PDA

View Full Version : Logging On to PartyPoker and PokerNOW Simultaneously?

KCheng
04-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I ran a few searches, but apparently didn't use the right keywords. I KNOW this must be out there somewhere, but don't know where to look.

How can I log onto PartyPoker and PokerNOW at the same time? Someone told me to not log-in to both, but run the program, and it should work. It DID once about 2 hours ago, but now I can't seem to duplicate my luck.

Advice?

Thanks guys!

OrianasDaad
04-13-2005, 08:03 PM
I've never been able to open these two clients together either. Would appreciate an explination, if someone knows it.

Coolers
04-13-2005, 08:42 PM
I posted earlier I couldn't get them to work after the clients were updated, but it just did for me.

1) Open up Party and open tables if you wish
2) Run the PokerNow install file
3) After installation, PokerNow will be open. At this point, replace the table images with custom ones (if you use them with PV)

You can then sign in and open 4 additional tables.

Jack Bauer
04-14-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I posted earlier I couldn't get them to work after the clients were updated, but it just did for me.

1) Open up Party and open tables if you wish
2) Run the PokerNow install file
3) After installation, PokerNow will be open. At this point, replace the table images with custom ones (if you use them with PV)

You can then sign in and open 4 additional tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

this used to work, however does not anymore

Jack Bauer
04-14-2005, 03:30 AM
one day i tried a million different things to get it to work. uninstalling, reinstalling, opening them at the same time, trying to open them with the internet disconnected. all kinds of stuff. i got it to work twice. i tried redoing the same thing and it didnt work anymore. i think you probably need to open them in a certain order and sequence. like uninstall both, reinstall both, open party, 3 seconds later open pokernow.

its annoying because you used to be able to do it

Coolers
04-14-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
one day i tried a million different things to get it to work. uninstalling, reinstalling, opening them at the same time, trying to open them with the internet disconnected. all kinds of stuff. i got it to work twice. i tried redoing the same thing and it didnt work anymore. i think you probably need to open them in a certain order and sequence. like uninstall both, reinstall both, open party, 3 seconds later open pokernow.

its annoying because you used to be able to do it

[/ QUOTE ]

I was unable to open both clients simulatenously after it was patched. But I tried again later in the night and it worked perfectly, like it used to.

Give it another try!