PDA

View Full Version : 2005 NFL Schedule

PhatTBoll
04-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule)

Colts' non-conference schedule:

at Baltimore
Cleveland
at SF
St. Louis (Monday)
at NE (M)
at Cincy
Pittsburgh (M)
San Diego
at Seattle
Arizona

Not crazy about playing at NE again, but at least we have the bye week to prepare. All in all I can live with this schedule.

Rick Diesel
04-13-2005, 05:09 PM
That looks like 7-3 to me.

Dynasty
04-13-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Not crazy about playing at NE again, but at least we have the bye week to prepare.

[/ QUOTE ]

The schedule is done mathematically now. As soon the regular season was over, it was known the Colts and Patriots would play in 2005 becasue they both finished first in their division. I also believe it was locked up that the game would be in Foxboro.

Only the dates are determined later.

J.R.
04-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Each team plays home and away against its three division opponents, which accounts for six games on the schedule.

• Each team plays four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle, which accounts for four more games.

at Baltimore
Cleveland
at Cincy
Pittsburgh (M)

• Each team plays four teams from a division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle, which accounts for another four games.

at SF
St. Louis (Monday)
at Seattle
Arizona

• Each team plays two intraconference games based on the prior year's standings. For example, the first-place team in a division will play against the first-place team from another division within the same conference.

San Diego
at NE (M)

here (http://football.about.com/cs/football101/a/bl_schedproced.htm)

PhatTBoll
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Not crazy about playing at NE again, but at least we have the bye week to prepare.

[/ QUOTE ]

The schedule is done mathematically now. As soon the regular season was over, it was known the Colts and Patriots would play in 2005 becasue they both finished first in their division. I also believe it was locked up that the game would be in Foxboro.

Only the dates are determined later.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I'm not saying the scheduling isn't fair. Just that I don't like like the idea of the Colts playing at New England. Can you blame me?