PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race 5

touchfaith
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Why does everyone need to hate so much on Rob & Ammbuh (It only works in a Boston Rob accent).

Seems like everyone is out to get them and surprisingly enough, it's the gay dudes (not that theres anything wrong with that) that are giving them the most greif! You would think that being GAY (not that there's anything wrong with that), they would be a little more tollerent.

Can't a playa play?

Oh man, and how dumb did the african-american couple make everyone look when they where able to balance things on their heads when everyone else failed?

And whats up with them giving the old couple money?!?!? I thought once they came in last that week they where not to be given any more? I thought the old man was going to have to pimp grandma out for plane tickets?

Discuss at length.

i wanna be me
04-13-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why does everyone need to hate so much on Rob & Ammbuh (It only works in a Boston Rob accent).

[/ QUOTE ]

cause they're (portrayed as) arrogant snobs who go out of their way to make themselves loook better (e.g. when they were on the cover of that mag).

[ QUOTE ]
Oh man, and how dumb did the african-american couple make everyone look when they where able to balance things on their heads when everyone else failed?

[/ QUOTE ]

the man kicked ass hardcore, but didn't the woman kinda suck?

[ QUOTE ]
And whats up with them giving the old couple money?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they weren't allowed any money for the NEXT leg (last week) only...

the only reason I watch this show is cause I have no cable. who got booted yesterday? hopefully the old couple wins

touchfaith
04-13-2005, 02:28 PM
lol, I have (had) a 'group' cable situation that was recently cancelled too. Waiting sucks. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nobody got booted! Rob & Ammbuh came in first, but then the guy says "I don't want to hold you up, this leg of the race isn't finished..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bastards! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

texaspimp
04-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Cliffhanger episodes suck!

Why do people continue to think that this game, Survivor and Big Brother must be played fair?!?! What the hell is fair??? Win or go home. Those gay dudes are too much.

BTW, the black couple win!