PDA

View Full Version : Remembering stupid funny things: "Im All In"

DcifrThs
04-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I used to play in a home game in VA back when i lived in DC.

i met some great people there and still talk to a few of them...but there were some who i used to laugh at FOR DAYS after i heard this conversation...(it is not word for word since it was a while ago"

guy 1 says to guy 2, "hey man i was at such and such place the other day and this guy comes up to me and was like i bet you i do x-y-or-z and i was like, HA, IM ALL IN."

now allof you probably think this is retarded of me to remember and laugh at but instead of calling the guys bet and saying ok or whtaever, he decided to use poker lingo and call Bull#@*& on the bettor by sayin hes all in.

sorry to take up all ya'lls valuable time with this crap but i found it quite entertaining, and still do to some extent.

-Barron

jaym
04-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Along the lines of "pretty funny, but I guess you had to be there"....

We were camping last summer and got caught in a nasty thunderstorm where my buddy and I retired to seperate tents with the girls we brought. Obnoxious drunken banter between tents resulted in the suggestion to play Strip Texas Hold'em and my reply was "I'm all in!"

Sponger15SB
04-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, me and my roomates have been guilty of using that phrase.

"You want to make quesadillas?"
"I'm all in!"

Alobar
04-13-2005, 01:59 PM
I was at a party the other night, and some chick was walking arounf with an tshirt that said "I'M ALL IN!" across the chest. I heard her talking to some douche later (guy was sooo effing annoying) and she said she didnt know anything about poker, it was a shirt from some fraternity poker party. Lol, then the guy starts talking about how he wished he had known about it, cuz hes really really good at poker, and would have schooled everyone there. Then for the rest of the night, everytime he saw her, he'd yell "ALL IN!!" and laugh like it was the funniest thing ever.

I used that opportunity to remind myself what the average poker player is truly like /images/graemlins/smile.gif