PDA

View Full Version : ouch..Ouch....OUCH!!!!

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Words Fail:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kungfusandwich/ad.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kungfusandwich/blueprint.jpg

Now THATS a good April Fools Prank.

jesusarenque
04-12-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Words Fail:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kungfusandwich/ad.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kungfusandwich/blueprint.jpg

Now THATS a good April Fools Prank.

[/ QUOTE ]

"...which is developed and tested...."

Tested!? Tested!? Who signed up to test that motherfucker?

TimM
04-12-2005, 11:27 PM
This is really smart. Let's increase the chance of HIV and other disease transmission by making the guy bleed inside her.

JohnnyHumongous
04-12-2005, 11:32 PM
SWEET JESUS

jlpadge21
04-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Ever read Snowcrash? Neal Stephenson. Chick has one of these, and that was from 1992.

AlienCorpse
04-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Does that work in the male ass? I have a friend in prison and his birthday is coming up.

istewart
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does that work in the male ass? I have a friend in prison and his birthday is coming up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
hahahahahhahaha thats AWESOME...although then he would probably kill her if she didnt get away /images/graemlins/frown.gif

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha thats the funniest thing ive read in awhile!

siccjay
04-13-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!!!!

Alobar
04-13-2005, 03:18 AM
I dont get it

KungFuSandwich
04-13-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ever read Snowcrash? Neal Stephenson. Chick has one of these, and that was from 1992.

[/ QUOTE ]
?

bisonbison
04-13-2005, 11:11 AM
The project Femdefence is an attempt to contribute to the debate on men’s sexual violence against women in society, using the esthetics of design, and the semiotics of marketing.

Femdefence is an on-going project first presented in 2003. The project includes the creation of an imaginary product, which bears the project’s name.

You got, as the kids say, prankd.

Pair0dimes
04-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Fantastic read. I had forgotten about Stephenson till you reminded me. His stuff rocks!

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 12:01 PM
They should make it into a vibrator, then she'd have everything.

Dex
04-13-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you don't put it in backwards.

touchfaith
04-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Maybe its just me...put I tend to shy away from strings.

Ever find anything good attached to one down there?

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

jnalpak
04-13-2005, 02:56 PM
was snowcrash good? i think he wrote Cryptonomicon which was PHENOEMENAL

gumpzilla
04-13-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is really smart. Let's increase the chance of HIV and other disease transmission by making the guy bleed inside her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. It also seems to me like it increases the chance of an angry rapist going batshit and severely injuring or killing the woman when he might perhaps otherwise not. I'd be surprised if this bought you enough time to make a getaway once you're already in a position where penetration has been achieved.

Some people have pointed out the dentata from Snow Crash. The point of that thing was to inject the dude with extremely potent sedatives, which at least handles my second objection.

willie
04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
doesn't affect me since i'm a selective rapist

Pocket Trips
04-13-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. It also seems to me like it increases the chance of an angry rapist going batshit and severely injuring or killing the woman when he might perhaps otherwise not. I'd be surprised if this bought you enough time to make a getaway once you're already in a position where penetration has been achieved.

Some people have pointed out the dentata from Snow Crash. The point of that thing was to inject the dude with extremely potent sedatives, which at least handles my second objection.

[/ QUOTE ]

some people have NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gumpzilla
04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

some people have NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're saying that the device in question does not actually exist and the FemDefence web page is a well put together joke, what does this have to do with anything? Clearly the original poster posted it to be funny, and there are some funny responses. I was responding to a poster who made a criticism of the design of such an object, and chimed in with another of my own. I was not responding to the poster who wanted to give his "buddy in jail" one of these with "I'm not so sure that's a good idea. . ." Do you have no brain?

Pair0dimes
04-13-2005, 05:51 PM
The read isn't as intellectual as Cryptonomicon, but if you like Stephenson's cyber-sci-fi stuff it is a good one. I am a fan, so I really liked it.

Pair /images/graemlins/cool.gif

GrekeHaus
04-13-2005, 06:34 PM
I found Cryptonomicon to be rather meh. I think it was something about his style. Sometimes his long ramblings were hilarious, but other times I was just ready for him to get on with the story.