PDA

View Full Version : Eastbays program

TheCat
04-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Can someone tell me more about Eastbays program. Where can I get it/use it?
Sounds like a diet plan but I hope it's softway giving guidance about pushing tactics.

gumpzilla
04-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Check out his webpage here (http://sitngo-analyzer.com).

TheCat
04-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks.
Anyone know if a review has been written. Anybody here ever use it?

The Yugoslavian
04-13-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a very sexy program. If it was a chick, I'd want to make love to it all night long.

I can't wait for a version with more custom hand range capability and doesn't always start with the $55 structure though....oh well.

Is it worth $80 or whatever? I dunno, depends on how much value *you* can extract from using it.

Yugoslav

ewing55
04-13-2005, 05:14 PM
I bought it. It sure opens your eyes about a lot of things. eastbay has one lesson in the help index and has the topics for a lot more lessons which he says he will release about every month.

It has opened my eyes as to how to play certain situations. Now if I can just follow the suggestions.

I'm happy with the purchase.

----------Jeff

stupidsucker
04-13-2005, 05:42 PM
worth every penny if you are willing to put the time into it as well.

The program is not a wonderland of free poker godly advice. It is a tool that will help mold you into an excellent SnG player. The biggest thing the user has to understand is the ranges of potential callers/pushers. That being said, this wont turn a fish into a winning player, and it wont ruin the games. This will only help those who will help themselves.

props to eastbay, I think I will buy him lunch next week.

eastbay
04-13-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a very sexy program. If it was a chick, I'd want to make love to it all night long.

I can't wait for a version with more custom hand range capability and doesn't always start with the $55 structure though....oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

More custom hand range capability? Can you be more specific?

Also, the structure is saved/restored in the test versions, which are pretty stable and worth using. Although I realize that the buy-in isn't. I'll get a test release up tonight that fixes that.

eastbay

The Yugoslavian
04-13-2005, 09:17 PM
Oh, I have no test release. If the newest one will save the buyin I was last calculating at, then I'll certainly like to be hooked up, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Right now there is A-T-L-M I believe for custom ranges. Is there a way to like add a couple more somehow? I keep having to cut and paste ranges I've saved elsewhere when I'm doing calcs depending on if it's early in the game or later in the game. Perhaps this would make the interface way too clunky though. I just hate having to go in all the time and changing what I want A-T-L-M to be depending on the game I find myself in.

Yugoslav

eastbay
04-13-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I have no test release. If the newest one will save the buyin I was last calculating at, then I'll certainly like to be hooked up, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Right now there is A-T-L-M I believe for custom ranges. Is there a way to like add a couple more somehow? I keep having to cut and paste ranges I've saved elsewhere when I'm doing calcs depending on if it's early in the game or later in the game. Perhaps this would make the interface way too clunky though. I just hate having to go in all the time and changing what I want A-T-L-M to be depending on the game I find myself in.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

You want a test release. You can custom define as many ranges as you like, available with a right click on the range fields.

The buy-in setting is saved/restored as of version v1.18b-test5.

eastbay

Mr_J
04-13-2005, 10:02 PM
So is this still the 'test' version or are you actually selling it now?

eastbay
04-13-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So is this still the 'test' version or are you actually selling it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I sell a stable version.

I make testing versions available to registered users if they are inclined to have the latest and greatest features and don't mind the risk of an occasional problem.

eastbay

Blarg
04-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Check your Neteller account and send me my key. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mr_J
04-13-2005, 10:20 PM
"If you are a $20+2 player with 20% ROI who can move up to $50+5 and earn 15%,"

Hope you mean earning 15% after polishing up on his game /images/graemlins/wink.gif

eastbay
04-13-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"If you are a $20+2 player with 20% ROI who can move up to $50+5 and earn 15%,"

Hope you mean earning 15% after polishing up on his game /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I mean by waving a magic wand. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eastbay

TheCat
04-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Sounds good, I might well try it.

AA suited
04-14-2005, 09:40 AM
yeah, i'll try one of those magic wands as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif