PDA

View Full Version : How much do you hate Peachy?

Chaostracize
04-13-2005, 02:30 PM
I made a "How much do you hate Vince Lepore" post slightly less than a week ago. He then left. My plan is the same here as I think Peachy is actually a retarded ferret. If you can't use semi-intelligible grammar you are not a real person. Period.

Hence...

Catch of the Day
04-13-2005, 02:33 PM
uncool thread...Don't jump on the peachy-hating bandwagon just to generate replies to thread...

Catch-

Ianco15
04-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Weak. I'm not voting as this is really dumb.

Alobar
wow dude, 10 options. You spent alot of time on that poll.....a bit obbssesed are we?

college_boy
I don't hate her she just isn't a good poster.

Boris
04-13-2005, 02:43 PM
May you get prison raped, soon, by a large inmate.

Chaostracize
04-13-2005, 02:47 PM
That's when I'll need to get high.

BusterStacks
04-13-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't hate her she just isn't a good poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

tdarko
04-13-2005, 02:48 PM
i have nothing against peachy but i voted because i like wacki.

MarkL444
04-13-2005, 02:51 PM
why would anyone hate her?

lucas9000
04-13-2005, 02:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

wacki
04-13-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have nothing against peachy but i voted because i like wacki.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the kudos. And to be honest, I don't hate her either. I just find her habits very annoying and think she needs a wakeup call. If she was a manipulative, cold hearted, shallow, evil bitch then I would hate her. I don't think this is the case.

JaBlue
04-13-2005, 03:00 PM
there are a lot of girls that don't need make up to look good.

sublime
04-13-2005, 03:04 PM
after viewing this picture 10000000 times i finally noticed 1800 giving the thumbs up. lol

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Like any other woman. Annoying to listen to, but I'd still put it in her butt.

MarkL444
04-13-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
after viewing this picture 10000000 times i finally noticed 1800 giving the thumbs up. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahaha i never saw that before either

Alobar
04-13-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

put it in their mouth, then they can't speak

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
put it in their mouth, then they can't speak

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but that requires some skill on her part, which may be asking too much.

Clarkmeister
04-13-2005, 03:25 PM
She's a nice balance for this forum and we'd be worse without her. I just wish she'd stop using "mah" instead of "my".

kerssens
04-13-2005, 03:30 PM
I don't hate Peachy, I don't like Peachy, I don't know Peachy.

offTopic
04-13-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's a nice balance for this forum and we'd be worse without her. I just wish she'd stop using "mah" instead of "my".

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
04-13-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty obvious that he had his arm around bruiser then he realized someone was taking a picture and yanked his arm up.

meep_42
04-13-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's a nice balance for this forum and we'd be worse without her. I just wish she'd stop using "you" and "are" instead of "u" and "r".

[/ QUOTE ]

-d

Reef
04-13-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just wish she'd stop using "mah" instead of "my".

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG kekekeke pIz03erownE8 n0000000b!!!!111!!!!1

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boom goes the dynamite!

citanul
04-13-2005, 03:48 PM
This thread, and all like it, are marks of being an [censored]. Thus, you sir, are a confirmed [censored], having started more than one, and being proud of it. You might get slight unasshole points for having had some part in Vince going away, but I don't think they come out to putting you at less than 100% sure [censored].

citanul

tdarko
04-13-2005, 03:53 PM
hahahahha i just saw that video yesterday for the first time...my favorite is right before that line when he says, "and then he passes to the guy...boom goes the dynamite!" /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
04-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Gee this forum needs more, hate/dislike/popular polls.

Peachy's fine, you're the one who sucks.

(That is just based on these polls. Please stop them, they make this place worse then any one poster)

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahahahha i just saw that video yesterday for the first time...my favorite is right before that line when he says, "and then he passes to the guy...boom goes the dynamite!" /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm starting a push to make this a regular oot saying. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dynasty
04-13-2005, 03:59 PM
It should always be said. Threads, especially polls, about other posters are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/tinky.jpg

tdarko
04-13-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting a push to make this a regular oot saying.

[/ QUOTE ]
and there is nothing wrong with that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jason_t
04-13-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why would anyone hate her?

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki
04-13-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It should always be said. Threads, especially polls, about other posters are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/tinky.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

What is even more gay is the polls that only let you choose one side. Those that agree will vote and tend to remain silent while those that disagree post a response. One sided poles tend to be counterproductive/misleading at best and offer no real usable information.

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is even more gay is the polls that only let you choose one side. Those that agree will vote and tend to remain silent while those that disagree post a response. One sided poles tend to be counterproductive/misleading at best and offer no real usable information.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is:
A) True
B) not False

This poll was:
A) Not intended to collect information
B) Not intended for any other purpose than to get under peachy's skin

[censored]
04-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Not hate, just annoyed by.

wacki
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not hate, just annoyed by.

[/ QUOTE ]

A actually wonder if a pole like this might do some good.

DcifrThs
04-13-2005, 04:27 PM
1)these polls suck ass

2) you by transitive property of equality suck ass

3) peachy is fine, why do you hate her?

4) stop these threads.

-Barron

citanul
04-13-2005, 04:33 PM
i think if we combine your 1, 2, and 4 with dynasty's response in some way, we'll have the perfect cut and paste-er.

citanul

Edge34
04-13-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clark, man, the southern accent is HOT. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I know I'm not the only person who thinks this.

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed 100%. But only spoken. Written it just seems retarted.

Edge34
04-13-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. But if she didn't type it, how would we know she has it????

deacsoft
[ QUOTE ]
I don't hate her

[/ QUOTE ]

InchoateHand
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. But if she didn't type it, how would we know she has it????

[/ QUOTE ]

She's from Georgia.

Edge34
04-13-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's from Georgia.

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

<font color="white">of course, I knew this...just in case anybody didn't pick up on the tongue-in-cheek comments... </font>

JGalt
04-13-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Weak. I'm not voting as this is really dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

TimM
04-13-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't hate her

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AlienCorpse
04-13-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys were to busy looking at thier hot bodies!!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

peachy
04-13-2005, 05:03 PM
man....this is disappointed...i was hoping to read all hate replies...and i hoped i was more annoying that expressed...hahah And darling...no poll, nor anything anyone says about me will "hurt" me in any fashion - let alone on here - and force me to leave /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And i cant help the mah thing its a old old habit...i dont say it so much but i am southern so maybe i dont notice it when i talk...i guess people that know me and hear me talk would have to correct me

Alobar
04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
man....this is disappointed...i was hoping to read all hate replies...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you

peachy
04-13-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
man....this is disappointed...i was hoping to read all hate replies...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha u so LIE!!! ur one of the only normal ones!!

Alobar
04-13-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy
04-13-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha U SO LIE!

Klepton
04-13-2005, 05:24 PM
she's a girl, no hatred

VBM
04-13-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, i agree w/ this. w/o peachy &amp; pokerjo, this forum is a total sausage party, and i think it's good to get a female perspective now &amp; again on various OOT topics...

ilya
04-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Hmmm, I like Peachy alright and often agree with her. She's IS a bit on a kneejerk-feminist trip but it's a reasonable counterpoint to all the dumb guy talk on this forum.

Eurotrash
04-13-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm going to have to go with what some others have said and it's that I don't hate her, and I don't even mind her as a poster, so much as the way she delivers her messages...

too much "u, mah, and !!!!!!!"

KungFuSandwich
04-13-2005, 05:58 PM
I dont hate her, I feel sorry for her. She has to go to UGA.

slickpoppa
04-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Some people on here hate others way too easily. I could care less if someone makes some dumb posts, it doesn't really affect me at all.

raisins
04-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Mild annoyance for most of the forum regulars, if that. And if you would stop with the utterly retarded "shorthand" - u ur y etc. maybe even throw in a little capitalization, there would be even less reaction. You would be just another poster with opinions that some agree with and some don't. I know, I know, no one's going to tell you what to do and try to change you and you're going to be who you are and you're not affected by what anyone thinks of you blah blah blah...

Hell, you can't lose the annoying formatting it's what makes you memorable. I get it.

regards,

raisins

P.S. Put me down as another one who thinks this poll and those like it are lame, mean spirited and just $hitty.

wacki
04-13-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mild annoyance for most of the forum regulars, if that. And if you would stop with the utterly retarded "shorthand" - u ur y etc. maybe even throw in a little capitalization, there would be even less reaction. You would be just another poster with opinions that some agree with and some don't. I know, I know, no one's going to tell you what to do and try to change you and you're going to be who you are and you're not affected by what anyone thinks of you blah blah blah...

Hell, you can't lose the annoying formatting it's what makes you memorable. I get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is rather humorous.

Dead
04-13-2005, 06:33 PM
This post is stupid and uncalled for.

peachy
04-13-2005, 06:34 PM
as ive said before...jeez this is gettin old...i type how i type b/c its easy and fast...i work for a lawyer and take notes on observed patients in psych so ive learned to shorten everything...so its a habit that wont change. I dont do it to be memeroable...i do it for convinece, and its not like i type like this in professional documents or papers...

just b/c people dont like it or have issues reading it...im not gonna inconvience myself...just dont read what i have to say

Dead
04-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Well, at least you're better than jennicide in that respect.

oreogod
04-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Im guessing OP is into the 'all dudes' only forums.

Didnt we get past this crap in grade school?

Lawrence Ng
04-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Actually, Peachy has been one of my favorite posters. She gave some great advice on the Pyschology forums a while back on med schools and is a very knowledgable poster.

Lawrence

thatpfunk
04-13-2005, 07:18 PM
If you only typed for speed then you would not type "mah" instead of "my."

Chaostracize
04-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Humor value. That is all. I do not know Peachy, of course I cannot hate her.

Listen, were she to use regular grammar like the rest of us, I'd have no problem. Is her life really that busy that (while on an internet forum) she must use shorthand?

The answer: no.

If she cares to be taken seriously by people like you who like things to be taken seriously (IE a poll like this) then she ought to start using the word "you" more frequently.

And is it bizarre that she goes to such lengths defending her use of shorthand, yet also defends her usage of "mah" instead of "my" as a shoutout to her southern heritage?

By my count "mah" is one whole letter longer then "my". What gives, Peachy?

We're all grown up here, Peachy can take some ribbing.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 07:21 PM
your polls suck.

peachy
04-13-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i type mah must faster than i type my b/c the y is so far for my right hand...i do from time to time type my...it just depends...its just HABIT...come on people

and i never ever EVER said i used mah b/c im souther its just a thing...ive always said...like tard or ruh roh...IF U DONT LIKE HOW I TYPE/WRITE/TALK then dont read it...end of story...and im not going to lengths to defend it im saying why. Plus, i do have some time if im posting on here but usually im doing other things in b/w...and its HABIT (yet again...maybe itll sink in now) to type this way AT any point in time...i gave the reason WHY i began to get in this habit. I also type this way in IMs, PMs, casual emails...deal

wacki
04-13-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, Peachy has been one of my favorite posters. She gave some great advice on the Pyschology forums a while back on med schools and is a very knowledgable poster.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Please provide links...

It's hard to believe that she gave good advice on med school when she makes a thread like this:

web page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1732944&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp; o=&amp;vc=1)

wacki
04-13-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i type mah must faster than i type my b/c the y is so far for my right hand...i do from time to time type my...it just depends...its just HABIT...come on people

[/ QUOTE ]

Ughh.... I unclicked ignore to find that old thread... big mistake.

Peachy, look where the H is. It's right under the Y. This is so dumb. Back to ignore.....

peachy
04-13-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Please provide links...

It's hard to believe that she gave good advice on med school when she makes a thread like this:

web page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1732944&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp; o=&amp;vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

its OOT...not a serious forum like others i post in like psychology. The post u linked to it was late and i didnt specify as we later argued about in 923940230949324902 post. I had researched the topic to the hilt and back and was coming up with some things but needed MORE and had even "resorted" to using google - which isnt a scholary journal search engine like galileo offers with pubmed and nature and science etc. Lets not start that up again....

peachy
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ughh.... I unclicked ignore to find that old thread... big mistake.

Peachy, look where the H is. It's right under the Y. This is so dumb. Back to ignore.....

[/ QUOTE ]

its further up for my finger to reach!! its much easier for me to reach the h than the y...but hey maybe i have small hands r am just a total tard...bottom line its a HABIT...therefore i type it faster...if i tried to undo this habit i would take more time deleting the mah and retypin the my...get OVER IT!!

wacki
04-13-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what your saying, I don't even have to read it.

Not going to get into it. It's so not worth it as you can't admit when your wrong.

You know I'm right. That thread proves I'm right.

Now I'm leaving... have work to do.

Chaostracize
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Only 28 posts to go until 13,000. Reach for the stars.

Alobar
04-13-2005, 07:38 PM
wow wacki, you cant help but respond to her even when you've got her on ignore....I think you must be in love /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wacki
04-13-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow wacki, you cant help but respond to her even when you've got her on ignore....I think you must be in love /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I wouldn't mind donkey punching this fairy right about now.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/califPamela/ImagesPage3/fetch.gif

Ugh.... ok last post. OOT = addicting. I have to leave.

Alobar
04-13-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I wouldn't mind donkey punching this fairy right about now.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/califPamela/ImagesPage3/fetch.gif

Ugh.... ok last post. OOT = addicting. I have to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that how you imagine peachy looks when you are rubbing one off? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ten7offsuit
04-13-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't hate peachy at all, I actually feel sorry for her.

Edge34
04-14-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and i never ever EVER said i used mah b/c im souther its just a thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it cool if I think it is? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stankybank
04-14-2005, 03:33 AM
you shouldn't hate people, it's bad for your health.

Schneids
04-14-2005, 03:39 AM
I feel dumber for having read through this entire thread. Anyway, Peachy is cool. I don't understand how anybody can hate someone they don't know; I also don't understand how some people can feel hatrid so easily. Grow up?

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel dumber for having read through this entire thread. Anyway, Peachy is cool. I don't understand how anybody can hate someone they don't know; I also don't understand how some people can feel hatrid so easily. Grow up?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like any number of people thought this was a serious poll. Are there true Peachy haters that I'm just not aware of? Was this poll not just a joke? Was an oot poll supposed to seriously hurt Peachy? C'mon people. Lighten up. I'm guessing it was a joke, and I'm glad Peachy seems to have taken it that way.

Shajen
04-14-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no animosity to peachy. I just put her on ignore because I can't stand shorthanded typing. Its a sign of laziness. I'd rather not see it. This is my opinion only though, obviously. How someone could truly hate someone else who posts on here is beyond me.

AncientPC
04-14-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no animosity to peachy. I just put her on ignore because I can't stand shorthanded typing. Its a sign of laziness. I'd rather not see it. This is my opinion only though, obviously. How someone could truly hate someone else who posts on here is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

InchoateHand
04-14-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Peachy is actually a retarded ferret.

[/ QUOTE ]

A hadn't actually read the post itself until just now. Regardless of what you think about Peachy, this is pretty funny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KaneKungFu123
04-14-2005, 12:59 PM
i hate internet message boards....

[ QUOTE ]
I made a "How much do you hate Vince Lepore" post slightly less than a week ago. He then left. My plan is the same here as I think Peachy is actually a retarded ferret. If you can't use semi-intelligible grammar you are not a real person. Period.

Hence...

[/ QUOTE ]

chaas4747
04-14-2005, 01:04 PM
One eigth as much as I hate this thread.

wacki
04-14-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorthand typing doesn't bother me, but all of the other signs of lazyness do. (i.e. her reasons for shorthand typing) Again, I don't hate anyone on this forum, hell I've even started to like Dead and Cyrus *gasp*, I just find certain habits very annoying. i.e lazy leeches and arrogant incompetence.

I appologize for clogging up this forum with this BS, I let it go on too long. Thank god for the ignore button.