "RUN AWAY LOL." But I think it would be cool to have someone that obsessed with you (at least for a little while.)

AEKDBet
04-13-2005, 10:48 PM
buy a gun. get some anal. dump her thoughtfully when penis needs a new home. keep gun loaded

Daliman
04-13-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First problem is that he found her through personal ads. Most people who seek relationships on the internet or through ads have some underlying social issue that impairs their ability to meet people face to face. Having said that this e-mail seems like a pretty standard girl falls in love at first sight and is really trying hard to pitch this guy. She basically said you are a god and I'll treat you like one. Most guys would go for that. Is this girl hot? Did she give your buddy any weird signs on their dates? Could be a total one a million chick that is just totally into him, or a psycho hose beast who stalks guys through personal ads and eats their skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personal ads aren't that bad, but you're not too far off either. With the proliferation of internet dating, I think it's actually much less desperate. Anyways, he lived in a 10 mile radius in 2 different homes for 34 years, then moved halfway across the country where "Ya'll" is a pronoun. It's not so easy for him to meet girls under such circumstances.

That said also, he has been prone to these types of women b4. His 2nd GF (who he met/bedded first night he met her) said she loved him within a week, and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, and he was still dating GF 1 at the time...(long ago, cheating suspected before that, yadda yadda.) I met him when I started dating his sister, and he and GF 2 had been dating about 2 years, and he was already sick of her. They dated for 5 more years.....

Just for clarification, my buddy is a great guy. His main problem is never wanting to be a "bad guy", so relationships that should last 2 months go on for 5-7 years.

Obviously, my official recommendation is RUN LIKE HELL!

If he wants to still be a great guy, he needs to recommend a menage-ah-three. COurse, she'd prolly take him up on it, then he's gotta get orgy guy clothes....

Daliman
04-13-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell him to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]

You DID notice in the email she's known him since Saturday, didn't you?

P.S. Yes, very few. This would be #4 for him.

Matty
04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell him to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]You don't date much do you?

Reef
04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The thought of another girl being in your arms does make me feel a twinge of jealousy, but not in some psycho way, just the normal way when you care about someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

suuuuuuuuuure

Dead
04-13-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tell him to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had 5 girlfriends in my life, and only one of them has been as clingy as this girl seems to be. Clingy girls are cool. It means that they have low self-confidence.

Matty
04-13-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tell him to marry her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had 5 girlfriends in my life, and only one of them has been as outwardly clingy as this girl seems to be. Outwardly clingy girls are cool. It means that they are stupid and you can cheat on them easily.

[/ QUOTE ]FYP

90% of girls are inwardly devoted by the second date.

nolanfan34
04-13-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had 5 girlfriends in my life, and only one of them has been as clingy as this girl seems to be. Clingy girls are cool. It means that they have low self-confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the funniest f-in thing I've read on here today. You go ahead and find yourself a nice clingy girl, and get back to us in a year or two and we'll see how much you're liking it.

Alobar
04-13-2005, 11:01 PM
im sure he appreciates you posting it

and it sounds like your buddy is as emotionally needy as this chick is, they'll prolly be good toghether, heh

Daliman
04-13-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The thought of another girl being in your arms does make me feel a twinge of jealousy, but not in some psycho way, just the normal way when you care about someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

suuuuuuuuuure

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.astro.su.se/~magnusg/large/Boiling_water.jpg http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/Features/Bunny.jpg

stanky
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I know the standard answer is something like "RUN AWAY LOL." But I think it would be cool to have someone that obsessed with you (at least for a little while.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you could be like one of those LAG asian dudes who has there girlfriend/wife stand behind them at the poker table for ten hours straight. Sounds real cool. RUN LIKE HELL.

-Pete

JinX11
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Thread of the day.

vulturesrow
04-13-2005, 11:18 PM
If by enjoy you buddy means "fear for my life" then yes he should "enjoy" it.

Dominic
04-13-2005, 11:18 PM
it is a bit over the top, but I think the important question is, how does your buddy feel about her?

If he's into her, great....nothing wring with a little insta-passion....

if he's not into her at all, and just hit it for the sake of hitting it, he should tell her there's no future for them - but he wouldn't mind being "casual." wink wink.

astroglide
04-14-2005, 12:36 AM
hey, i didn't realize you were close friends with tyler durden!

Tyler Durden
04-14-2005, 12:39 AM
dear astro,

you suck.

Yobz
04-14-2005, 12:45 AM
holy crap, get the f.k out of there, now! All women have deep-rooted psychological issues, this one has more than most.

justin D
04-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Can she make a mean meatloaf?

Daliman
04-14-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can she make a mean meatloaf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking more fricaseed rabbit....

James282
04-14-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no desire to and I'm not asking you for anything, but I am cancelling my personals ad for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's love.
-James

Yobz
04-14-2005, 02:34 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

Daliman
04-14-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If he dumps her and gives permission, I will post her pic.

It's a bit of a doozy, too...

DcifrThs
04-14-2005, 03:17 AM
Your buddy should definately enjoy this...

but beware she may tell him she loves him in short order. but before that happens...

tell him to think of the FREAKIEST sh*t he's even dreamed of doing with/to a girl and get that sh*t done NOW.

-Barron

Yobz
04-14-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

tell him to think of the FREAKIEST sh*t he's even dreamed of doing with/to a girl and get that sh*t done NOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this advice...

bholdr
04-14-2005, 03:22 AM

b0000000000m
04-14-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have no idea how awesome it felt to feel wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stopped reading here. Feel scared.

billymonk
04-14-2005, 04:19 AM
Who better to answer the question, then tech n9ne:

I want you to quit
Calling me
Calling me
Following me
Following me
Why do you trip with me
After you get through
Swallowing me

Never knew this Bianca
Would explode
Like this
Now that I know this
I must reload
Gat clips
How many ever met a
Psycho bitch
Down for the minute
But a major twist
Came
With a bit of game
Met that bitch
Sickness
Everybody peep
The evil symptoms
So you'll know
When sexual activity happens
And tears start to flow
Time to go
They come with a
Big package in back
Chest is twice that
But the fatal attraction
Will only get you
Ice packs
Better watch what you do
When you sleep with a woman
That's on the edge
In your bed
Cause you'll be resting
In red
Killa killa
They'll find the number
To your residence
Non-hesitant
Unprecedented
Ain't no mystery
To her steez
She's demented
I ain't never gonna get myself
In another mix up
With a psycho bitch
Millimeter
With a master plan
So you won't be off in a ditch
Like this
Wild child
Running wild
Behind the smile
Is a frown
That'll make you lay it down
Quickly
She's shifty
Killa strictly
Outta come and get me
From a rose
To a three fifty-seven
Three sixty
Psycho bitch

[HOOK 1]

Never ever do it
Down low
With a psycho bitch
Better never ever go out
With a
Psycho bitch
Everybody better learn
How to see a
Psycho bitch
Cause your bitch might be her

[HOOK 2]

What you gonna do when they
Pop at you
Gloc at you
Fill 'em with the venom
Who the [censored]
Are we talking to psycho bitches, psycho bitches

[Repeat 2x]

[2nd Verse]

I was holding her
Hugging her
Rubbing her
Sucking her
Kissing her
Plugging her
But she thought
That I was
Loving her
All the loving was gone
When she found out
She was wrong
Calling my Momma's house
At three a.m.
Quit playing on my phone
They say this
Psycho bitch
Was made from us
Psycho bitches
Say they get nothing
But hate from us
Psycho bitches
From the angelic to ravenous
Psycho bitches
Stay the [censored]
Away from us
Psycho bitches
She got my
Gas cut off
But I
Don't know how
She got my
Phone cut off
But I
Don't know how
Bitch even got my
Lights cut off
But I
Don't know how
Wish I knew back then
What a
Nigga know now crazy bitch
Followed me to my
Main thang's domain
This dame
Brings more pain
Door chain
Broke after the door rang
Must be on cocaine
Insane
Yanks will mess up
Your thang
No brain bitches
Will have you stressing
Using Rogaine
Didn't chill with her
Deal with her
N9na had to get
Ill with her
Trick tried to kill
Mrs. N9NE
So I had to hit her
With a grill splitter
Never do sex
With a psycho Bianc
Anybody with her
Better pop your trunk
Run better get a gun
When the bitch come
Better know
She's a psycho killa
Killa
Hard
When he hit that piece
And then get her up
And out
With a dis
Scarred
When he knows
That he's been up in the mix
With a psycho bitch

[Repeat 2x]

[HOOK 1]

Never ever do it
Down low
With a psycho bitch
Better never ever go out
With a
Psycho bitch
Everybody better learn
How to see a
Psycho bitch
Cause your bitch might be her

[HOOK 2]

What you gonna do when they
Pop at you
Gloc at you
Fill "em with the venom
Who the [censored]
Are we talking to

[Repeat 2x]

[3rd Verse]

As the
Smoke clears you wonder why this woman
Packs the
Most fear
She keeps a broken heart
And a three eighty
Close near
From me to you
If you sense
She's psychotic
Better watch what you do
What they do
They say this
Psycho bitch
Was made from us psycho bitches
Say they get nothing
But hate from us psycho bitches
From angelic to ravenous psycho bitches
Stay the [censored]
Away from us psycho bitches

Blarg
04-14-2005, 04:26 AM
I can't help but thinking of who was it, John Favreau?, making that hilarious, horrifying string of phone calls to that girl in Swingers.

bernie
04-14-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, mid to late 30's, (he's like 35), I'd give her face a 6, body a 7-8, but she does look a bit rode hard and put away wet

[/ QUOTE ]

A gal in her mid/late 30s wrote this?

Unless there's some interesting, extended history behind this, tread carefully.

b

bernie
04-14-2005, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't make love to someone you just met, you just don't

[/ QUOTE ]

To your buddies, no. You banged and boinked.

To get her back in bed? To her? You made love.

b

bernie
04-14-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking high school.

b

bernie
04-14-2005, 05:55 AM
-

Lawrence Ng
04-14-2005, 08:49 AM
From her email she definitely sounds over-emotional. She has a tremendous amount of desperation to fill that emotional hole of hers.

The thing is she seems to understand that the relationship needs to evolve slowly and to have time takes it course. She even mentions that its ok for your buddy to meet, date other girls and is prepared to accept that fate should it be.

Her interest level is through the roof. I think she really would take a bullet for your buddy right now.

The problem is she is on too much of an emotional high right now, and though she sounds objective for the most part and somewhat rational she is easily prone to be hurt because she has her hopes going right through the roof.

If your buddy really has no intentions of seriously pursuing a relationship with this girl, end it now. Not for the sake that this girl would stalk your buddy, she is not a stalker.
But more so, she could seriously do some harm to herself and some girls are really crazy like that when they get this crazy over a guy.

Better to end it sooner than later since it will only hurt her more.

Chobohoya
04-14-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She has a tremendous amount of desperation to fill that hole of hers.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

lu_hawk
04-14-2005, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?

MarkL444
04-14-2005, 09:12 AM
i think like 55% happy 45% scared

im not sure you can pass the psycho judgement on her yet, we know so little about how their dates have gone and what was said to each other in person. he definately should approach her about this and let her know that while he enjoyed the email, he doesnt want to move so fast. THIS is where he'll find out if she is a psycho. if she is understanding and accepts his decision he's golden. if she gives him [censored] about not appreciating her enough it might be time to move.

i also think psychos would use more than one smiley face in an email of that length

Turning Stone Pro
04-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Be very afraid. This is not going to go well.

TSP

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] her brains out. Then call Animal Control.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

fnord_too
04-14-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey, i didn't realize you were close friends with tyler durden!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!

Fins
04-14-2005, 10:44 AM
The only way you'll ever know for sure is to repost using "Dear Bison"

I'm pretty sure the correct answer is dump her & post a pick as quickly as possible.

TimM
04-14-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

story?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2070472&Fo rum=f20&Words=match.com&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =2069633&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=7432&dater ange=1&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype= &bodyprev=#Post2070472) and here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2071298&Fo rum=f20&Words=match.com&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =2069633&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=7432&dater ange=1&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype= &bodyprev=#Post2071298).

Boron
For the sake of your boy's soul. tell him to RUN like hell. well acutally I would say hit it then run but it sounds like he already did.

Remeber these wise words "Don't stick it in the crasy"

InchoateHand
[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the correct answer is put it in her pooper then dump her & post a pick as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

chaas4747
04-14-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the correct answer is put it in her pooper, have her buy you some nice gifts then dump her & post a pick as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Sponger15SB
04-14-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't help but thinking of who was it, John Favreau?, making that hilarious, horrifying string of phone calls to that girl in Swingers.

[/ QUOTE ]

MIKE
213-555-4679. That's all. I just wanted
to leave my number. I don't want you to
think I'm weird, or desperate or
something...
(he regrets saying it
immediately)
... I mean, you know, we should just
hang out. That's it. No expectations.
Just, you know, hang out. Bye.
(beep)

He hangs up.

I had the whole scene pasted in here but it was so long, so I just put this part.

Alobar
04-14-2005, 12:45 PM
that's so money

Daliman
04-14-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MIKE
something...
(he regrets saying it
immediately)
(beep)

He hangs up.

I had the whole scene pasted in here but it was so long, so I just put this part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who got a really wierd feeling as he continually called?
Kinda like seeing yer best friend bomb out with the girl he always wanted...

beta1607
04-14-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Dead - going to the prom with your sister does not count.

meep_42
04-14-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who got a really wierd feeling as he continually called?
Kinda like seeing yer best friend bomb out with the girl he always wanted...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was like watching that kid sports anchor.

Pain.

-d

peachy
04-14-2005, 05:08 PM
i dont think shes psycho...i think shes a lil older (remember im 24) woman who has had some bad experiences and one maybe recently and just enjoyed herself alot b/c someone paid her the attention she had not had in so long. She even said im not psycho...i just want u to know etc etc. I think he either doesnt see her if he doesnt like her b/c she doesnt need to get hurt more by the sounds of how into ur buddy she was. She just sounds like a girl who got attention she needed and lacked and is expressive...not dangerous type of psycho. And b/c she lacked that attention she is willing to give all of her self plus some to someone

kerssens
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She even said im not psycho...i just want u to know etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a psycho would have to preface a comment like this.

meep_42
04-14-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She even said im not psycho...i just want u to know etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a psycho would have to preface a comment like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

-d

Felix_Nietsche
04-14-2005, 05:17 PM
"I'm not asking you to not see anyone else, I would never do that . . . I have no right to."
Enjoy it.
With the above quote, she is demonstrating her respect towards him. He should set a few rules towards her to manage her expectations since he probabaly is not as smitten as she is towards him.

Dead
04-14-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Dead - going to the prom with your sister does not count.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to tell me. I was surprised to see you there with your mom. She can sure move.

Lawrence Ng
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i dont think shes psycho...i think shes a lil older (remember im 24) woman who has had some bad experiences and one maybe recently and just enjoyed herself alot b/c someone paid her the attention she had not had in so long. She even said im not psycho...i just want u to know etc etc. I think he either doesnt see her if he doesnt like her b/c she doesnt need to get hurt more by the sounds of how into ur buddy she was. She just sounds like a girl who got attention she needed and lacked and is expressive...not dangerous type of psycho. And b/c she lacked that attention she is willing to give all of her self plus some to someone

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

Lawrence

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if Peachy says she's not psycho, that's good enough for me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Leo99
04-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Sounds like the letter my wife would have written after our first date. If you like clingy and a lot of attention, she's all yours. If you want an idenpendant women, you better pass. I'm assuming she's a nice normal woman, not some psycho.

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Was it her?

http://www.playbanana.com/data/media/65/jessica_biel_012.jpg

Blarg
04-15-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MIKE
something...
(he regrets saying it
immediately)
(beep)

He hangs up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta go watch that thing again now. Painfully classic.

elroyous
04-15-2005, 06:07 AM
HOLY [censored]
WHAT A [censored] UP BIATCH
RUN CHANGE NAME
BEFORE THIS BIATCH PULLS A MURDER-SUICIDE