PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble running Empire and Party

ChrisCo
04-13-2005, 10:07 PM
I recently got 2 dell 2001fp and signed up for rakeback on empire. I already have an existing party account and the affiliate said the easiest way to get around everything was to let him set up the account. I sent him the screen name, and my new email adress and he created the account. I changed the password once I got it and I thought I was off and rolling.

I opened both of them up and everything was working fine. I just browsed around and threw some tables up to make sure everything was working okay. I later shut down the applications and then came back on. Now it wasn't letting me log back into party. I would click the icon but nothing happens. I reinstalled PP and it opened up right away. I tried logging into Empire again and logged abck out of both applications to see if I fixed the problem but same thing happened.

I have figured out that I can either reinstall or shutdown my computer to get back into PP if I open up empire. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Petomane
04-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Am having same problem since upgrade with logging on to either - I find I have to reboot each time.

MowrMowr
04-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Go to TaskManager and kill them manually...no need to reboot. They know of the problem already, and I hope there will be an update soon.