PDA

View Full Version : PT - Dif betw NL ($1) and NL ($100) -- also observing hand ?

Gator
04-13-2005, 04:08 PM
My PockerTracker Database has statistics for NL ($1) and NL ($100) -- aren't these two levels both the same thing -- the blinds are .50/$1.00 with a MAX buyin of $100? Why does PT bring in some hands at one level and some at another?

Second question, what do I need to do to have Party/Empire/etc save hands for tables I am observing (vs. just the hands when I am seated)?

Thanks.

OrianasDaad
04-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure why the format is different. Mabye party changed something in the hand histories and that's the result. I'm not a NL player.

As far as making sure you are importing observed hands, just go to the lobby of your client and select "hand history logs configuration" from the options menu.

twankerr
04-15-2005, 05:01 PM
Yah the newest party update f'ed it up. NL($.25) is now listed as NL $25. Notice hte lack of ().

Keats13
04-15-2005, 11:30 PM
1st question: I noticed this too. Hopefully an upgrade will address this. I don't think there's a way to "alias" limits the way you can alias players, but I'd like to know if there is.

2nd question: You have to have your client set to save the HHs to your HD. Also, use the "Auto-Import Hand Histories" option in PT. In the window, click "Configure Import of Observed Hands." You will need to tell PT which folder(s) the hands are stored in (usually the App root directory, C:\Program Files\Party Poker).

rwesty
04-18-2005, 01:42 PM
I would like to know what the easiest way to combine NL ($0.25) and NL ($25). Is there a way to have this done automatically?